My lover

sorabji.com: What have you done?: My lover
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Pilate on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 02:48 pm:

Nice weekend. The kiddo stayed at different places over the weekend. While he was out having a good time, we got to play as well. Much reveling and abandon. Dancing. Hell, yeah. I can't even fucking dance at all but we turned on some totally ridiculous music and danced ourselves silly. Made love everywhere. Just felt totally wrapped up in my lover. Breakfast in bed, long moonlight walks, the whole tamale. It's enough to make me wanna move up the wedding date. Damn near had an overdose of happiness.

By Owsald Jr. on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 07:50 pm:

I had a good time too with my friends and my little bro we did lots of stuff and I was with Crimson and went all over the place and sung some Gospel music and i saw my boy friend. But I did not make love to any one so, I didnt have as good a time as my folx. You know that even tho their wrinkeld and gray they gotta make love just like every body else.

By Pilate on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 10:36 pm:

Wrinkled and gray??? All right, you little whippersnapper.......off to your room, before I whack you with my cane and clout you with my dentures. Wrinkled and gray, my geriatric ass.

By Oswald Jr. on Monday, June 25, 2001 - 10:45 pm:

Your old pops. Your so old that you creak when you go walken down the street and you are so old that you got a picture of King Solomon in your school yearbook. But I love you any old way. Geazer. Ha.

By moonit on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 04:39 am:

Thankyou both for making me laugh my ass off.

By Oswald Jr. on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 02:29 pm:

Your'e welcome. And now for his next magic trick Pilate will pull a live bufalo out of his ass.

By Pilate on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 02:44 pm:

And then my lovely assistant, Oswaldo The Amazing Teenage Smartass, will take said buffalo and swallow it whole while grudgefucking a midget and twirling flaming batons.

By Hal on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 03:28 pm:

OOOh OOOH OOOH. Is it a crisco coverd midget?

By Pilate on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 03:37 pm:

It's a cum-coated midget named Hans with a Playtex girdle and a pair of gaping hollow sockets where his eyes used to be. He used to have nice blue eyes but they were fucked out by a drunken Mexican wrestler.

By wisper on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 05:41 pm:

Oswald!
    go here, come with me one year, please???
    pretty please?
    with sugar?
    We'll dance like crazy.

By pez on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 05:41 pm:

ooooooh ooooooh oooooooh!

where's the whip and the coat with tails?

By 2cents on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 12:45 pm:

you talkin' bout my tuxedo? don't do that!

By 2 on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 12:46 pm:

I just shot 10cc of morphine syrup for breakfast.
    ummmmm. . . . . peach?

By Oswald Jr. on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 01:43 pm:

Wisper that sounds real cool. hey 2 if your shooting morphine for breakfast then you had a way beter breakfast than I did thats for damn sure. Listening to the Smiths and trying to do some school work I don't wanna be doing school shit I want to be with my man and I want to be on a road trip and i want to be some where else real far away. I want to get the hell loved out of me and just be freaky and beautiful for ever. It is one of those days where I could write a poem if I just knew how.

By pez on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 02:31 pm:

you know how, oswald. poetry is your bones.

By semillama on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 03:31 pm:

You just wrote a poem there. You and J are similar in that you have a gift for unique turns of phrase and description, and really making your personality come out in your writing.

See:

I don't wanna be doing school shit
    I want to be with my man
    and I want to be on a road trip

and i want to be some where else

real far away.

I want
    to get
    the hell
    loved out of me
    and
    just be freaky

and beautiful

for ever.

Told ya so.

By pez on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 03:37 pm:

how do you do that, sem? transform the wordage into so much more?

it's like a traslation, almost. i can feel the poetry behind the prose, but you change it so it can be recogtnized.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 05:24 pm:

cut and paste and start adding carriage returns where it feels right.

By semillama on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 05:43 pm:

You got it.

All it takes is recognizing where the poem is in the post.

What's great is when it comes from people who don't think they have it in them.

I am a horrible poet but I can sure recognize the good stuff in other folks.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 05:46 pm:

you're goddamn right i got it sem. wh othe fuck started it? WHO THE FUCK STARTED IT?

By Cat on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 05:59 pm:

ARE YOU TRYING TO START SOMETHING NATEASS?

By Nate on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 06:02 pm:

no. i already did start something.

By Cat on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 08:05 pm:

I'LL START SOMETHING UP YOUR ASS.

By Pilate on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 08:22 pm:

Hey, I could start something up his ass, too. But he'd just thank me for it later.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 08:29 pm:

there is plenty of ass-room for everyone.

By Spunky on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 08:34 pm:

Diet not working out quite right, huh?

By Cat on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 08:34 pm:

WOO FUCKING HOO. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RANCID SHIT-DRIPPING ASS.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 08:48 pm:

that's funny. i just got back from the bathroom, where my lunch trickled and sputtered from my ass. i don't know what the fuck is up, but i've been squirting the foulest smelling fluids out of my third eye for the past two hours or so.

note to patrick: this is funny because of coincidence, not irony.

By Cat on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 09:07 pm:

Um..actually I think you could argue there's some irony here.

I was just making up stuff to insult you, and all the time I was actually speaking the truth.

The humour is in the irony of my falsehood being fact.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 09:15 pm:

oh.

i didn't think you thought you were making stuff up.

By Spunky on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 09:16 pm:

solemn

By Spunky on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 09:18 pm:

I would say something, but I don't want any smart alec comments about flirting with anyone.

By Cat on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 10:38 pm:

I would say something, but I don't want to be accused of being a bitch because I point out that Trace has a mind like a headless emu.

By Spunky on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 10:46 pm:

worthless

By Nate on Wednesday, June 27, 2001 - 11:05 pm:

CUNTS! YOU'RE BOTH ACTING LIKE CHEESE LACED CUNTS!

By Spunky on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 12:32 am:

I am the keeper of the cheese. and she knows it. that's why she's gonna kill me.

By patrick on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 11:18 am:

note to nate: this is not funny. the clowns are crying because of this descriptive detail of your ass activities. its just wrong.

actually, it just goes to show, richard prior was right all along. doo doo jokes are the shit.

By semillama on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 04:04 pm:

Richard prior to what?

By wisper on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 04:07 pm:

cheese laced cunts?
    sounds too drippy...can i get the onion rings instead?

By Nate on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 04:33 pm:

you interested in ring toss?

By Cat on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 07:12 pm:

Is that a helluva pick up line or what?

Listen up boyos, you could learn a thing or twelve from Nate's super smooth style.

By Nate on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 07:29 pm:

sarcasm? irony? coincidence? concupiscence?

By Cat on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 08:23 pm:

concubinage, cuckoldom, crapulence, cacoethes, and of course a dash of constipation in a cathartically conveyance.

By Spunky on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 09:19 pm:

Damn it, MY CHEESE!

By pez on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 12:54 pm:

creepy.

By Oswald Jr. on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 09:51 pm:

I went to the mall and spend a whole lot of $$ way to much but its so fun I went nuts got some cute stuff thanks to my folx for leting me do it I go with Dorian and pick up cool clothes and he has got his Mamas creadit card and wow we got some wicked cool stuff so then we put on all this cool shit and some makeup and go BACK to the mall! But, we go to this mall that is out of our area thanks again to the folks and we are dresed like the worlds bigest queers and just flaming. It was so funny. And I'm wearing this t shirt and its in pink gliter and it say Daddy's Little Girl and I am walken around in platfoarm shoes with pink heart thingys in my hair and Dorian is goth out the ass and I'm holding his hand and my folks are like totaly ignoaring this whole side show. Anyway I had fun and thats what its all about that and keeping the $$ rolling so I can do this every fucking week god but I do love spending that cash. Selah!

By Nate on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 09:54 pm:

it should say Daddys' little girl.

By pez on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 03:03 am:

oswald, you should be drag spice. only you're too cool for that.

By Oswald Jr. on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 10:57 am:

I am too cool for that. I am too sexy for my shirt! You are right Nate I'm Daddys' little girl. The folx had some chat with me last nite about the whole gender thing and their more into my being male I think they want me to just be my self even tho part of my self loves chick clothes. They want to be sure I am okay with being a guy and I realy am. I have some cool boy stuff to wear too and even when I am dress like a girl it is just pretty stuff and I don't really want to be a girl 24 7. I buyed a neck tie yesterday for Gods sake. I am glad I am a male I can make Dorian very happy that way and when I am a girl I am his girl but what I've got for him is all man. And some day I will give it to him.

By patrick on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 11:38 am:

oh pez, i did get your zine. thanks.

i didn't have a chance to fill out the "survey" but I will be happy to here, if you remind of the questions.

By wisper on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 12:27 pm:

Oswald you are too cute.

....i really have to stop this fag hagging thing. I'm even starting to annoy myself here

By pez on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 01:19 pm:

i heart gay guys. they make some of the best friends a girl could have.

the gay test

By patrick on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 01:53 pm:

im 49% gay

By Nate on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 02:08 pm:

48%.

By spunky on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 02:13 pm:

I'm 32% gay

By spunky on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 02:17 pm:

Now there is a statement I thought I would never say

By droopy on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 02:49 pm:

i got 32%, too. i thought it would be higher. there was probably some west west coast bias at work.

By agatha on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 03:18 pm:

44%. damn, i think that's a little low.

By heather on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 03:50 pm:

um.

i am 51% gay.

hmm.

By Platypus on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 04:35 pm:

53%, baby.

I got your zine, pez.

By patrick on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 04:51 pm:

wow. the homos come out of the woodwork.

YAYYY GAY!!!!!!!

By pez on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 04:55 pm:

depending on how i start, i'm 53-59% gay.

*waves the rainbow flag*

By semillama on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 05:49 pm:

I'm 38% gay. Interesting how the professed straight men here (myself included) all scored above the test average of 31% for gay.

By TBone on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 05:53 pm:

I'm 30%

By agatha on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 05:59 pm:

where did i go wrong?

i guess it's because i don't wear birkenstocks, and i have never slipped a chick the tongue. damn.

By heather on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 06:21 pm:

i said no to most of the stereotypical questions

HA. we all spent five minutes on the measure of nothing. we should be congratulated.

By Antigone on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 06:36 pm:

37% gay. 6.7% suprised.

By Spider on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 08:36 pm:

29% gay. Do I lose?

By dave. on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 08:47 pm:

100% gay!!

i took the women's test, which was very gay of me.

By Pilate on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 10:48 pm:

I'm 58% gay. Scary.

I thought I was 101% gay.

By crimson on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 10:57 pm:

i'm 54% gay.

By Platypus on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 11:43 pm:

Damn, Crimson has me beat. Something tells me we must both wear Birkenstocks.

By pez on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 03:07 am:

maybe benjamin has something to do with it....

By crimson on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 07:04 am:

actually, wearing the birkenstocks was one of the questions i had to answer "no" to...but maybe i should go out & invest in a pair soon.

By Cat on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 09:23 am:

49% gay and I don't even know what Birkenstocks are and I bloody well wax.

That's very odd.

By Cat on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 09:25 am:

And why did none of you put my email addy down so you'd know how gay I am? Do none of you want me so bad you would be prepared to go to hell for all the perverted acts I would requre of you?

I'm in quite the snot now.

By semillama on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 12:10 pm:

Oh, dear. I think we all just assumed that everyone would post results here.

Birkenstocks are well-made sandals popular with hippies, and apparantly, homosexuals.

Whenever someone mentions Birkenstocks, a line from a Limbomaniacs song I heard many years ago runs through my head - "I don't wear beads or Birkenstock Sandals"

By Nate on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 01:08 pm:

i have birks. ooo! i'm not a lesbian. or am i?

By Nate on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 03:42 pm:

HHHAHAH FUCKO YOU BIRKS WEAR HAHAH!! HIPPIE FUCKO!!! HAHHHAH!

By J on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 05:59 pm:

I'm 29% gay.

By spunky on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 11:21 pm:

damn j

By Antigone on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 10:48 am:

I'm sorry J. Hang in there, honey. I'm sure you have other qualities you can be proud of.

By Spider on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 10:56 am:

HEY, WHERE ARE MY WORDS OF CONSOLATION, HUH? YOU DON'T LOVE ME NO MORE?

By Czarina on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 11:08 am:

Oh Hon,you probably should have kept that to yourself.We won't tell Brucifer.It'll be your dirty little secret.I'm here for ya,you know that.

By patrick on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 11:19 am:

ive never known a single gay man or woman to wearing Birkenstocks.

although Bruce Vilanche looks like he'd wear them.

By Nate on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 11:28 am:

it's a lesbian stereotype, patty. more of a northern lesbian, maybe.

By agatha on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 06:48 pm:

northwest lesbians wear birkenstocks, but not nearly all of them.

By crimson on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 08:45 pm:

my husband just took the test. he's 25% gay.

By Oswald Jr. on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 08:54 pm:

Holy shit folks I'm 84 % gay! I'm gayer than Pilate.

By wisper on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 09:19 pm:

i bet he's real proud ;)

By Czarina on Saturday, July 7, 2001 - 03:07 am:

41%[no Birkenstocks]

By Platypus on Saturday, July 7, 2001 - 07:11 pm:

All Northwest Lesbians wear Birkenstocks.

Or rather, all lesbians in a 400 mile radius of me wear birkenstocks. They are good shoes, though. Solid, comfy, open, gay...Actually, a lot of lesbians around here wear Tevas, too, now that I think about it. But what are Tevas? Vegetarian birkenstocks.

By pez on Sunday, July 8, 2001 - 03:03 am:

i don't usually examine the feet of those i know to be lesbian. not many lesbians shop at gresham freddy's, either. gresham's rather closed-minded, particularly southeast gresham where i attended highschool and work now.

By dave. on Sunday, July 8, 2001 - 04:07 am:

i REALLY appreciate lesbians.

By Cat on Sunday, July 8, 2001 - 04:16 am:

I only know a few lesbians but they all wear sensational strappier-than-thou shoes with lick-me heels.

Actually I'd fuck them for their shoes. Nah, I wouldn't really, but I want to perpetuate the myth that I'm a shoe hussy.

By Nate on Sunday, July 8, 2001 - 12:38 pm:

i could go for a couple six packs and some good lesbian appreciation right now.

By wisper on Sunday, July 8, 2001 - 12:58 pm:

all the lesbians i know wear combat boots, like me, and i'm only 38%.

By Pug on Saturday, July 7, 2001 - 10:49 pm:

I took the test but came up as a cgi error....I think I caused it to self-destruct.

By semillama on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 08:55 am:

You know, I don't think I know any lesbians any more. I knew one but she committed suicide a few years back. So I won't make any comments on lesbian footwear.

I am curious though: If lesbians are supposed to wear birkenstocks, then what are gay men supposed to wear? You know? I demand equal time for ridiculous stereotyping!

By Spider on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 10:04 am:

All the lesbians I knew wore all kinds of different shoes.

By crimson on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 10:33 am:

i don't know a single lesbian who owns a pair of birkenstocks. a zillion aging hippies, yes, but no lesbians.

as for gay men & their footwear, i can only guess that their shoes would probably be rather expensive, tasteful & handcrafted from genuine italian leather.

with the exception of pilate, who's wearing a pair of sneakers.

By Contessa margret on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 10:34 am:

looks like i'm 47% gay. the footwear thing is odd. my preference is to be barefoot.

By Spider on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 10:38 am:

Hello, Margret. What's the name of the Harlan Ellison story about the Kitty Genovese murder? You are the keeper of the cheese.

By droopy on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 11:19 am:

the name of that harlan ellison story is "the whimper of whipped dogs" and can be found in a collection called "deathbird stories."

experience my cheese.

By Spider on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 11:27 am:

Thank you, sir.

You know, if you and I combined our resources, we would know everything.

By patrick on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 11:57 am:

the lesbians I know wear lips gloss, have messy anne heche hair, have their birthday parties at strip bars and are fine drinkers.

By droopy on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 01:25 pm:

the lesbian i know, my cousin sally, dresses like she always dresses. i've never really taken note of or memorized what she wears, but it must be lesbian.

if you and i combined our resources, spider, we would know everything you already know plus how to pick a lock.

By Spider on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 02:21 pm:

Like I said, everything.

By wisper on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 02:50 pm:

pick a lock? do tell.
    all the lesbians i know are annoying, pathetic individuals who love to be pitied when they fall in love with straight girls for the millionth time.... all of them.

i gotta find me some high-quality lesbians.

By crimson on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 03:47 pm:

most of the lesbians i know are swaggering bulldykes. very butch & very cool. my best friend is a dyke...but more androgynous, very hip. i don't really see the point of the so-called "lipstick lesbians", myself. i'm more drawn to butches & androgynes. looking like some sorority chick all dolled up in makeup & high heels just seems to miss the point, somehow. save that shit for the drag queens.

By patrick on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 03:59 pm:

i'll take "lipstick lesbians" as they are called over "swaggering bulldykes" with hockey hair and fanny packs anyday...

...while we are playing on stereotypes here.

By semillama on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 04:09 pm:

You want your lesbians like they are in "A COnfederacy of Dunces" then.

By patrick on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 04:20 pm:

i actually dont really want any lesbians, as they dont want me....and Im not sure what that is you refer to but it sounds like a hoot.

By semillama on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 04:42 pm:

You need to go out as soon as possible and pick up that book. It's one of my all-time favorites and maybe the funniest book of the 20th century. IF you haven't read that book yet, then you've been wasting your brain. That goes for all of you.

By crimson on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 05:15 pm:

my husband's recommended that book to me before, but i haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

what's all this stuff about lesbians and hockey hair, anyway? i keep hearing that mullets are coming back in vogue w/ the lesbian set, but i have yet to see one wearing a mullet. i've seen them wearing buzz cuts, dreds, mohawks, spikes, hippie braids and other freaky do's. but hockey hair? no way.

i wear makeup & dresses sometimes...but couldn't really imagine making it w/ someone else who did.

unless, of course, it was a guy.

By patrick on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 05:19 pm:

i see it all the time...the hockey hair.

go pick up any issue of Girlfriends or On Our Backs...chances are you could find it.

By crimson on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 05:23 pm:

right. i mean, locally. i'm just not seeing it yet. and i hope i don't...the mullet wasn't a good idea on guys, either.

i was just thinking about the weird feeling of kissing people who are wearing makeup. i guess straight guys get used to it, but it's still weird for me. most all of the people i've kissed who were wearing makeup were, in fact, men. lipstick is weird-tasting stuff.

By TBone on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 05:25 pm:

Lock picking is a wonderfully useful skill to
    have. I learned at DEFCON one year. I keep my
    picks on me all the time.

But it means your friends call you at odd hours.

But I don't know any lesbians... Not any
    permanent ones, if that makes sense.

By Cat on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 05:40 pm:

"looking like some sorority chick all dolled up in makeup & high heels just seems to miss the point, somehow."

It only misses the point if you see lesbianism as a fashion statement. I adore my girlfriend who's both gay and girly feminine. Nobody is going to tell her that sucking clit and wearing makeup have any correlation. And who wants to be a walking-talking stereotype?

By patrick on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 05:43 pm:

this thread is getting me all hot.

By crimson on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 05:48 pm:

it's no fashion statement. it's just a matter of what appeals to me, personally. it doesn't make a bit of difference one way or another...it's just a matter of personal taste. to each her own. as ever, it's just my opinion. sometimes, i'm too strong in stating my opinions; i really don't mean to offend anyone. it's no big deal.

By pez on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 06:01 pm:

mulletized lesbians...i see one of those every so often. i
    took gym in middle school from one.

i think the boygirls, the women with short short boycut
    hair. genderbending is very cool.

dress all the barbies in tuxedoes and kens in wigs and
    aprons.

i think i lost track. listening to spontaneous live
    recorded coyboy music.

By Hal on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 06:29 pm:

My bestfriend in the world is a lesbian and its fucking awsome. She just got a new girlfriend, and I'm incredibly happy for her. What makes having her as my bestfriend awsome is all the shit we can do together without worrying about sex.

I mean honestly we've "slept" toghether a few times, but it doesn't mean anything relationship wise or sexually. We'll get drunk together or just hang out, its great.

By Nate on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 08:00 pm:

dude, she let you watch?

i saw the coolest dyke i've ever seen recently.

she was ripped. her arms were veiny and buff. she obviously worked construction, big, tan, burly arms and calloused hands.

kick ass.

By heather on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 10:02 pm:

my gym teacher/basketball coach had a mullet. she was also not very nice.

hal. so, if you were friends with a girl and did lots of things like getting drunk and whatever, you would 'worry' about sex unless you knew she was a lesbian? i don't get it.

By Hal on Tuesday, July 10, 2001 - 10:19 am:

Thank you for taking my words out of context when I obviously deserved that.

NO!, but it consistantly seems that at my age and at the ages of those slightly older that for some reason always ends up being the same. Personally I could care less one way or the other, but my memory and imagination yesterday were running a bit thin after a days worth of work and couldn't remember any details of shit we've done, you know the kind of shit that would have made Nate jeleous. So I just summerized, poorly I might add, but summerized none the less.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact