they've done it! the wars can end!

sorabji.com: What have you done?: they've done it! the wars can end!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 08:19 pm:

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20020122/lf/ireland_invention_dc_1.html

this is a very exciting time friends!

in a short time we will see
    millions of dollars return to the people!

no longer will children go hungry!
    one man has solved the arab wars!

fantastic proof of amazing things!
    one man's dream has become
    one man's reality! this is the
    latest nail in the coffin of the rich!

By semillama on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 09:46 pm:

"If the Jasker men really are onto something, it
    could be the most important Irish invention
    since Guinness. "

I wouldn't go that far...

By Czarina on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 09:48 am:

I'm moving my stock from K-Mart to Jaskers.

By patrick on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 11:37 am:

i;m still waiting for my anti-matter warp core to be built so i can power my rocketship.

By ... on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 04:35 pm:

That's why Enron went belly-up!

...really people, Cold Fusion rocks.

By Nate on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 05:12 pm:

``Perpetual motion is impossible. This is a self-sustaining unit which at the same time provides surplus electrical energy,''

By wisper on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 05:16 pm:

check out that picture. the greatest invention in
    the history of man, right beside a white plastic
    lawn chair.
    That's just how i imagined it ;)

By The Watcher on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 05:19 pm:

Until I learn more I'll keep my utilities fund.

By Nate on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 06:26 pm:

c'mon watcher. this is fucking incredible!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact