Luck was a lady last nite.

sorabji.com: What have you done?: Luck was a lady last nite.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By LoneStranger on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 05:17 pm:

Okay, so the sexual tension that was building upi for the past few months between a girl and I finally snapped.

Snapped.

In a good way.

I had just got back to the dorms from home, about 9 o'clock, and was putting my stuff away. I had been back for a few minutes when the girl, her name is Heather (not our Heather), stopped by. She said she was hungry, and wanted to go get something to eat.

I said I wasn't hungry. I had just eaten at Fernando's in Novato for Mother's Day. But I told her I would still go with her.

She said she was going to kidnap me and take me on a little jaunt, so she could drop off her sister's keys. It wasn't very far, Cambell, I believe. So then we drove around, finally came back and walked to the McDonald's near campus.

We came back to my room, and she ate her chicken nuggets, I ate the fries, and we talked with my roommate.

Somehow, around 12:30a, something was mentioned about The Shining. She had never seen it, and I had only seen most of it. Sooooooo.......

We walked to the 7-11 and bought some snackie things. I bought an Energy Shot drink, cause they were out of my Bomba. The bottle is shaped like a fat vibrator. Or a bullet, depending on what yout mind is thinking about.

We came back, and by around 1:15, we were watching the movie. My roommate went to sleep toward the beginning, as he is prone to do, since he works early. We watched the movie, looking at each other in pretend scardyness when the blood poured in, when the girls appeared, and all the other crazy things.

Toward the end of the movie, she got cold, so I pulled the comforter off my bed and threw it over her.

The movie ended, and she leaned away from me putting her head on the ladder thing that I use to get to my top bunk (My bed is lofted, but my computer desk and stuff is below it, not my roommate). So I started rubbing her back gently. When I got to her lower back, she made some nice little moans, because aparently her lower back has been pretty tight. So I one-handedly massaged her back for a few minutes. She said it might be easier if I used two hands. I told her that the position wasn't good for it. So she turned all the way away, and I adjusted my chair.

I kept massageing her back, while she leaned forward with her head on the ladder thing.

She said ow a few times, and I stopped, thinking it was me. She said it was her head on the ladder thing. I told her a better place for this would be my bed.

She asked if she would have to take off her shoes. I said yes. You don't want to ruin the bed with shoes. She said that would be too hard to do. I told her I'd take them off, but we had already decided that it was childish for me to yank at her shoelaces.

So about ten minutes later, after the continual massage, she gets up and reaches down for her purse, I assume my fun was over and she was going to go.

Instead, she flips off her shoes, and climbs up onto my bed, immediatly flopping down onto her stomach.

Me, being the kind gentleman I am, leapt up and sat upon her lower back, and continued to do my massage duty.

Now, we don't have much headspace on the bed, so it was kind of akward with my head.

Anyway. A half an hour later, she had ended up on her side, and I was behind her, still massaging her back with one hand.

As things go, when you are lying next to a beautiful girl, you tend to want to rub your fingers along her skin. So I did.

And she's got a spot on her back that makes her whole body shiver.

I touched it a lot. She did a lot of squirming. Then I started to gently kiss and pull with my lips on the back of her neck, with some slight breath tickling too. I told her I had a hard time keeping still when I had a beautiful woman next to me.

We did this for about another half an hour, forty-five minutes. I whispered to her, "It's a good thing I can't reach your ear from here, or you'd be in trouble."

She sort of tilted her ear back to me a little bit, so I repositioned my arms and started to do the lips kissing and pulling thing to her ear. Don't forget the gentle breath.

At that point, she said she was trying to resist me. I told her she failed.

From that point, there was lots of..... well. You all know.

We stopped short of any... well... you know.

She left around 5:25am. I walked her to her room, (well, to the stairwell. She lives on the floor above me. I didn't have my keys, so I wouldn't be able to come back.) I kissed her again, and wished her a goodnight, goodmorning.

I came back to my room, and did a quick email check. My roommate woke up at 5:30. I told him he just missed Heather. I climbed into bed and went to sleep. He didn't put the pieces together until he got back from his shower, but by that time, I was asleep.

When I woke up this morning, I was singing Sinatra in the shower. Afterwards, I threw on James Darren and was singing that around the room while getting ready to go to my normal Monday lunch date with my friends.

Unfortunatly, I have to wait until after 5:00pm to see Heather again.

I am definatly going to let her know that this was no one-night thing for me.

Otherwise, I'll have another rant in a few days. ;)

Anywhoooooo....

I'm happy.

I couldn't eat my lunch. Nerves or something.

LS

By Dougie on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 06:49 pm:

How'd she enjoy the Energy Shot bottle?

By Nate on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 06:55 pm:

no stinky pinky?

By J on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 07:58 pm:

We expect pictures for Tue. show and tell.

By LoneStranger on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 08:09 pm:

Heh. She left right before things got that far.

In all honesty, I didn't want things to go that far. I need something to look forward to.

So no Energy Shot playtoy, no stinky pinky.

And pictures.... well. Those may be coming.

I just don't have a source to upload them to very easily.

LS

By Nate on Monday, May 13, 2002 - 09:11 pm:

naticus.com

By semillama on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 01:05 pm:

That spot on the lower back is one of the
    many erogenous zones on a woman's body.
    used it last night as a matter of fact.

Good going, ls.

By LoneStranger on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 02:55 pm:

So all yesterday I was thinking about her, and what she was possibly thinking. I didn't know if it was just a one night thing, or what.

Then, me and my two friends went to dinner at the Student Union. Of course, we saw Heather there, her roommate and her roommate's boyfriend. They see me, and wave, and I smile and walk up to them. I said hello to Heather, and Orshi says "Hello, loverboy." Heather walks off, looking for food, and blushing. Orshi's boyfriend gives me a big handshake, "Allright Mikey!"

So we are all sitting down, Heather directly in front of me. Oh, btw, I bought a sandwich and a drink. I didn't eat the sandwich, and only drank half the drink. I still haven't eaten since then. Nerves or something. I noticed she didn't eat much either.

So about halfway through dinner (gauging by how the others were eating) she brings her feet over to my legs and starts rubbing them up and down. I grabbed one of her legs and started rubbing her calf.

We all went back to the dorms.

I went back to my room, and she went back to hers (different floors, so we parted at the elevator.)

An hour or so later, I had my floor meeting, where they discussed the move-out procedure. After the meeting, I went up to her room to hang out, and whatever. So I talked to her and her roommate for awhile.

Then the earthquake, blah, blah.

She didn't seem interested at that point, so I decided it was best if I left, so I went back to my room.

I had learned Orshi's boyfriend's instant messinger name, so I added him to my list and after about a half an hour, started chatting with him. He was in the campus newsroom, putting together the paper for today. I mentioned how confusing Heather could be.

He said she was a tough one to read.

About ten minutes later, there was a knock on my door.

It was Heather. She had come to visit.

She sat down, and we talked like we always had, with loads of sarcasm and the like. I tried to see how long she could go without sarcasm, and we timed it at two minutes.

My roommate came home, checked his email, and then hopped into bed. Heather said that she had just got back from the newsroom where Orshi was visiting her boyfriend.

You know what that means.

Either she saw the messaging I sent, or Orshi's boyfriend told her to make things clearer for me.

Shortly thereafter, my roommate was asleep.

I stood up, walked over to Heather, and passionatly kissed her. We kissed for a while, me, kneeling in front of her chair, her legs clamped onto me.

Some other things happened, blah, blah, she said she should go. We kept kissing and stuff, blah, blah. I asked if she was cold. She said hot air rises. I said, "Ahh, so it's probably warmer up there on my bed (which is bunked)." More kissing, blah, blah. Sha said, "Oh look! My shoes are off!" So I closed the door, and we hopped up on the bed.

A few hours later she had to go.

And Nate, before you ask, no stinky pinky. I am not rushing on this one.

If I can make this last, I am going to.

So now that I know it isn't just a one nite thing, I need to find out where she wants to go from here.

I've missed my first two classes. I suppose I should go to my third class.

"But I'm flying in a frame of my mind that time cannot erase. I'm seeing, the future, the past, as I lay the present to waste.

I'm scoping all these feelings I have, and hoping for them to come true. And I'm holding something more precious than fine ore, baby, I'm holding you."

Hrm.... Still haven't eaten since lunch yesterday. Not that I ate much then. Not that I'm hungry either.

I guess I'm satiated.

LS

By El Bandido on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 03:01 pm:

I don't want to hear 'bout no damn stinking stinky pinky -- I want to hear 'bout your damn stinking stinky dinky!

By Lessons from an old dog. on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 03:20 pm:

A lady wouldn't progress to the next level with some guy sleeping 6 feet away. taking Her to a motel is out of the question, because it clearly spells out your intent, taking the "spontaneity" from the moment. My recommendation: Scrape together the funds to send your roomie to the local motel 6 for the evening. Tell him about the jacuzzi, and get him the hell out of Dodge.

Oh, and have some condoms handy. Girls like responsible boys.

By patrick on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 03:36 pm:

"A lady wouldn't progress to the next level with some guy sleeping 6 feet away"

apparently you havent been in a college dorm room in sometime. This is actually part of the fun/challenge.

You recommendation is based on an assumption. An assumption he will get some. Also some hotel chains don't let anyone under the age of 21 rent a room.

The ole sock on the door works well. Between college guys its not asking that much because the other can put himself in his lucky roomates shoes.

By Nate on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 03:54 pm:

yea, but have you ever put your foot into your shoe to find that your roomate had just put a little of himself into it?

By patrick on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 04:44 pm:

well no. they ARE lucky shoes nate.

By LoneStranger on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 07:19 pm:

Okay.

Roommate.... out like a lightbulb every nite. Had no clue any of this was going on for two days in a row.

Condoms.... check. I'm a responsible boy.

Age 21.... check. I've had that one covered for over three years now.

And anyway... my roommate leaves on weekends to go be with his girlfriend.

But I'm really not ready to progress to that level just yet.

Not to say it wouldn't happen in the heat of the moment. But I'm not looking for some quicky fuck-fuck. My current question of the moment is not whether or not this is a one time thing... it's not... the question now is will this progress into a relationship. Only when I have that answer will I progress to the next step.

And progress to the next step I will. Either answer.

If yes, then it's all good, I can take my time and do things right.

If no, then it's all good, I can hurry up and do things right.

So now, I wait until tonite, and see if she comes by. Maybe I'll take her out to a movie or something.

Who knows.

LS

By patrick on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 07:27 pm:

"My current question of the moment is not whether or not this is a one time thing... it's not... the question now is will this progress into a relationship."

Who knows. Who cares. You're 21. This should be a whirlwind of a time for you. just relax and go with the flow...whatever comes about.

By Nate on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 08:32 pm:

and he's been 21 for over 3 years now.

just don't buy any diamonds, ls. diamonds fund terrorism.

By eri on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 11:38 pm:

It's too soon for diamonds, but friendship with sex is a good thing. If you keep the friendship the sex can lead to something good!

By LoneStranger on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 12:43 am:

Yea... it was too soon for diamonds in my last relationship. And that one was three and a half years.

Argh. I know what I want. Comfort.

Sex is just a plus. I want someone I can lie down and cuddle with and talk to and stuff like that.

I think I'm in my quarter-life crisis. I am almost done with school, and I'm getting scared as to where I can get a job.

I'm also wondering where I am going to meet women once school is over.

I heard work isn't the best place......

and from the stories I've heard here, I would rather stay away from work romances.

anyway.

anywho.

anyhow.

I think I'm going to go take a trip upstairs... to the next floor... and visit someone....

or something like that.

LS

By heather on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 01:27 am:

if you want to keep it going, my advice is to not have too much togetherness too soon

it just ends faster

really

By LoneStranger on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 02:19 am:

Yea. That's understandable.

I'm just worried because this semester is ending soon, and she's staying down here with her sister. I'm going back home.

I know I'll be visiting sorta often, because I have friends down here, and maybe I'll be coming down to visit her too.

I just don't want to have the embers grow stale before they get a chance to flare up.

LS

By agatha on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 02:31 am:

i met my dream date at work. it can happen, but i wouldn't recommend it.

By moonit on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 05:58 am:

I've got a date tomorrow night.

No okay I'm kinda lying. It's with my manager who is down from Auckland and married, so he doesn't really count.

By moonit on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 05:59 am:

Can someone please express ship me a life?

By semillama on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 08:51 am:

Don't forget the flowers, LS. And make motes
    in yer head when she talks about what she
    likes, especially if she talks about something
    she really likes but doesn't have, like some
    minor item she placed a lot of value on.

Or, take her to a P-Funk show. That seems to
    work.

By agatha on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 11:55 am:

motes?

yer crackin me up, sem.

By semillama on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 01:45 pm:

Fun fact: the letter "n" is immediately adjacent
    to the letter "m" on a keyboard.

I'm listening to "Pet Sounds" for the first time.

By Spider on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 01:54 pm:

Does it have "Hang on to Your Ego" as a bonus track?

I love that song.

By patrick on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 02:35 pm:

my choppers feel so good after their cleaning today. I love going to the dentist.

By semillama on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 03:55 pm:

It does in fact. it's the one that has the original
    mono recording, then the stereo mix. I
    borrowed it from Elizabeth this morning, who
    'accidently' locked me in her bedroom. I also
    borrowed Rubber Soul, BAD II, Ali Farka Toure
    and a Kinks comp.

By Dougie on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 06:23 pm:

Pet Sounds for the first time?

Youngins -- go figure.

Wouldn't it be nice if Sem and E were older
    They they wouldn't have to wait so long
    And wouldn't it be nice if they lived together
    In the kind of world where they belong

By LoneStranger on Wednesday, May 15, 2002 - 06:59 pm:

Yea, I've been tring to remember the things she likes and make motes of them (Mental nOTES).

And flowers... I was discussing those with her roommate this morning.

I had kinda wanted to ask her if she had any idea what Heather was thinking.

Apparently Heather talks about me non-stop.

That's a good sign.

She got hurt in her last relationship, which is why she may be a little stand-offish at times.

He was a real dick to her and treated her like second-rate garbage.

This guy lives down the hall from me, and I remember when they broke up last year. He was telling me about the "other girls" that he was messing around with.

At that point, I wasn't even thinking about a relationship with her. I didn't even really get a crush on her until later on.

I had no clue she was interested, until this past Wednesday when she came by to see if anyone wanted to go to get pizza with her. But even then, I didn't think she was very interested at all. Until Sunday when all the... um... fun... happened.

LS

By Skooter on Thursday, May 16, 2002 - 09:35 pm:

Sem....Oh boy...where do i start? How in the hell is it that you don't OWN rubber soul? Thats one of the best Beatles records, in fact its my favorite.
    You never heard Pet Sounds? If I was Todd Arney (which thank god i'm not), I would throw things at you.

By semillama on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 10:29 am:

Shut Up! I never got around to it. Todd Arney is
    a smelly hippie geek, so neener neener
    neener.

I was too busy listening to the Clash. and Stiff
    Little Fingers. and Tom Waits. and Frank
    Zappa. Zappa's stuff is better than Pet
    Sounds, in my opinion. Pet Sounds is good,
    but it doesn't resonate with me.

Eh.

By patrick on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 11:54 am:

i was just listening to Rubber Soul in my head on the way to work. A friends birthday is this weekend. We are going out to dinner tonight and then going out to a spa in the desert on Sunday for a day. Shes a huge Beatles fan. I was thinking of getting her Rubber Soul, if she doesnt have it. Then I thought about my vinyl copy, and the fact that i still havent got my turntable fixed. Then I played it in my head. Then my stop came. I exited the train.

By patrick on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 12:12 pm:

on a completely unrelated note...Detroit Red Wing fans get ready. This where it gets good.

By J on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 01:19 pm:

Wouldn't it be Nice,and God only Knows,are two clssics from Pet Sounds.Rubber Soul,I think the fab four must have started tripping around then,In my Life,Nowhere Man,I'm looking through you,beautiful songs,maybe they started tripping around Revolver come to think of it.

By Nate on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 01:45 pm:

revolver kicks ass.

By patrick on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 01:46 pm:

By Nate on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 01:48 pm:

ug. is that really her?

By Spider on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 01:54 pm:

Damn.

By patrick on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 01:54 pm:

well, thats what they say. Ive seen other pics of her recently where she was totally nasty looking, loosing so much weight, but thus far this is absolutely the scariest image ive ever seen of her.

By Spider on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 02:04 pm:

She used to be so cute when she had curves. What a disappointment.

By patrick on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 02:14 pm:

agreed. its so silly. succombing to the pressure to be skinny. I feel really sorry for her. So misled.

By LoneStranger on Friday, May 17, 2002 - 11:43 pm:

I'm down to 192lbs. I'm down from 217 or so a couple years ago. It's the slow weight loss plan.

I was on the 194 plataeu until a couple weeks ago. Now I'm dropping again. It would be easier if I actually did some excercise.

LS

By Nate on Saturday, May 18, 2002 - 01:18 am:

wow.

you ought to come out to the house for some steaks and ice cream and beer.

beer floats.

By LoneStranger on Saturday, May 18, 2002 - 03:25 am:

Yea! And now that I have Dance Dance Revolution, I'll have some help at burning off calories.

Beer and DDR don't mix very well. It seems that when you drink and dance, it gets into your blood stream that much faster!

LS

By Skooter on Saturday, May 18, 2002 - 09:49 am:

Uh....Hello? Ricci looks like that so she could play the girl from Prozac Nation, who was a major speed freak at the time of the book.
    Rubber Soul does mark the Beatles foray into drug use. Did you know that they were smoked up by Bob Dylan for the first time, and someone dropped acid in thier tea for the first time and didn't tell them about it?
    John was quoted as saying it was a "nightmare".

By LoneStranger on Sunday, May 19, 2002 - 07:55 am:

So Heather stayed until just a few minutes ago again this nite, or from about 10:45pm to about 4:45am.

Things got hot and heavy, yet again, even moreso than last weekend.

I bought her a rose.

I was going to go with the yellow thornless, but they didn't have any at 9:30pm. So I had to settle on a red rose with hand removed thorns.

I hate it when I don't plan ahead.

But she liked it, of course.

We had just watched SNL with two of my other friends.

Too bad Will Ferrall is leaving the cast. He was my favorite.

Anyway. I hope I can study tomorrow and Monday. I really need to. Maybe what happened tonite will leave me relaxed and ready to study so that I have no worries for my tests.

Yea right.

I'll probably be just as anxious to see her.

Sigh. Sleepy time.

With pleasant dreams.

LS

By LoneStranger on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 11:20 pm:

Update:

We're now officially a couple.

After some minor mind games and a bunch of long night talking, she's come out of her shell.

The mind games were because of her past experiences and other issues... nothing that wasn't worked out. I just needed to prove to her that everyone has their own past and their own experiences and they need not dictate the future.

I am very happy.

She also needed to make it clear that she works three jobs and doesn't have much free time. I understand that, but I won't let it get in the way.

Instead of me waiting around for her to make her moves, I told her I wasn't going to give up on what I believe to be something great.

I wasn't going to lose her before she was even mine.

So, I think that may have made a big difference. She needed to realize that I wasn't like the other guys who I have heard from one of our mutual friends were all very shallow.

So, after spending the weekend down in San Jose with a friend, seeing Heather for a few hours each of the days, I am so much happier, so much more relaxed and feeling great. I have no doubts, such as I have had in each of the past relationships.

Maybe they don't exist because I have grown older, learned much in the past few years.

I still have much to learn, I am sure.

But I feel good.

I just have to wait until Sunday, when she'll probably drive up here to see me.

End of Update.

That is all.

LS

By eri on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 12:09 pm:

Congratulations!

By LoneStranger on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 02:28 am:

tnx!

LS

By Antigone on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 03:07 pm:

He's so sucked dry, he's lost all his vowels.

Damn!

By sarah on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 04:07 pm:

yea LS! looks like we're two for two now.

By LoneStranger on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 11:09 pm:

I'm thinking that a picnic at a winery would be nice. I just need a picnic basket.

LS

By Nate on Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 11:32 pm:

fill your cooler full of natty ice and ribs and take her up to lake sonoma.

By LoneStranger on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 05:54 am:

Hrm... I had already promised Jenny that we'd go visit her at the winery she works at.

But yes, Lake Sonoma would be really nice.

She just accepted an extension on one of her jobs through the summer, which means less free time for her.

Good thing I'm not real busy this summer....

LS

By Nate on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 11:05 am:

you should fill your cooler full of natty ice and ribs and come sit on my deck.

By Dougie on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 11:24 am:

What is natty ice?

By Nate on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 04:39 pm:

beer. cheap cheap frat boy beer.

By droopy on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 04:46 pm:

i dread that beer.

By Dougie on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 06:05 pm:

Hmm, never seen nor heard of it. Ice beer kicks your ass -- I remember my first trip to Montana, after flying all day to Butte, and then driving and looking for our first camping spot before it became dark, we hadn't had much to eat all day, and we had cases of cold Olympia ice beer. All it took was like 2 of those things and I was wasted. One of the guys had brought a nice little stash of weed in those little black camera-film bottles, and we partied round the campfire after eating trout and ramen noodles. Slept well that night.

By patrick on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 06:26 pm:

i get it droop.

Olympia Ice? Dang man...talk about frathouse beer.

I think i abandoned the "ice" beers in college along with malt liquor.

By Dougie on Friday, May 31, 2002 - 06:52 pm:

Eh, they do the trick. There was a big kick there for a while with all the Dry beers and Ice beers. I think that's fallen out of favor for all these new faddish malt beverages by liquor makers like Smirnoffs and Captain Morgan and all that crap, along with Zima etc, and hard iced teas and lemonades. Never tried them. I'm drinking Saranac English Pale Ale tonight.

By LoneStranger on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 06:24 pm:

We went to a winery, tasted wine, then went to Jack London park and had our picnic.

Then we came back to my place and watched Virgin Suicides. Well, most of it.

And speaking of the malt beverages, Captain Morgan's Gold is great. I drank that all night at a party a week or so ago. But it doesn't outdo a good pint of Guinness.

LS

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact