pierced nipples v. that 70's bush

sorabji.com: What have you done?: pierced nipples v. that 70's bush
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Tuesday, January 15, 2002 - 02:51 am:

i prefer more bush, i guess.

godless heathens.

hit pipe freezer bottle absolut cap won't unscrew urgent: piss frosty hands on nutsack tap flush cap unscrews with a hiss-

drinks like water twenty five degree vodka.

i have a drawer full of wires. a powerstrip, ethernet, phone, coax, speaker, what i'd call rca, power extension. plus a timer of the sort that will turn on and off an appliance at set times.

plus a bowl that chordata gave me, which contains a roach that looks enough like its namesake to startle me. some homeless man sold her the bowl, i probably rolled the joint. probably a long time ago. definitely a long time ago.

i disect it into atomic components- yellow paper and the tamale itself,

a lump of weed the color and shape of cheap hamster feed. aside from being tapered instead of perfectly pellet shapped was the only thing that indicated it wasn't hamster feed wrapped in stained paper.

i found six beers hidden in my fridge. i have a bottle of vodka. i've found a secret stash of potent, resinated weed.

i took myself from sober to well off in about eight and a half minutes.

what is this?

this pipe. this "peanut". it's ill suited for the task at hand. it requires a slow, soft stream to keep from lodging burning vegitation in the back of your throat.

but this rock of petrified grass requires a strong vacuum. something special. sends ash into my mouth. this pipe should be violently downsized with a hammer. i'm too lazy to go upstairs and get the hammer.

i mean to say, i'm too lazy to go upstairs and get a decent pipe.

what is this?

i live a disturbing dichotomy of intense responsibility on the job and a remarkable lack of responsibility at home. two nates. and they war- an excess of time at the office makes home-nate less willing to work around the house. and on nights like these home-nate gives the first few hours of work-nate hell by having that extra beer, staying up that extra hour with that extra bowl.

what is this?

listening to mahalia jackson feel like a motherless child. listing, pot, beer, vodka- sliding into afterthought lost in manners of speaking.

i'm in this place that feels so much like nothing i wonder if i could possibly be sane.

i've focused myself on career. again. for now. whatever.

i find myself awake and paranoid in bed. often. the drapes seem to billow with people behind them, or breezes that indicate doors open and THEY have found a way INSIDE.

i swear the furnace has lit the deck on fire the glow is on my curtains.

that noise, i need my fat dowel, my BEATING stick. but no, it's under my bed, there might be poisonous spiders...

it's dave's age of extreme weed paranoia. is that trademarked? with your feet in the air and your head on the ground, it is said. i've lost the ability to enjoy dope. but i haven't lost the will to try.

and alcohol might make me have nocturnal hallucinations. dreams that superimpose themselves on the waking reality. my dead granddad used to have this happen to him when he drank, my mother tells me. thank the lord, i thought i was alone.

death, i am alone.

so here i am, drunken and stoned. fearless! courage is a toss up between ignorance and stupidity.

what is this?

heather is in detroit and i miss her terribly. i wonder what i have to offer her. hal, that's about the stupidest thing you can do when you dig someone. just so you know, since you always seem to require the instruction of everyone in the book of love.

so, the courage. i've had the courage to invest quite a bit of myself into this proposition. this idea. of her.

i think about strange blends of adult and child future. this place where i can enjoy the playful irresponsibilities of my early 20's and reconcile them with the home buying, finer things in life enjoying, yard for a puppy having responsiblity of my late 20's.

yard for a puppy, that's coming. i can see a house on the peninsula with a yard and a dog and a solid, adult uniqueness that she can bring.

she has an eye. man, she has an eye. she puts things together; uncovers, discovers, creates-- it's incredible, for the first time in my life, i enjoy her without needing to compete with her. like no one living, she pentrates me with shivers as monet or michalangelo, bukowski, waits-

external to my ego. beyond my control. beyond my control.

beyond my control is something that annoys the hell out of me. in the moment. i am used to being in control. i'm used to being right most of the time, too.

but beyond my control is also the root of everything i've ever lacked. everything i've ever desired. those who were in my control, that was maturbation.

often, complex masturbation. maybe masturbation with numb hands or arthritis, but ultimately masturbation nonetheless.

sad but true, women of my past. my fist and i are an easier path to the same end.

but now, a distinction. she is her own person. frustrating, but only because i am used to beating off.

so to say.

what is this?

kd lang lesbian canadian. california's gonna be the place for me.

bjork has sung something that struck me, "if you leave it alone/it might just happen/anyway//it's not up to you"

it's not up to me. i tend to have more security in my life. security is serenity. my shoulders haven't untightened for years.

what is this?

i get scared too, hal. i'm somewhere between adult and child, where i look like one and feel like the other. i've realized that no one really knows what they're doing, but i can't quite accept it. i still don't know what i'm doing, man. look at me. i can still shake in bed at night. i can still wonder what the point in waking up is.

i long for the days when i knew everything. false confidence is security still, and security is serenity. joy. ignorance is bliss, maybe they say. maybe ignorance is ignorance of bliss, too, and you only realize it was bliss once your realizations have caused you to pass it by.

drink, hal. drink and fuck and to hell with responsibility. borrow money from the government. i don't know anyone who regrets how they spent their student loans. wine and dine and stink up your fingers in a cornicopia of cunts! in the name of education, for chrissakes do it man!

your future is certain for as long as you can maintain the lifestyle! as in, your future will certainly start the moment you stop. and your future will be uncertainty.

but for now, anything can happen. fight, fuck, drink and drug. when it's over you'll have to forge ahead in your life, but never before. no one expects anything from you.

no one.

if they do, it is an illusion.

what is this?

chinese food buffet in missouri and not half bad. duckblinds for sale in the parking lot of the home improvment emporium. i drove thousands of miles with her head on my lap. she filled me with feelings of freedom.

the desert was cut cliffs red mesas and thunderclouds. thunderclouds bunched up over where the road went, shooting lighting and pulling cotton rain to the ground. huge drops and hot wet asphalt in the nose.

we stopped to look at the tourist trap navajos and blankets and little plastic deer glued to pieces of petrified wood. i feel like the deer is she is the petrified wood.

what is this?

crazyness.

By ... on Tuesday, January 15, 2002 - 12:15 pm:

Wow, that's fucking profound.

By droopy on Tuesday, January 15, 2002 - 12:45 pm:

that's our fucking nate for ya.

By Nate on Tuesday, January 15, 2002 - 03:45 pm:

sarcastic fucking pricks.

By droop on Tuesday, January 15, 2002 - 03:58 pm:

i enjoy your stream-of-cuntsciousness posts.

deep-down, i think i'm just fishing for a "fuck you, you ass."

By TBone on Tuesday, January 15, 2002 - 06:56 pm:

Well said, Nate...

And in case I'm not being clear enough, there's no sarcasm in this post. Well, not much.

By J on Tuesday, January 15, 2002 - 07:00 pm:

Actually I just realized that you really were in Arizona Nate and you didn't look up janny.

By Nate on Tuesday, January 15, 2002 - 07:12 pm:

we didn't look up anyone after toronto. we blew across the country in a handful of days.

slept in pheonix. came in late, left early.

By patrick on Tuesday, January 15, 2002 - 07:20 pm:

thats code for "massive kinky hotel sex" j.

By LoneStranger on Thursday, January 17, 2002 - 07:37 pm:

Excellent. Excellent wordage.

LS

By Spider on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 03:52 pm:

I've been goofing off at work by combing the various sections here and trying to guess which threads I started by the thread title. Sometimes I am way off.

By heather on Friday, April 13, 2012 - 03:06 am:

Jesus.

By Dougie on Friday, April 13, 2012 - 09:27 am:

What's up with Nate? He doesn't come around here much anymore, does he?

By sarah on Friday, April 13, 2012 - 05:47 pm:

i just talked to nate on monday. he's doing
    really well.

who would have thought that he'd be the one
    talking me down off the ledge? writing that makes
    me laugh! the sincerest laugh. it's so
    beautiful.

your future will certainly start the moment you
    stop. and your future will be uncertainty.

siri, remind me next time to ask him about
    creative outlet.

By sarah on Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 03:47 pm:

which reminds me. shout-out to mt and the sorabjiite
    underworld. you don't even know your own power.

without you i might have slipped off the ledge, even
    accidentally, a long time ago.

By sarah on Monday, April 16, 2012 - 12:50 pm:

i want to get this down before i forget.

had a dream last night that murdered someone.
    never dreamt that before; it was disturbing.

in the dream i was with a friend (nobody i know in
    real life, just a generic friend) and another
    male-female couple. we were at a crappy lakeside
    restaurant.

skipping to the important details of the dream, it
    turned out that i was invited to this restaurant
    by these folks who intended to have a foursome on
    one of the restaurant tables. in public, in the
    middle of the day. i and the two other women each
    got our turn receiving oral sex, while one or the
    other was doing something to the one male.

when it was all over, i was like, oh shit, all
    these people saw us, i bet someone called the
    cops.

so then the male disappeared from the dream and it
    was just us three females.

his partner suggested that in order to get away we
    should jump into the lake.

so we did that.

and then it turned out that her intent was to use
    swimming in the lake as a trap so that the cops
    would come and get me.

so after quickly assessing my options, instead of
    swimming away, or getting out of the lake and
    driving away, i decided that, being a water ninja,
    it would be really easy to just drown this woman.

so i swam over to her, and got her down under the
    water and held her there until she died. the
    other woman (my "friend" in the dream) just
    watched it all from a nearby distance in the
    water.

the end.

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 01:12 am:

Every tried Valerian Root? It helps with your sleep, and for dream, almost virtual reality!

Consult your psychian before use any dosage.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact