gone to the most fucked up place i know.

sorabji.com: What have you done?: gone to the most fucked up place i know.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By amanda on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 10:02 am:

she was to bring home good news.

the little girl had grown up, she had received two offers for REAL jobs and was moving away to New York City in only a month. She would be a college graduate and a success in the eyes of her family. The final deed before she was able to run away.

how funny they are, for every thread of good news was met by them with something 10 times more awful.

the stepfather... will remarry next week, and the headstone on her mother's grave has not yet been set. three months since her mother's death and her sisters already call the new woman "mom."

a visit from her brother proved to be the most humorous of all...

in two weeks he will face a judge and with little doubt receive a sentence of no less than two years in prison. he is, however, holding a job as a phone physcic, and for that she is grateful.

By Hal on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 10:20 am:

oh my....

By Czarina on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 11:09 am:

I'm sorry Amanda.

But its time to take care of yourself,now.
    People rarely live up to our expectations,or what we feel is the "right thing".It sucks,but unfortunately,thats just the way life is.

Its time to move on.You are the Captain of your own ship.These people in your life are not going to change.But you have the chance,now,to effect a change in your lifestyle.Don't blow it.Don't look back.Go and become a whole person.

Good luck.Show us what a good captain you can be.

By JusMiceElf on Monday, March 26, 2001 - 04:35 pm:

Amanda, best of luck to you. Take care in the big city. If you're ever looking for a safe haven there, drop in at Bluestockings, it's a women's bookstore in lower Manhattan, and my sis is one of the collective members.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact