I Have A Transgression To Confess:

sorabji.com: What have you done?: I Have A Transgression To Confess:
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Czarina The Shameless on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 08:44 am:

I've strayed.

I couldn't help myself.

I wasn't getting,what I needed.

So I had to look elsewhere.

I liked what I found.

And,I really enjoyed it.

I think I'll do it,again.

I couldn't help myself.

I had to find my amusements somewhere else.

Perhaps I should have done this before,but it seemed so tawdry.

But,now that I've breached that tawdry boundary,theres no stopping me.

The first time is the hardest.But I'm past that now.I'm shameless.

And I don't care.

Its just been so damn BORING,here,on the boards,that I've made that transgression,and ventured into some "chat rooms",and had a jolly good time while there.

And found it quite entertaining.I'm gonna go back,if I can't get what I need,here.

By Nate on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 09:21 am:

slut.

By Czarina on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 09:50 am:

Please address me properly,when referring to my transgression.

That would be:

Shameless Slut

Thank you,and have a bloody good day!

By grand inquisitor on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 11:39 am:

czarina es una chucha cuerera. ella debe ser quemada. ¡inquisición!

By sarah on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 01:20 pm:

oh thank god for you cz.

now i can confess.

i have a crush on someone i recently met here in austin. i met him through a new friend. he took it upon himself to email me a few times; he was persistent enough that i wrote him back. and we hung out last night and got to know each other. and he was great. he seems only very mildly interested in me, and only in terms of being pals. he's a really busy guy... has lots of friends and a life and all that.

but i learned my lesson many years ago. no hanky panky. i have a crush, nothing more, nothing less. and i'll continue to finnegle ways to hang out with him so that i can get to know him better.

it's so... it's so obvious, so typical. he reminds me of everything that's missing in my relationship with kevin.

actually. he reminds me of me.

and no, i'm not looking to him to fill up the empty holes of my relationship. i'd rather be single than be one of those people who jump from relationship to relationship looking for someone to complete them. it's not like that. it's not *that* obvious.

but he plays guitar and banjo and likes to be outdoors and drives a dirty, shitty '83 truck and has a really interesting job and rides his bike to work and makes me laugh and knows interesting things and is confident and wears second-hand clothes but not to be cool, just because. i am totally comfortable around and sentimental about working-class aesthetics.

well anyway. he's really neat. and does not appear to be an emotional trainwreck, like kevin and i are a lot of times.

well.

anyway.

By sarah on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 01:25 pm:

Dear Sarah,

How are you? Are you still in Texas? Last I heard you had just moved there maybe two weeks before and were still adjusting. How is Kevin? Has he turned you into a cowgirl? Is it easier now to be there? I'm sure a lot has changed because last time you wrote you were still waiting for the camel to deliver your things from Hawaii and looking for a job and your mom was due to come visit. Do you still miss Hawaii alot? Is Kevin still too far ahead for you or are you catching up now?

Life here is pretty good. I haven't been on vacation yet this year, just visiting friends up north and in St. Louis. Work is good, almost all the stores have left the mall so it feels a little like a ghost town but we are staying pretty busy even with the world blowing up and everything.

Marriage is everything I expected it to be. Everything you hear about it is true. Since January Greg has developed an ever deeping relationship with the couch as well as the remote control. He has lost his already limited ability to cook a meal, make a decision, or hold down a steady job. The world is just not on his side and he is helpless to defend himself against it. I am left pondering exactly what is a respectable amount of time to say that I gave it the good old college try but had to make my exit. 12 months? 18? 2 weeks?

I feel a lot of guilt about this though, and I wish that guilt was not an aspect to my personality. He is a genuinely nice guy he just lacks motiviation, drive, and common sense. This sounds terrible of me doesn't it? I find myself fantasizing about dating again and dreaming of certain Italian clients and remebering how wonderful it was to have my very own space.

So other than that life is great. I always hear the first year is the worst so maybe after that you just give up your fantasy and stop caring, I'm not sure. Maybe I just need to change my attitude, but I've always been kind of fond of it. Who knows?

If you are still in Texas maybe I can arrange a weekend to come down and see you this winter, I would love to see you again. Write soon and tell me how you're doing. Hope you have a great Turkey Day!

Love,
    J****

By Czarina on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 05:22 pm:

Sarah,was your transgression in a chat room,like mine?

By Czarina on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 06:09 pm:

Hey! I didn't meet someone in real life! I meant I went to chat rooms to find people talking about funny stuff..........cause its been so boring here,lately.

So,I suspose,that would just make me a cyber-slut.

By sarah on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 09:33 am:

no, but mine wasn't a transgression. i'm not doing anything wrong, i just have a crush.

ha ha so there.

i didn't know people still had transgressions in chat rooms.

By Czarina on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 10:04 am:

Well,actually,my transgression wasn't sexual in nature.It was mostly me outwitting some twit,who was trying to be clever.But it filled a need.

By sarah on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 11:11 am:

hee!

By sarah on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 11:12 am:

where's Patrick when you need him?

JUST KIDDING PATRICK! really. just kidding.

By wisper on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 01:58 pm:

chatrooms...addictive....must not open MIRC....again!

By Spider on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 02:03 pm:

My cheeks are still burning from my transgression, but I will update when my emotional equilibrium has returned.

By Czarina on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 04:00 pm:

Oh,I'm glad its not just me.

I don't feel so tawdry now.

By Daniels friend Lugh The Transgression King on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 04:23 pm:

Repent! Repent! Repent! Revel in your ogreiety! Bathe in the scent of pickly cactus at sunrise! Transgress! Transgress! Traannnssss=Gressss!

Bad children indeed. Setting such an example for the young'uns.

He He.

By agatha on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 04:27 pm:

here's where i like to go:

http://www.spacebar.com/

i probably should keep it as my little secret, but what the fuck.

share the joy!

By patrick on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 05:14 pm:

wow that telenet thingy is kinda neat.

in a primative way

By agatha on Saturday, November 10, 2001 - 02:17 am:

it rocks. nice folks there, mostly, too.

By The Watcher on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 03:40 pm:

As my friend Daffy would say "You're Despicable!"

A Chat Room! How.....?

I'm speechless.

By TBone on Saturday, November 17, 2001 - 11:12 pm:

I used to be an IRC junkie. I had a channel for years. Now it's gone. I set up my own server for a while, then we moved and lost internet access.

I might take another shot at it again once our DNS propigates. Maybe not.

Gotta work on the website and all that... get things up again... hmm.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact