Angry.

sorabji.com: What have you done?: Angry.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Lapis on Tuesday, August 5, 2003 - 03:15 pm:

I'm not sure about the last time I've really gotten angry. I've been sad, scared and sometimes a little mad but overall haven't blown my top in years.

Until last night.

I went to the Jockey Club last night after kickball and a couple of cans of Sparks, to enjoy the jukebox and run into some friends. I drank some beer and played some pinball and one of my ex-roommates is there along with his girlfriend, various friends and neighbors.

I sat on the couch at one end of the room (underneath a mounted elk head) with this guy Crazy Pete. It was all boys at that end of the room but I didn't think anything of it.

There was one older man (when I say older I'm thinking probably 36-40 or so, not really all that old but probably the oldest one there easily) who was really offensive. He sat on guys laps without asking and they'd get up and move. He "danced" by wiggling his butt and grabbing his crotch. He threw beer into this guy Jerome's face and the bartender (a tiny punkette named Rachel) came over and gave him his warning.

At this point I got up to use the bathroom.

When I came back the only spot left on the couch was between Pete and Jerome and Pete was talking to a couple other people and so I started talking to Jerome, telling jokes that really aren't funny at all.

Then the man comes over to our end of the couch and sits on a chair right next to it and grabs Jerome's knee. "You're a handsome guy," he says, "You're a handsome guy and even though you'd rather fuck this girl right here--"

At this point I stood up and told the guy he was offensive and should leave. He just sat there, blinking. I grabbed my bag and stomped out and stood on the sidewalk for a few minutes. The situation was a little shallow, I guess. Why should that asshole be allowed to stay in the bar when he was making most of us uncomfortable? I thought about talking to the bartender about having him kicked out but decided to just stand at the bar instead.

I went back in and got another beer. Pretty soon there was a crowd around the door. I guess what happened is that the bartender decided that he needed to leave but he wouldn't. So this guy (and I can't remember his name, it's not that important) pulled him outside and punched him once. He went out like a light and a bunch of boys ran out there and started kicking him while he was down.

He was out the door. I guess I got my wish.

By TBone on Tuesday, August 5, 2003 - 04:32 pm:

The guy was offensive, but is it normal for people to swarm on a guy once he's down?
    Bleh.

By Lapis on Tuesday, August 5, 2003 - 05:06 pm:

No.

By patrick on Tuesday, August 5, 2003 - 05:26 pm:

yeah thats kinda pussy.

clearly you are new to bar scenes.

why didnt you just tell him to fuck off instead of saying you were offended and he should leave and then stomping off to the sidewalk? besides. you'll feel better telling an asshole in a bar to fuckoff. in fact, being a woman, you're pretty safe in telling guys off. if another guy had told him to "fuck off" there's a good chance fists would fly inside the door and thats a real drag.

people get drunk in bars. some drunks are annoying. get thicker skin or enjoy bars in Apple Bees and Chili's.

By TBone on Tuesday, August 5, 2003 - 05:28 pm:

Do you think who he was hitting on had anything to do with it?

I understand getting angry, though. People who don't respect the boundaries of strangers tend to set off all kinds of defense mechanisms.

By Spider on Tuesday, August 5, 2003 - 05:33 pm:

I don't get why he wasn't beaten after he sat in guys' laps without their permission.

Not that he deserves for lots of people to kick him when he's on the ground. That just ain't right.

By eri on Tuesday, August 5, 2003 - 05:35 pm:

I'm with Spider on this one. She said exactly what I thought.

By patrick on Tuesday, August 5, 2003 - 05:40 pm:

i know the type of bar fixture.

probably some people at least knew OF this guy in the bar. perhaps he was a semi-regular fixture so his antics were tolerated to an extent.

and you know, you go to a bar, getting into a fight is a real buzz killer so sometimes you kinda ride out the annoying drunk knowing that A)most likely he'll pass out very soon, B) get kicked out even sooner, or C)have his drunken attention span drafted by some other patron. it sounds like a combo effect was brought on.

Nothing to get mad about though. i mean. sometimes bars have really loveable drunk regulars.

By eri on Tuesday, August 5, 2003 - 05:49 pm:

I'm a happy drunk. I just don't like to get drunk.

By Lapis on Tuesday, August 5, 2003 - 06:32 pm:

I am not used to swearing much. Saying "fuck off" didn't come to mind.

The particular bar that this happened at is about four blocks from home. The nearest "Chili's" or "Apple Bees" is at least 4-5 miles away and probably too yuppy for my taste. Normally I go to the Paragon, which is a karaoke bar and has booths so it makes it a little more difficult for assholes to invade.

Who he was hitting on did have a little bit to do with it (Jerome is someone I've seen a few times at the Jockey and also the Paragon and is cute), but I took the whole thing far too personally for it to be because of him entirely.

I don't think anyone should be kicked when they're down but I was glad he was (knocked) out.

By patrick on Tuesday, August 5, 2003 - 06:38 pm:

well.

sometimes you need emphatic langauge to get your point across to drunks. so swearing or not. to a drunk FUDGE off would probabyl work all the same. its all in the delivery.

eitherway, stand a little taller lapis.

and of course the mall bars would be yuppy, i was being sarcastic knowing thats not what you would want.

By Lapis on Tuesday, August 5, 2003 - 06:58 pm:

Ah.

Once again I didn't get the joke.

That was standing a little taller for me. That isn't normally something I'd feel comfortable doing in the first place.

Baby steps.

By Hal on Wednesday, August 6, 2003 - 03:53 am:

In situations like that I'll tell the guy I think he's an Ass Goblin and to leave me the fuck alone. If he persists, I'll have the bar remove him.

Bartenders have 2 jobs -

1: Make sure people enjoy themselves, be it getting them beer or keeping the place enjoyable.

2: Keep the dumbfucks in line, reference Job #1.

I'll give the guy who hauled him outside and poped him props for taking care of a situation. However the people who followed out and decided they needed to beat on the guy while he was down are ass hats. People like that are no better then the jackass who was causing the problem in the first place. Normally I wouldn't condone violence but to the guy who poped him to start with, I say he basically did what a lot of people wanted to do but no one else would. The rest, were just sheep... Nothing but sheep, they saw one person do it and all of a sudden had the balls to do it themselves.

Fuck people like that.

By semillama on Wednesday, August 6, 2003 - 09:31 am:

"Ass hats?"

By TBone on Wednesday, August 6, 2003 - 12:06 pm:

I've been hearing "ass hats" a lot lately, and I don't know why.
    Is it from a movie or show or something?

By Spider on Wednesday, August 6, 2003 - 12:19 pm:

It shows up all the time on the Television Without Pity and Straight Dope message boards. I think it's just one of those things that one person uses, and then three people use it, and then 9 people use it, and on and on and on and

By J on Wednesday, August 6, 2003 - 09:21 pm:

I would "assume" that ass hats are worn by butt heads.

By Lapis on Wednesday, August 6, 2003 - 10:57 pm:

...and ass holes need butt plugs?

By Hal on Wednesday, August 6, 2003 - 11:58 pm:

I still prefer weak sauce, but it just doesn't have the same connotation that AssHat has in reference to a person. My personal favorite at the moment in reference to an individual is Ass Goblin. That one really seems to piss people off, mostly because its so child like and yet they can't understand it.

Sometimes, I love pissing stupid people off, it makes my life so much more eventfull.

By Lapis on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 12:01 am:

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

What's really fun is if somebody asks for help and the answer is so simple and obvious that they didn't even think of it.

"Where's the restroom?"
    "Right down that hallway that says 'restrooms' with an arrow on it."

By BIGKev on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 12:46 am:

on one episode of That 70's Show, Red tells Eric that he is giong to make him "wear his ass as a hat"

By Lapis on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 12:47 am:

That's won-der-ful.

By Platypus on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 03:37 am:

Hal, you remind me of my friend I so much that it frightens me. Although actually since I have posted with you longer than I have known I, I should be freaked out that he reminds me of you...But really deep inside I think I love you more.

Weak sauce is one of the best phrases ever, I used it at work today. Doesn't Cartman say it in some southpark episode? How do we get these strange dialect terms, and why do they spread like stds?

I'm been saying "hardcore" a lot lately too. Hm.

By TBone on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 10:44 am:

My favorite lately is to put "of death" on the end of things.

I'm starting to branch out a little, naming things D&D style:

Teaspoon of death
    Bookshelf of heaviness
    Frankenbike of death
    Futon of pain
    Keychain of mild discomfort
    Fern of the heebee jeebies
    and so on

By Spider on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 10:49 am:

Is "weak sauce" like "weak tea"? As in, pissant or measly? I use "weak tea."

When I was in college we would put "of doom" at the ends of things. "Paper of doom #5" and such.

I like "keychain of mild discomfort." Hee.

'
    "
    ""
    """
    """"
    """
    ""
    "
    '

By J on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 10:58 am:

Every since I saw Hal post Christ on a cracker,I've been saying that or variations of that.Every since I saw Agatha call poop a fluffy I say that too.You all have more influence on me than you probably should:)

By TBone on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 12:16 pm:

I recently said 'frozen christ on a stick', if that's of any use.
    I like 'of doom' as well.
    Speaking of weak sauce, Hal, I believe weaksauce.net may be available for registry again soon. It just expired. Now that you've got time and 'Net again, maybe you can make use of it.
    If you really want it, it might be best to have Avatar transfer it to you instead of letting it open up again. Folks grab up expiring domain names like mad in the hopes that they can overcharge someone for it.

By Spider on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 12:19 pm:

So, what the heck is weak sauce?

By Hal on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 01:39 pm:

Something I started saying years ago, TBone can attest. At one point it was probably pretty fuckin annoying. I don't use it as much now days, but I still use it.

As J noticed in one of my posts, I like putting things on a cracker... Christ, shit, god, holy rotten eggs, dick, whatever nown seems to cross my mind at the time... And sometimes I get flagrent with it.

Holy flaming shit on a cracker.

By TBone on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 02:37 pm:

I think you still need to define it and explain its usage for Spider.

By Hal on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 02:44 pm:

Are you kidding me TBone, I couldn't answer that question when you asked it 2 years ago. How the fuck am I suppose to explain that shit now..... Man fuckin weak sauce.

I hope that helps.

By V.v. on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 06:19 pm:

Hal., JUST A FACE ON A STICK.[thats Polish,i think,or Yiddish]

By V.v. on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 06:27 pm:

Hal,yet its still not as good as TBones FROZEN JESUS ON A STICK.Goes to show ice lollys have been around for a long time.

By Spider on Thursday, August 7, 2003 - 09:35 pm:

NO, HAL! THAT DOES NOT - er, that does not explain beans.

Look. I use weak tea like this: "Yeah, they were trying to lure me in with the talk of an office with a window, but that's just WEAK TEA. Now, stock options and a 10% raise, that's what I want."

So, is weak sauce synonymous?

By Lapis on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 12:57 am:

Glasses of seeing +3
    Money of pocket-burning
    Microphone of drunkeness

Hrm. I need to take my film in before it is time to drink.

By TBone on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 10:17 am:

Oh yes, I forgot about the +x part.

Teaspoon of bludgeoning +2

I found my film roller last night. I have no idea how old the film in it is, so I rolled up a long one and shot like mad. I hope it's still good. It was in a fairly cool place for however long it was there.

To the lab!

By semillama on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 10:21 am:

You need to add adjectives to the beginnings, too.

Vorpal cell phone of attitude amplification +10

Vicious pronged coffee pot of cantankerous eyepopping +5

By TBone on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 10:32 am:

Indeed, that is even better.

Crippling thimble of the damned +1

By Hal on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 10:41 am:

Pretty much the same usage Spider, althoug I probably take it to a much larger nutcase extream most of the time.

TBone, if you find out that film is still good, I have my roller around here somewhere... God love the kodiak.

By TBone on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 11:16 am:

I imagine yours is more likely to be useable than mine is. What's in yours? Mine's the old Ilford B&W.

By Hal on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 11:55 am:

Same.

By heather on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 01:20 pm:

matthew's song on newsradio. that's what i'm
    thinking of...

By Lapis on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 03:06 pm:

I have a who-knows-how-old roll of kodak, I'm almost afraid to use it. It was Grandpa's.

By TBone on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 06:52 pm:

Looks like my film is probably ok, though I'll be able to tell more when I get to my scanner. I think it's about 5 years old. Maybe 6.

By V.v. on Friday, August 8, 2003 - 08:08 pm:

TBone,if it shows a FROZEN JESUS ON A STICK,you have to post it,i insist.

By TBone on Saturday, August 9, 2003 - 02:03 pm:

How about Jesus buying frozen yogurt in a Target uniform?

ding!

Actually, he does a better Jesus impression when his hair isn't tied back.

pow!

By V.V. on Saturday, August 9, 2003 - 04:08 pm:

TBone,so Jesus has a beer gut?RIGHT ON .

By J on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 01:21 am:

Looks like Jesus has been eating more pork rinds than me.Did I ever mention they snap,crackle,pop?

By V.v. on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 02:47 pm:

Tast real good though.

By Lapis on Sunday, August 10, 2003 - 10:33 pm:

Grandpa's film may be cursed.

By Hal on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 10:54 am:

SHINANIGANS!!!!!!!

Thats not jesus, I know that guy.... And although, I'm sure Jesus and him probably had a few things in common, I know that guy CANNOT TURN WATER TO WINE!!!!!

By TBone on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 11:26 am:

But he can do the opposite.

By V.v. on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 02:24 pm:

TBone, beat me to the punch,i was just thinking that.

By Lapis on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 06:09 pm:

I know some clowns that say they met Jesus; he turned their wine into beer.

By Hal on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 08:42 pm:

I'll accept that trade.

Have a date tonight, and a wake to go to... Should be an interesting night to say the least.

By TBone on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 09:09 pm:

Necrophelia! Woohoo!

By moonit on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 09:18 pm:

I found Jesus.

he was behind the sofa the whole time.

he's real good at hide n seek.

By Lapis on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 10:44 pm:

Jesus is a zombie.

By Hal on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 12:51 am:

I am a success of failure god.

Time to start the wake.

By Lapis on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 05:50 am:

How was your date?

Not too great, I hope.?

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 03:42 pm:

Hal,is it an Irish wake?if so you will get drunk on Guiness and wake up with blood on your knuckles,like i did,[it means you won the fight]if you wake up with broken ribs,you lost the fight.[hope you win the fight]right on bro.

By Hal on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 06:12 pm:

date sucked.... Wake is exactly like it should be.

The wake ended with us leaving the bar, and having about 4 people following us with clear intention of being stupid. We stop turn around and start walking the other direction. The one guy who immmediatly tags me and starts the shit is like this 4 foot tall 60 year old man... hits me twice, and shoves me.... Not that this does anything, or moves me in any direction or anything. Couldn't hit him back, I'd have killed him, he'd a had a corinary on the sidewalk.

as of right now, not much of a hangover, but I can't feel my face.

By Lapis on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 07:10 pm:

That sounds like a reference to something.

As I remember, the commercials for that stupid graduation movie "Can't Hardly Wait" had this one guy drunk or high off his ass, yelling: "I can't feel my legs! I can't feel my legs!" Absolutely fucking happy.

By TBone on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 07:19 pm:

How is it you always end up in fights, Hal?

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 08:19 pm:

HAL,my whole life is full of 60 year old dwarfs that want to kill me [LIKE THE MOVIE,DEATH IN VENICE,WITH DONALD SOUTHERLAND,]i see them all over, VENICE,PARIS,LONDON,BERLIN,VILNIUS.They are easy to find,they are small,with red cloaks,and they want to KILL you.So you did not wake up with blood on your knuckles then?

By Lapis on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 08:20 pm:

Your life sounds like a bad fantasy/horror movie.

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 09:11 pm:

Lapis,it is.

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 09:36 pm:

Lapis,just 2 weeks a dwarf asks me for a cig,cuz i say no,it wants to kill me,so i have to drive off real fast,i feel in my guts all dwarf creatures have a dam big knife under there cloaks,just waiting to cut our heads off.

By Lapis on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 09:55 pm:

Half the world is dwarves compared to me, so I better watch out.

The first time a kid asked me to buy cigarettes was on my 21st birthday.

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 10:36 pm:

lapis,so the demon dwarfs are also out to get YOU?

By Lapis on Tuesday, August 12, 2003 - 10:54 pm:

Sometimes, but in a very different way than the way they're trying to get you.

By Hal on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 05:43 am:

Didn't actually fight this time, I restrained myself when the little old fucker threw himself at me. I mean seriously. He hit me fucking twice, and was throwing all his weight into mean and couldn't move me 3 fuckin inches.... It wasn't a fight, and I didn't say a word to the old fucker.

In all reality, I should have just punched him in the face, and put his codgy old ass on the ground. But at the time I looked at it as.... "This is like hitting a tiny little woman." I refuse to hit women period, but hitting this guy would have been like fighting the handicapped which is just not cool...

Unless they owe you money.

As for not being able to feel my face, thats only because while I was in my drunken sleep the cat decided he was going to lay on my face for a few hours. little bastard.

By TBone on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 10:15 am:

I'm not splitting hairs here, it's just that you regularly end up in violent situations. Last time I was near an angry fist was when Little Tim popped me back in High School band class.

Regardless of whether you actually fight them, you seem to attract these confrontations.

By Spider on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 10:51 am:

Yesterday, when I was in the airport waiting for my flight home, I overheard a young black woman talking on her cellphone to her mother about the ordeal she went through with airport security. She had been standing in line at the metal detectors, and a security guard came up to her and asked her if she had a problem. The woman had just been standing there in line, so she responded with confusion, and the guard said that she had been making faces at the other people and if she didn't improve her attitude, he'd call a state trooper over to straighten her out. The woman understandably got defensive and said she hadn't been making any faces and anyway, she could make any face she wanted...it's not illegal to have a frown. At this point, she put her laptop through the X-ray machine, and the same guard said that the bomb alert had been triggered by her gear. She was pulled out of line and hassled further.....at this point, my plane started boarding, so I don't know the end of her story, except that she had missed her original flight because of the nonsense and was now taking a later flight.

Maybe Hal makes faces at people.

By patrick on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 12:36 pm:

i've always perceived hal as volatile

By Hal on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 07:50 pm:

I'm not volatile. And I don't make faces at people, I think that I have some issues with Karma. That or the motto I had back in HS is really true and I've just been neglecting to say it on a regular basis to keep it in check...

"God hates me."

By semillama on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 11:05 am:

God hates us all, according to Slayer.

By Spider on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 12:42 pm:

I'm more on the side of Smart Went Crazy's line -- "Jesus loves you, but he's alone in that sentiment, so don't get too comfortable."

By J on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 02:03 pm:

By semillama on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 02:08 pm:

holy shit that was awesome.

By The Watcher on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 02:44 pm:

I don't even think I want to go there.

At least not from work.

By J on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 05:30 pm:

It's an advertisement for a medication for people that God hates,innocent.

By Hal on Friday, August 15, 2003 - 12:28 am:

My face hurts from laughing.

I wonder if my doctor will give me a perscription for Proloxil.

By J on Friday, August 15, 2003 - 10:31 am:

If not you can score some in Mexico,maybe.

By spunky on Friday, August 15, 2003 - 10:37 am:

that was good, J

By J on Friday, August 15, 2003 - 01:41 pm:

He I needs me some of that.

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 19, 2003 - 11:17 pm:

eri,j,big virus problems, will get back soon.

By J on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 03:51 am:

I hope you work it out hon.

By eri on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 12:50 pm:

Good luck.

By V.v. on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 08:18 pm:

eri,j, i only get 20 secs online,then CRASH..lady bless you both.We now understand each other?

By V.v. on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 08:22 pm:

eri,j,system crashing every 20 secs,Lady bless you both.

By eri on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 08:31 pm:

Get your puter fixed hon. Lady bless.

By TBone on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 09:30 pm:

Get somebody to download the patch from microsoft and disk it to you. You gots the blaster worm.

By patrick on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 12:18 pm:

V.V

i have the solution to the Blaster if you use windows xp, as most of the victims do.

physically disconnect your pc from the net. check to insure your firewall is active by checking your connection properties, under the security tab. chances are, you arent. turn on your firewall. You most likely wont crash while not connected to the net. the constant rebooting is a sign of someone of something accessign your system and restarting.

ok. firewall on. still disconnected from the net.

turn off your system restore function by clicking properties on the My computer icon. You can turn it back on, once you've erradicated the worm.

connect to the internet, go here
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.blaster.worm.html

download the debugger or whatever. follow their instructions. they encourage you to run it twice.

run program. reboot. repeat.

if all is well, turn your system restore back on, go to MS and download the patch.

get some better virus software and you should be all good to go.

By spunky on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 12:36 pm:

The way I fixed it here at the office for the several computers that were infected was:
    take out your lan cable from the back,
    hit ctr+alt+del (or if you are running w2k or xp, right click on your task bar and choose task manager), go to the processes tab, sort by image name, scroll to find msblast.exe, end the process.
    Next thing you need to do is search your registry for an entry.

Be careful. If you do not feel comfortable doing this, then follow what patrick said, this is just the quickest and best way to do it without being on the net.

Click start/run
    in the open field, type regedit.
    Navigate to:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Look for the value on the right that says "windows auto update"="msblast.exe"
    Delete that value.

Reconnect to the internet.
    Update your virus definitions, then reboot.

That is the manual way to fix this without network connectivity.

Also, anyone that has programs that start up when you start windows, this is a good place to clean that crap out.
    I always take out any real player, quick time, instant messenger, etc.
    This will help your system run much better.

By V.V. on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 09:35 pm:

patrick,thanks for that,you are not so bad I MAKE THIS UP TO YOU.PROMISE.

By V.v. on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 09:39 pm:

PATRICK,thank you,you are not so bad,someday we may may be friends,yes?

By V.v. on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 02:14 pm:

Patric,i have two problems.Virus plus monitor.thank you for your help.Will try to get back soon.

By V.v. on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 03:15 pm:

PATRIK,Iam tempted to move to AlBANIA,I have about ten million bucks to spend,what would YOU do with ten million bucks, i am most interested.

By semillama on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 03:39 pm:

Hopefully, by "Albania" you mean "Hawaii"

where you would sponser flights out for all sorabjites for a mega sorabi beach party from hell.

By J on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 03:44 pm:

Yes and maybe marry my daughter Heather V.v?

By V.v. on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 11:37 pm:

j,would your daughter wish to live in a castle in Albania?

By J on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 02:08 am:

Who cares? It sounds far enough,I would like a grand-girl.

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 07:56 pm:

J,you allways bring me luck,tonight i win over 3500 bucks at casino,Lady bless.

By V.v. on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 07:59 pm:

J,I AM MOST TEMPTED BY YOUR OFFER.

By eri on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 09:06 pm:

A castle in Albania? Damn. I'm really jealous now. Damn.

By J on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 01:52 pm:

I'm glad you had luck V.v. post a picture of your castle.

By V.v. on Monday, September 1, 2003 - 07:09 pm:

J,ERI,PATRICK,now have all virus problems sorted,[THANKS PATRICK]I have just come back from a fast airline visit to Albania,and i am not impressed,its much worse then i thought.No infra-structure of any kind,it takes 15 years to build a two level house ?perhaps i will check out Athens.

By eri on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 12:03 am:

Good luck in your searches. I am happy to stay right here, for now. Which probably means the transfer will actually happen, cuz I want to stay here.

By J on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 11:49 am:

Check out Costa Rica V.v. I can't say enough good things about it.

By V.V. on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 02:20 pm:

J,Costa Rica?you really been there in person?I mean i drink the coffee and so on,but WHATS THE PLACE LIKE?As you understand,i just come back from Albania,and its worse than any African country,all donkey carts and cinder block half built houses.I give up finding a castle at one tenth the price of Europe,there is however lots of Roman ruins [but i bet they need planing permission to convert to habitable condition]

By J on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 02:48 pm:

It's paradise,beautiful plants and all kinds of strange animals and monkeys,the people there are the best thing about it.I would be happy living in a shack there,you could live off the land,I never saw so much fruit in my life,if I knew how to post pictures I'd show you some.I've been there twice and am hoping to go again soon and stay a month.You can see volcanos and the rainforest,every time I've been there I just feel so alive.We have a sorbajite whose in Costa Rica,his name is Naked Bill but he only posts on the wayd board and not too often.

By V.v. on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 03:11 pm:

j,We need to find NAKED BILL and pump him for information.I have been to Tennarefe,its AMAZING,ALL VOLCANOS,BLACK SAND,AND CACTUS,perhaps a bit like Costa Rica?Its also thought to be the remains of ATLANTIS,what you think?I trust you have have read them Von Daniken books?

By V.v. on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 03:29 pm:

J,what you think of this Hawaii?Sem say is very good place,what do you and eri think?

By V.v. on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 03:51 pm:

SEM, I am most interested,what do you want to stay in your own place for,i understand you had a problem with the DANCEING QUEEN a while back,is it sorted?i hope so,after all,your is my blood is my blood,[also the same as Charles Bronson]very Lithuanian. LADY BLESS.

By J on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 04:04 pm:

I've never been to Hawaii,too bad Sarah isn't around right now,she use to live there.Everybody that I know thats been there says it's expensive.It has some of the same tropical plants that I saw in Costa Rica but I don't think it has all the wildlife.when I went before I stayed at exspensive resorts( I never knew how much they cost till I got home or I probably wouldn't have gone),this next time,I'm staying here http://crtimes.com/tourism/theologos.htm I don't think you could stay a month in Hawaii that cheap,but then again I don't know.I have read those Von Danikan books.

By V.v. on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 04:16 pm:

J,you talk plenty good sense,i agree this Hawaii is most likly a rip-off.

By semillama on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 04:36 pm:

I have no beef with ABBA, but I prefer the version by P.

By V.v. on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 05:01 pm:

sem,you must be joking,right?i saw ABBA live in Sweden,they just blew me away.,also my ex wife look just like the ABBA lady with dark hair.

By semillama on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 05:09 pm:

I give you mad props for seeing ABBA in Sweden.

By V.v. on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 05:27 pm:

sem,if only you could see Sweden,its clean,cold and rich,i love that place.

By J on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 05:29 pm:

Weren't they offered some un-natural amount of money to get back together one time and they turned it down? Thats crazy mad.

By V.V. on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 07:13 pm:

J,crazy mad indeed,myself i would do anything for money.,and i mean anything.Hope you dont think any the less of me,but money is money,and you only get one chance to make it.So far i do not have to kill enyone to make big bucks,but i do not rule this out.LADY BLESS.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact