I met Semillama

sorabji.com: What have you done?: I met Semillama
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Rhiannon on Saturday, April 8, 2000 - 04:49 pm:

Yesterday, actually. He was lovely. Very easy to talk to, and I'm sure I talked his ear off. My shyness was nowhere to be seen and I don't think I insulted him, either...very good things.

We went to the infamous Mutter Museum....horrifying but really cool. We saw things I couldn't possibly describe. Mind-blowing. I'll never complain about my life again, I can tell you that. At least both my eyes are in their sockets. Yeesh.

Well. Any questions?

By R.C. on Saturday, April 8, 2000 - 06:39 pm:

Is he as much of a hottie as he seems to be?

Did you get to hear his band play?

By Gee on Sunday, April 9, 2000 - 12:31 am:

haven't you seen his toilet picture, RC? he is a cute little fella.

how was his back, Rhiannon?

By J on Sunday, April 9, 2000 - 12:45 am:

Did he get stars in his eyes like Davey Jones in the Monkee,s?

By Rhiannon on Sunday, April 9, 2000 - 03:10 pm:

What odd questions.

He was adorable.

No, but he says there are MP3s floating around the web.

Um, his back? Is something wrong with it?

Err...not that I saw.

By Gee on Monday, April 10, 2000 - 01:38 am:

my Back question was not strange! I've said it before, I'm sure. I like backs. the Back is my favorite part of a guy. the back of his neck is a close second. I wondered if he has a nice back.

By agatha on Monday, April 10, 2000 - 02:16 am:

baby's got back.

By Margret on Monday, April 10, 2000 - 12:26 pm:

glad to hear y'all met. did you go to lunch or anything after the museum?

By semillama on Monday, April 10, 2000 - 01:16 pm:

We had to wait a bit before we could eat. Seeing sectioned human heads, The Soap Lady, and various deformed fetii is not conducive to your appetite.

We went to a very nice Irish restaurant and I spent about $30 on the tastiest venison, potatoes and Guinness I ever had, after relating the story of the deer, the truck, the open window, and the small children.

So, who wants to know about what Rhiannon's like?

For starters, she's probably the most charming person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. We pretty much hit it off famously, considering we never met before. She's also taller than she makes herself out to be. She has very fair skin, which is contrasted very nicely by her dark hair and deep brown eyes.
    I don't know why she isn't fending off the sensitive young men with a stick. in short, she's a very attractive and extrememly fun young woman, and I would really like to spend more time with her. She's incredibly easy to talk to, and I can honestly say that hanging out with her was the high point of my trip to Philly.

mp3's are supposedly available at my band's old
    site.

By Margret on Monday, April 10, 2000 - 02:20 pm:

Oh my god! Sem's sweet on Spider!

By Bell_jar on Monday, April 10, 2000 - 02:37 pm:

Rhiannon i just visited philly a few weeks ago. what a lovely city. i stayed in kensington and worked in a school for a week. i liked it alot. i even got a chance to see the newly crowned miss philadelphia.

By semillama on Monday, April 10, 2000 - 03:49 pm:

If you met her, Margret, you'd be puzzled why more people aren't. I'm also rational about it, considering there's like half a continent between us. This has kept those damn buterflys out of my stomach.

Of course, if I lived in the Philly area, I would've asked her out on a date a long time ago, because "a good woman is hard to find", especially when: a. she's whip smart, b. she has impeccable musical taste, c. she's funny, and d. good looking as well.

However, I live in Wisconsin, so...I'll play some music instead, as usual.

I really am puzzled over why she's still single though. It came as no big suprise to hear that you're getting married, Margret, considering how awesome you are, so as a reference, some one equally awesome being a single person doesn't make sense to my poor befuddled mind.

By J on Monday, April 10, 2000 - 04:10 pm:

Did you get my postcard from prison Sem?Rhi is
    single cause she is getting an education.My
    husband,s home today,he,s trying to make me work
    ha ha.
    http://www.mginfo.n
    et/

By semillama on Monday, April 10, 2000 - 05:16 pm:

When were you in prison? I obviously haven't got it yet.

And being in school is even less a reason to be single, as you are constantly around a large group of people your own age, and many of them may possess an intellect.

However, I live in Wisconsin...

By J on Monday, April 10, 2000 - 08:02 pm:

It was a post card from prison,so far I have managed to avoid the place though I hear it,s better than jail.It,s already in the 90,s here and they have tent city here.

By semillama on Tuesday, April 11, 2000 - 12:43 pm:

it's like 30 degrees here and there is stillsome snow left from last night. Did you send it via email? I haven't checked my home account yet.

By J on Tuesday, April 11, 2000 - 01:18 pm:

Yea,I sent it to your Tom Green e-mail,I think it was Charlie Manson,after he made the x on his forehead,I told you to give Rhi a hug for me.

By May-vis on Tuesday, April 11, 2000 - 01:54 pm:

semillama is a fascinating human being, a brilliant babe, and a good kisser.
    plus, the best friend a lady could ever hope for.

By J on Tuesday, April 11, 2000 - 02:12 pm:

Looks like he was doing more than hugging:)May-vis,if you like him,get on it like Blue Bonnette,cause Heather is goodlooking and normal,and I,m trying to get her away from that old man.This evening James the computer wiz is coming to try and teach me how to work this computer,and I have already put some pictures in here of her.I,m going to call her when she get,s off work and get her to come over and check him out.I,m doing the best that I can.

By M on Tuesday, April 11, 2000 - 03:37 pm:

well j,
    semillama is my best friend, plus i live 2000 miles away from him.

i think all the other ladies should try and kiss him though!

advice from auntie mavis

By semillama on Tuesday, April 11, 2000 - 03:40 pm:

get on it like blue bonnette - I love it!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact