got rejected

sorabji.com: What have you done?: got rejected
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Kalliope on Thursday, July 20, 2000 - 04:48 pm:

Ok. So I need to vent and what a better place to do it right?

So, I've been on this obsession lately. I want to get into modeling for photography. I'm not sure why....well I guess I am...I'm constantly craving something different. This would be different. I have a beautiful body. I want to be able to see it through someone elses eyes. Only way to do that, is through pictures. Ya know?

Anyway, I met with one photographer the other day and we took test shots. He just sent me an email saying " I'm sorry to say this but I don't think your quite right for what I'm going for."

Ok. I kinda knew this. He's going for more of a gothic theme and I'm not really goth. Not really at all. But there's makeup and clothes right? I could fit the picture....oh hell. I knew he probably wouldn't want me to do it...but I just hate rejection in any form. It drives me crazy.

On the bright side though, I have a shoot with a professional tomorrow. He pays more, has been doing it for more years than I've been alive, and he wants me to model.

So rejected by one, cool with another.

Just bitchy. That's all.

By Jay on Friday, July 21, 2000 - 07:50 am:

it all worked out for the best as it was supposed to from the get go. who wants to dress up all goth and depressive anyway?

By Kalliope on Friday, July 21, 2000 - 05:04 pm:

true.

actually....this is sorta cool cuz the other photographer called today and set up a shoot for next weekend...and he told me out of 18 people that responded to his ad, im the only one he agreed to shoot.

i think thats neato.

now i have to find pictures and figure out how i want to do this.

eeeeeh.

i sho is cited'

By Kalliope on Friday, July 21, 2000 - 05:05 pm:

sometimes i like to pretend im depressed tho.

By Zephyr on Monday, July 24, 2000 - 02:07 am:

Sounds like fun..good luck!

By Rejected121391 on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 02:36 pm:

u guys are the coolest people ever

By Maria Reyes on Sunday, March 13, 2005 - 08:31 pm:

Yeah u guys are cool well i got rejected. How u think im here writing this am so sad. He says my tit's are to big and my ass 2. I have a nice body (hell yeah)! but am still Kool well cuz he dose not know what he is leaving well I got 2 go love yeah people maria out!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact