Apparently wrote this....

sorabji.com: What have you done?: Apparently wrote this....
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Friday, September 29, 2000 - 06:24 pm:

i wrote this several months ago......i forget teh exact circumstances....but damn...i impressed my self this afternoon.

Three days have passed since we last spoke, as you can imagine, interesting times have transpired. I have been daunted upon by scantily clad women with soft hands, accompanied politicians for alcohol binging, talked the talk with artistes!!, fancied visions of carnal perversions, ate venison of the gods and talked about being king for a day. Who could ask for more? Apparently I can, my insatiable appetite for the menu unknown begs my eternal question again and again. My angst and aggression stemming from the ego in my pants seems never to let up. But its more than that. Its a desire to live a little faster, to wake up and say WHOA! what happened and before the riddle can be solved I'm flying down the triple diamond snow-slopped runway again. No time for looking back just keep your hat on. I want to be walloped with seduction, to be eternally craved. I am too often tempted, as it seems my marital status is a favorable attribute and a damning one at the same time. Tantalized and taunted, nymphs confessing supreme attraction to the partner even I don't have. Its one thing to be married, its another to get it right. I just can't seem to get it right and I feel as if my life is moving fast, yet I don't have the joys of a slobbering head out the window of a speedster racing in the Vermont hill ways. There is a sense of urgency, a sense of passion, a sense of must and I feel as if I am missing out. Don't bother telling met to leave the one I love the dearest and seek the life she cant seemingly offer, its not only utterly preposterous, but entirely impossible.

We spent the afternoon at the studio, I crafting images for a lifetime, her with time-passing pleasures such as beauty enhancement and catching up with old time friends and lovers. I enjoyed her being there. It was a simple pleasure, such as having your mom wait for you in the lobby during a teeth cleaning. We agreed to a dinner of spice and tart, tequila enhancing liquor love......"ahhhhhhh" this was the stupor I was looking for, fat-belly-full, one more drink, and let me settle between your legs. Spice tends to stir me, and the tequila haze lends itself to pleasures of ass and immorality. What happened to the Roman times of gross excess? In such a time it was acceptable to eat like a tick and fancy the delights of mistress and lover. Now it seems I am a tick filled with another such ill. Daily caressing of my ego never seems to subside and nurture the nature I need so badly to fulfill. I wanted a slut with a brain and got a virtuous genius.

By Tired on Saturday, September 30, 2000 - 03:21 pm:

Jealous of your life, your writing ability. Do my complements add to your ego problem? Good. Let it eat at you.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact