no jews or hos

sorabji.com: What have you done?: no jews or hos
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Monday, April 7, 2003 - 06:22 pm:

this is the message spraypainted on the face of the brat's treehouse facing my driveway. at first i thought it said "now jews or nig", because it goes right to the edge and his handwriting is a fitting analogue to his soul and it seems like perhaps he had just run out of room.

but i confronted him, and it does, in fact, say "no jews or hos".

that little sonofabitch probably doesn't even know what a jew is. he probably doesn't know what a ho is, either, because his mom certainly fits the bill and i don't think his sign is directed at her.

i told him to paint over it. he said he would. he hasn't.

so, i plan my mission. the sign will say "no white trash". in bold white letters painted over the dark blue spraypaint.

the mission is not without risk. the house appears to be packed full of crackheads, and the pitbull may or may not attack someone in their yard.

actually, i would assume not. the pitbull is a big pussy. but it will definitely bark.

which may bring a crackhead out of the house in his greasy belly flopped over his stained tighty whi..yellows with a big bowie knife between his teeth.

so i will need cover. i will put a man on my roof with a night scoped highpowered rifle. well, i would, except i don't have either a man, a night scope or a rifle.

so, i will need a pole. a pole to the end of which i will tie a paintbrush. so that i can reach over the fence and up and carefully paint letters from ten feet away.

block letters, obviously.

By eri on Monday, April 7, 2003 - 07:32 pm:

What a little shit. Have you thought of attaching the brush to a broomhandle?

By Bigkev on Monday, April 7, 2003 - 07:45 pm:

you could always go to homedepot and get one of those extend-y paint roller thingums... then you could use the roller and obliterate the message far faster....

If that doesn't work, call me, and I'll send out some real hard hittin' Mo-Fo's with some pliers and a blowtorch to teach that little fuck-hole a lesson! And then I'll turn commie and rat the crack house out to the NARC's and you can vidoe tape the action for all of us to see....

By Nate on Monday, April 7, 2003 - 08:09 pm:

actually, i will be going to home depot tomorrow for just that very item (and about 20 gallons of Killz)

and eri, that was my thought. actually, i thought you were suggesting something else at first, which was my first thought. then, later, i thought about using a broomhandle with the paintbrush.

By Bigkev on Monday, April 7, 2003 - 08:19 pm:

whats killz?.... ooh ooh !! is it the stuff that kills grass and weeds and shit? if so you should use it on their lawn after you take care of the tree house!!! hehehe... i love the revenge/humilliation game woo-hoo!!!!! if yo uwant more ideas please dont hesitate to call your freindly neighborhood prankster.

Did you ever play fire ball? we used to do it on hallowe'en. You take a tennis ball and soak it in gas then light it on fire and hit it around someones yard with hockey sticks... (it was mostly safe cause hallowe'en usually was snowy or rainy, or just damn cold)

load of fun

By Nate on Monday, April 7, 2003 - 08:38 pm:

yeah. i, uh, live in a forest. halloween is usually the height of the dryness.

killz is primer. it is supposed to cover up knots and things really well. and it does a fairly good job, i guess.

another project, though.

and they don't have a lawn. we are white trash out here. they have a dirt.

By Bigkev on Monday, April 7, 2003 - 08:51 pm:

"yeah. i, uh, live in a forest." neat... although i can see why fire might be a bad idea...

If, for some reason you can't get the roller/pole assembly trick to do the job, have you considered water.. i mean Paint balloons? might be more fun...

'they have a dirt.' hehehe, you make me laugh...

By eri on Monday, April 7, 2003 - 08:52 pm:

"i thought you were suggesting something else at first, which was my first thought. then, later, i thought about using a broomhandle with the paintbrush."

Exactly what did you think I was suggesting? Though shoving a broom up his ass might actually be something he would enjoy and therefore not a punishment.

hmmmmm......white trash punishment.......let me think.......

I'll have to get back to you if I want to give you a good one. Fucking Springer people.

By semillama on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 09:03 am:

Use a paintball gun.

By patrick on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 11:26 pm:

i was gonna say, no white trash i've ever known has lawn. maybe canuck trash have grass kev, but here, the lawn is dirt.

By Nate on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 01:17 pm:

sem, that is the perfect white trash answer.

now all i need is a twelver of coors.

By J on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 02:59 pm:

Why not get some jewish ho's to bang up the little bastard? Mud bogging anyone?

By moonit on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 03:51 pm:

Our white trash have lawn. Admittadly its either very long with rusted car parts hiding in it, or very short with rusting car parts out in the open.

By Bigkev on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 04:11 pm:

ditto

By eri on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 04:36 pm:

In Missouri the white trash only had grass if it grew naturally and their lawns were all but destroyed. You usually found old broken appliances (stoves, ovens, refrigerators, heaters, washers, etc.) sitting on the yard or near the road (where you see sidewalks, there aren't any in most areas there). Cinder blocks are frequently used to build front porches or hide front doors creating a porch-like area. Sometimes they are even used as part of the house structure itself. There are a minimum of two broken down cars in the driveway at all times, not to mention the actual running cars.

Basically, as you drive through the different neighborhood, about 75% of the population is white trash.

The only thing you can do to them to piss them off royally is 1. refuse to interact or allow your children to interact with them and 2. keep all of your personal belongings (and I mean ALL) locked up safely so that they can't hop the fence and steal your shit.

Our white trash neighbors in MO used to wait until spunky was out of town on a business trip and I was there alone and break into our garage and trash it. Of course, I didn't know who was in the garage, so I didn't open the door to whoever was making noise in my garage, and the cops don't care so why call them? After all, 90% of all of the cops are related to the white trash that fucked up your place to begin with.

Geez. And people wonder why I keep to myself so much!

By Nate on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 05:16 pm:

ok. back from homedepot. i now possess a 15' extendo-rod.

By eri on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 05:43 pm:

Sorry Nate, but I just had this mental image of an "extendo-rod". I didn't know you had to go to home depot to get them!

By wisper on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 - 06:33 pm:

somewhere on line i once found instructions on how to make an extender pole for spraycans, it was much like those loooooong clipper things they use to trim trees from the ground.
    It was for billboard vandalism, but it would sure be useful for you, nate. If you got a can with a small tip you could just spray the letters on.

but i can't find the instructions!
    adbusters doesn't have it!

eeek!

By Dougie on Friday, April 11, 2003 - 00:46 pm:

So'd'ya do it yet Nate?

By Nate on Friday, April 11, 2003 - 01:02 pm:

not yet, no.

i keep getting too fucked up before it gets dark.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact