Made a snow angel

sorabji.com: What have you done?: Made a snow angel
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Wonk on Wednesday, December 15, 1999 - 10:42 pm:

I went Christmas shopping tonight and the whole time the dark sky was dumping snow on the city at an unbelieveable rate. I live in an apartment building with a HUGE front lawn, it's not a nice lawn, it seems to be a lawn that was created when a building was knocked down or something, it's about the size of 1/2 a soccer field but anyway when i got home

THE WHOLE LAWN WAS COVERED IN A COMPLETELY UNTOUCHED VIRGIN CARPET OF FLUFFY, CLUMPY, PERFECT WHITE SNOW AND ALL SOUND WAS MUTED

My roommate is studying reluctantly so it wasn't hard to convince her to go outside with me and tarnish the perfection with a snow angel.

Now I'm dripping all over the apartment as the snow that is stuck to my hair, my pants, and the part of my socks where the upper sock meets the leg melts.

I got that really cold feeling on the inside of my wrist when snow accidentally gets inside your mitten.

By Moonit on Thursday, December 16, 1999 - 08:58 pm:

I've never made a snow angel before.

By Crimson on Thursday, December 16, 1999 - 10:59 pm:

one time, on hallucinogens, this guy & i made snow angels. it was in the midwest during a blizzard. we went bounding nude out into the snow & leaped into a gigantic snowdrift. we made a couple of quick angels. the wind was cold & vicious. after making the angels, there was this weird, brief moment where we just stood there, our bodies being pelted w/ relentless snow. the only sound that could be heard at all was a very distant metal highway sign wobbling back & forth in the high wind. it was one of the most desolate sounds i've ever heard. i looked straight up at the sharp, clear, fantastic winter sky. the stars began whirling & spinning. it was so incredibly beautiful...nearly a religious experience. we ran back inside, but stood there in an open doorway, still nude, watching the driving wind & snow reshaping & finally obliterating our angels, our footprints, & any traces of our ever having been there at all.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact