What four moms did...

sorabji.com: What have you done?: What four moms did...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By semillama on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 12:54 pm:

...and are still doing. Pretty much a must-read.

By patrick on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 01:31 pm:

they fucking rule

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 03:19 pm:

That's some pretty amazing shit.

One thing I didn't know: (from the article)

Mindy pieced together the actions of Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld. He had been in his Washington office engaged in his "usual intelligence briefing." After being informed of the two attacks on the World Trade Center, he proceeded with his briefing until the third hijacked plane struck the Pentagon. Mindy relayed the information to Kristen:

"Can you believe this? Two planes hitting the Twin Towers in New York City did not rise to the level of Rumsfeld’s leaving his office and going to the war room to check out just what the hell went wrong." Mindy sounded scared. "This is my President. This is my Secretary of Defense. You mean to tell me Rumsfeld had to get up from his desk and look out his window at the burning Pentagon before he knew anything was wrong? How can that be?"

"It can’t be," said Kristen ominously. Their network being a continuous loop, Kristen immediately passed on the news to Lorie, who became even more agitated.

Lorie checked out the North American Aerospace Defense Command, whose specific mission includes a response to any form of an air attack on America. It was created to provide a defense of critical command-and-control targets. At 8:40 a.m. on 9/11, the F.A.A. notified NORAD that Flight No. 11 had been hijacked. Three minutes later, the F.A.A. notified NORAD that Flight No. 175 was also hijacked. By 9:02 a.m., both planes had crashed into the World Trade Center, but there had been no action by NORAD. Both agencies also knew there were two other hijacked planes in the air that had been violently diverted from their flight pattern. All other air traffic had been ordered grounded. NORAD operates out of Andrews Air Force Base, which is within sight of the Pentagon. Why didn’t NORAD scramble planes in time to intercept the two other hijacked jetliners headed for command-and-control centers in Washington? Lorie wanted to know. Where was the leadership?

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 03:20 pm:

I wonder if spunky has an answer for that...

By semillama on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 04:17 pm:

easy. Clinton's fault. :P

By spunky on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 05:18 pm:

my response has not changed one damn bit

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 05:56 pm:

Didn't think so. Facts and evidence don't seem to sway you.

By spunky on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 08:20 pm:

you are a perfect one to talk.

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 08:42 pm:

Right, right. Of course.

I'm glad you can ignore the concerns of 9/11 widows. Aren't you?

By patrick on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 01:59 pm:

and the shit continues to mount

not that this is anything shocking, but give me a fucking break already.

By semillama on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 02:40 pm:

Did you hear worldcom got the contract to set up an IRaqi wireless system? Nevermind the whole fraud thing. Nevermind they have never successfully set up a wireless network. And nevermind that companies local to the region had already set up towers in Iraq after the war, to have them torn down by the military. This is SO going to bite us in the ass. I especially like the bit about the way the contracts are structured, the extra insurance costs are paid by us.

By patrick on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 02:46 pm:

no, i didnt hear that.

its all ridiculous.

its no surprise. none at all. unfortunately most americans are too apathetic to even bother connecting the dots.

they way they are handling Iraq is just becoming more and more ridiculous day by day. But no one is willing take the Bush administration to task. Most of America is too pussy, too stupid and too fat (figuratively) to care.

A place we sought to rid of terrorism has become such a terrorism hotspot, but maybe thats the plan. I dunno. Nonetheless.

By spunky on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 02:55 pm:

antigone, is it you or patrick who is always telling me not to let emotion get in the way?

How long have you been working for NORAD?

Are you not one of those who even questioned the need for NORAD after the end of the cold war?

Are you not one of the ones who has been bitching about the Defense Budget?

NORAD was responsible for protecting North America from Foreign aircraft and missiles, not for controling air traffic within the continental US. There you have the crossing of military duties over civilian, which I think you have decried before. You can't have it both ways.

And your continued insistance that Bush with his 9 months in office should have done more then Clinton about Bin Laden and Al Queda when Bin Laden himself, over the radio, in 1998 declared war on the US. 3 Years BEFORE Bush ever came into office is hypocritical at best.

Maybe if Clinton really did know a lot about it, he should have spent a little more time debriefing the incoming admin, instead of ripping off furniture from the White House and pulling juvinile stunts like taking the Ws off keyboards.

Get real, and make up your mind.

You want pre-emptive action or after crime action? Because your messages are confusing.
    We stopped Padea (confessed shoe bomber) BEFORE he did anything, and you cried foul. The CIA, FBI and NSA did not work together before, because of CONSTITUTIONAL and LEGAL constraints.
    The USA Patriot Act made that possible.
    Do you understand?

No, you don't. Just stiffen your neck and call me a clinton basher, and expect me to call you a bush whacker. It's what you always do, and then in same breath you accuse me of being closed minded.

Or all over the map.
    Or just plain not making any sense.

Those are your arguments.
    Never any ideas for keeping america safe that does not include surrendering our national interests, or some of our power, or wealth, or strenghth.

Nothing out comes out of your mouth except criticism, and when I start getting to you, you aim your sites at me instead of the issue at hand.

And you Patrick. What a suprise. Haliburton has a proven record of being the best at the job at hand. there has been no conviction of wrong doing. You just can't see past the flismy ties between them and cheney, even though before taking office he sold all interest in the company.

You all are typical, and acting very hypocritical.
    And sitting there, in front of your TV or computer or newspaper, playing arm chair diplomat, president and general. With only 1/16th of the facts in front of you, you curse everything that has anything to do with the administration. You show your ignorance very well.

By spunky on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:00 pm:

But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong

By patrick on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:05 pm:

flimsy ties?

FLIMSY????????

are you an idiot?

he quit being CEO of the friggin company to be Vice President!!!!

What exactly is flimsy about that?

and spunk.

Clinton isnt in office anymore. If he was, we'd hold him responsible for shortcomings in security.

But he's not. Get over it. You can't hold him accountable. Its just not possible. You can hold Bush accountable. he's still on the job.

Bush was in office before and during 9/11 and currently is in office now. the buck stops there, right? accountability?

The confessed shoebomber was Richard Reid, not Jose PADILLA. He was the former gang member turned Islamic radical from Chicago, was detained.

Reid, was stopped by passengers, on a US bound jet departing from Europe. The Patriot Act had nothing to do with his capture.

Padilla was caught on a return trip from Pakistan. How did the Patriot Act bring him in you say? He was under surveillance abroad.

When do you want the get stroy straight spunk?

By patrick on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:06 pm:

yes. you are frequently wrong.

and we constantly, (aside from tiggy and I) have to wrestle you to the ground to get you to realize the fallacy in your logic and so called facts.

By TBone on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:16 pm:

Had Reid's shoes been electrically ignited rather than with a fuse, he would have been successful. He was only stopped when people saw him trying light his shoe on fire.

By spunky on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:26 pm:

patrick regardless of if i got the names confused or not, your response is verbatim typical, and I said what I expected to come from you before you even posted it.

You have not expressed a new thought since before 2000, it has always been and always will be the republican's fault. no matter what. you blame it on corporations and republicans, and the terrorists that actually do it get a pass. even hussien gets a pass from you.

By patrick on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:33 pm:

whoaaaa there cowboy.

when you get the facts wrong, you lack credibility. you didnt just get the names wrong. you made a false claim. you claimed the Patriot Act was directly used to stop Padilla and/or Reid. Thus far, that hasn't proven to be the case wth either person.

Second, I didnt mention republican or democrat.

That distinction doesnt really matter to me, and only seems to matter to you.

And Saddam didnt get a "pass" from me. I dont even know what that means.

By Antigone on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:34 pm:

"antigone, is it you or patrick who is always telling me not to let emotion get in the way?"

That sounds like something I would say.

"Are you not one of those who even questioned the need for NORAD after the end of the cold war?"

Um, no. I don't recall ever discussing NORAD in any way on this board.

"Are you not one of the ones who has been bitching about the Defense Budget?"

Nope. I do bitch about the fact that Bush doesn't have the balls to raise taxes to pay for it, though.

"NORAD was responsible for protecting North America from Foreign aircraft and missiles, not for controling air traffic within the continental US."

But who is responsible for a domestic aircraft being flown by a hostile foreign national? Does the FAA have the ability to bring down an aircraft, if necessary? No. Does the military have that ability? Yes.

"You can't have it both ways."

But, reality is both ways. 9/11 was caused by hostile foreign nationals flying domestic aircraft. Are tou saying that if another terrorist hijacking was to happen, the military would say, "Oops! Not our jurisdiction!" and do nothing?

"Maybe if Clinton really did know a lot about it, he should have spent a little more time debriefing the incoming admin"

They were debriefed. Don't be a fucking idiot.

"Nothing out comes out of your mouth except criticism, and when I start getting to you, you aim your sites at me instead of the issue at hand."

spunk, you see everything as criticism, even when it's not. Besides, it's our duty as Americans to be critical of the government.

And I take aim at you because, frankly, your attitude typifies the problem. There's little point, though. You're too confused and biased.

By spunky on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:45 pm:

"That distinction doesnt really matter to me, and only seems to matter to you."

Judging only by what you write, that is a load of crap.

"it's our duty as Americans to be critical of the government. "

That is a tired line, and frankly a load of crap.

Confused and biased. Wow. I never saw that one coming.

By spunky on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:47 pm:

"By Antigone on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 03:19 pm:
    That's some pretty amazing shit.

One thing I didn't know: (from the article)"
    "Lorie checked out the North American Aerospace Defense Command, whose specific mission includes a response to any form of an air attack on America. It was created to provide a defense of critical command-and-control targets. At 8:40 a.m. on 9/11, the F.A.A. notified NORAD that Flight No. 11 had been hijacked. Three minutes later, the F.A.A. notified NORAD that Flight No. 175 was also hijacked. By 9:02 a.m., both planes had crashed into the World Trade Center, but there had been no action by NORAD. Both agencies also knew there were two other hijacked planes in the air that had been violently diverted from their flight pattern. All other air traffic had been ordered grounded. NORAD operates out of Andrews Air Force Base, which is within sight of the Pentagon. Why didn’t NORAD scramble planes in time to intercept the two other hijacked jetliners headed for command-and-control centers in Washington? Lorie wanted to know. Where was the leadership?"

By patrick on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:51 pm:

"Judging only by what you write, that is a load of crap."

No. Its only that way to you because you only see everything in terms of black and white. I can be just as critical, and have been just as critical of all things Democrat on this board. Democrats however, arent running this country.

But its not crap, it just feeds into your limited vision of things.

By Antigone on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:51 pm:

OK. I said it was "amazing shit" and that I didn't know about it. So?

By semillama on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:52 pm:

""it's our duty as Americans to be critical of the government. "

That is a tired line, and frankly a load of crap. "

Wow! Spunky's gone totalitarian on us!

BTW, That's got to be one of the most anti-american sentiments I have ever heard.

By spunky on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:53 pm:

"They were debriefed. Don't be a fucking idiot."

So, you are telling me that they were told the big W's that are needed?

Who
    What
    When
    Where
    Plus How?
    Because they needed to know EXACTLY that in order to stop it.

And declaring war on america in 1998 meant nothing, and was to be ignored, right?
    Our struggle with bin laden starten in 1993.

You do the math.

By Antigone on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:53 pm:

"Confused and biased. Wow. I never saw that one coming."

Well, as long as you write confused and biased stuff, that's what I'll write in response. Go fig.

By Antigone on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:57 pm:

We've been over this many times, dimlu. Berger debriefed the Bush admin on everything they knew.

"And declaring war on america in 1998 meant nothing, and was to be ignored, right?"

Not ignored, but you can't see anything that would disturb your limited worldview.

By patrick on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:57 pm:

"So, you are telling me that they were told the big W's that are needed?"

Its hard to say spunk because the fucking Bush administration is constantly blocking attempts to uncover the truth in the matter.

Limiting the scope and duration of Congressional investigations.

So who the fuck knows.

By spunky on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:00 pm:

"Wow! Spunky's gone totalitarian on us!

BTW, That's got to be one of the most anti-american sentiments I have ever heard."

Don't be so dramatic. GZus.

No, being critical is fine.
    Calling yourself a patriot because of it, and questioning those that don't is not.
    All most of you (sem, for the most part, you are not included in this, because I have seen both criticism AND psuedo-possitive remarks from you) do is BITCH BITCH BITCH about Bush and the military and businesses and how rotten it all is and how you dont get your way, and how you think most of america is fat and lazy because they dont see the country in the twisted, negative, cynical way you do. And then you pat yourself and congradulate yourself on your "intellect" and "patriotism". You egg on folks that don't even live in the states to rip this country apart.
    It makes me want to puke.

By kazu on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:04 pm:

"You egg on folks that don't even live in the states to rip this country apart."

They don't need our help.

By patrick on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:06 pm:

what a wonderfully lame-brained generalization.

want to hear something 'merica positive?

im glad the recall in CA is on. it gets better and better every day

whatever happened to the cool Arnold?

By kazu on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:08 pm:

what the hell is a "psuedo-positive" remark anyway?

I thought I had more to say.

I don't.

By semillama on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:11 pm:

Who's being dramatic? My tongue is firmly planted in my cheek.

(quite the feat, let me tell you!)

If anything, spunk, you take the cake for drama. I'm just casting out the FALSE PROPHETS as is my ministerial duty.

And I'm sorry that you feel that being a patriot and being able to criticize the govt are incompatible. That's pretty sad.

By Nate on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:13 pm:

there is shit literally hanging out of my ass RIGHT NOW.

By Antigone on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:16 pm:

There's a big ol' tapeworm hangin' outta mine!

By kazu on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:17 pm:

thanks nate!

I needed that.

I'm serious, that cracked me up good.

By Antigone on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:23 pm:

"It makes me want to puke."

Methinks dimlu is bulimic. He needs help.

But, hey, d00d, fine. If things keep going the same way in 20 years or so we won't be able to have this conversation at all. It'll be illegal. Then you'll be happy, right?

By patrick on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:25 pm:

like you said...maybe he's on the 'Tussin' or Tylenol PM again.

or off.

withdrawls?

does your back hurt spunk?

By TBone on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:34 pm:

For the record, you won't ever hear me congradulate myself on my patriotism. After recent events, the word leaves a foul taste in my mouth.
    We're not just critical to be cynical. We're critical because we think we (as a country) can do better.

By Nate on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:39 pm:

the true cynic knows it's not worth the effort.

By patrick on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:46 pm:

can we get a courtesy flush?

By spunky on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:55 pm:

my head hurts

By Antigone on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 05:06 pm:

TUSSIN TIME!

By spunky on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 05:26 pm:

I don't know anymore.
    I just blew up all over this thread.
    I appologize.
    There is so much truth on both sides.
    Yes, there is truth in the fact that the admin knew something was amis. Something has always been amiss......
    But I know I love my country.
    I know the current admin is actually trying to do something about it.
    What we are doing is not easy. No one said it was going to be. Or quick. Or bloodless, or without mistakes.
    But we can't just stand by and do nothing anymore, can we? Dare we? If not us, who? If not now, when?
    NK said today, in the summit with 5 other countries: "We have Nukes! We have the ability to deliver them! We are going to test them! Russia and Japan, you are liars, puppet states of the US! They want to attack us!"

What was the reply of the delegates?
    "I think we need to have a second set of talks".

By patrick on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 05:49 pm:

"I know the current admin is actually trying to do something about it."

I don't know if they are trying to do something about "IT" or capitalize by using "IT" as a scapegoat because they could be doing so much more to resolve "IT"

We are actually creating "IT" in Iraq as each day goes by that we fumble the ball there.

We fucked up. We continue to fuck up. We were warned that we would fuck up. and They didnt care about "IT".

By Antigone on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 06:01 pm:

TUSSIN TIME!

By Rowlf on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 06:04 pm:

"No, being critical is fine. "

I seem to remember several, including myself, being called anti-American and 'against the troops' for being critical

"Calling yourself a patriot because of it, and questioning those that don't is not. "

And calling yourself a patriot because you don't question is what then?

By patrick on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 06:07 pm:

TUSSIN TIME!!!!!!!

By TBone on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 06:23 pm:

Me, I'm gonna dig out the Codeine Cough syrup from when I had green lung.

By patrick on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 06:24 pm:

By patrick on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 07:08 pm:

and as if the matter wasnt absurd enough.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/iraq/la-fg-wmd28aug28,1,2697529.story?coll=la-home-headlines

Now we are blaming Saddam for tricking us into uh...toppling Saddam?

What?

Who the fuck is thinking this shit up?

This is ludicrous!!

"As evidence, officials say former Iraqi operatives have confirmed since the war that Hussein's regime sent "double agents" disguised as defectors to the West to plant fabricated intelligence. In other cases, Baghdad apparently tricked legitimate defectors into funneling phony tips about weapons production and storage sites."

when all else fails.....

By moonit on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 07:27 pm:

Man, its conversations like these that make me think I shouldn't come to the states. Your patrisom scares me.

By spunky on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 08:26 pm:

Rowlf, YOUR ever so excellent leader blamed the power outage on Lightining, remember?
    Before you go running off at the mouth about the United States leaders, you need to take a long, hard look at your own.

By Antigone on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 01:01 am:

spunky, I've got a question for ya:

If any of us here were ever accused of sedition, and you were asked to testify against us...would you?

By semillama on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 09:49 am:

How do you know Rowlf doesn't? I would bet he takes harder looks at Chretien than you do at Bush. Besides, HIS fearless leader has far less influence on the course of world events than OUR fearless leader. Also, how often does ANYBODY have ANYTHING to say about Canada's government, regardless? They're not going around and invading countries and doing all this spy stuff and what not. How could they possibly compete for attention with having W for a neighbor?

Anyhow, Rowlf has good insights and asks good questions, so attempting to disregard his opinions simply because he's not an American smacks of jingoism.

By kazu on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 10:24 am:

"Rowlf, YOUR ever so excellent leader blamed the power outage on Lightining, remember?"

If that's the worst thing you can think of then you have no place asking Rowlf to take a HARD look at his leaders.

By spunky on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 11:30 am:

"Antigone on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 01:01 am:
    spunky, I've got a question for ya:

If any of us here were ever accused of sedition, and you were asked to testify against us...would you? "

Absolutely not, unless your sedicious act took one of my loved one's life

By Antigone on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 12:20 pm:

Print out this page and tuck it away for future reference, spunk.

By spunky on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 01:00 pm:

why do you say that?

By TBone on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 02:09 pm:

I saw a TV clip of W mentioning a lightning strike in reference to the blackouts too.

By dave. on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 11:02 pm:

remember this the next time you wished more people would get off their ass and vote.

By dave. on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 12:02 am:

By Rowlf on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 12:28 am:

"Rowlf, YOUR ever so excellent leader blamed the power outage on Lightining, remember?
    Before you go running off at the mouth about the United States leaders, you need to take a long, hard look at your own."

if you look in past threads you'll see where I've mentioned that Chretien has made fuck ups... and in one of those threads (the marijuana/finance reform one) I address it but praise him for taking steps forward...

I'd make other Canadian political discussions if I thought anyone else actually cared. Spunk, you wouldnt even know what Chretien said about the blackout if it didnt effect the US as well...

By Spunky on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 12:30 am:

who's chretien?

By Rowlf on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 12:36 am:

ANy ironic intent there spunk?

I wonder.

I'm drunk.

By Nate on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 12:47 am:

me too.

goddamn thread about wine goddamn trader joes.

and i want to apologize for pretending to be spunky.

By Major tom on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 01:20 am:

further more, back on topic:

i want to make a movie about what 4 moms did. first, i need 4 moms. milfs prefered. i don't think the movie will sell, otherwise.

i only have one scene so far. it involves my neighbor, who came up with teh idea of painting his face in the japanese opera style and pumping swee

fuck all. i'm not giving away the trade secrets tonight. let's just say it involves a large man and anal sex with barely legals on the beach. the internet is ripe with opportunity.

oh wait, but for the 4 moms movies it will be MILFS, not barely legals.

holy shit. i need barely legal moms MILFS. with swollen lactating breasticles and stretchmarks and deep tans and eager, cum gulping rectums.

boy, this foot tastes like shiraz.

so, scene one is on the beach with SUMU. i'm not telling you what that is code for. but it will be good. you'll never guess.

scene two will be back to the hotel. N2DEEP will of course provide the music. in fact, the whole scene will be played out with N2DEEP blasting from the theater speakers. 4 moms MILFS will be found on the cheap floral print spread. it's a california king and it's smack in the middle of a room with smoke stained walls. to emphisize the smoke stain we will take down one piece of cheap hotel art to reveal the slightly cleaner square underneath. LEAVE THE OTHER ART. the MILFS anal moms love art. they're talking about art. can you see this? they're talking about mo'money, mo'thug, MONET. (moet) and how wonderful everything is now that they're mother's because they get to be MILFS in ACTION. MILFS IN ACTION BACK IN THE HOTEL. actually, you can't really understand much of what they're saying because the N2DEEP is so fucking loud. it isn't important anyway. (it'sn't. heh. english should work that way.)

REGARDLESS, hot lesbian action ensues. quadroMILFS moms cunttastic cunnilingus. super strap-on anal action. THEN, the bathroom door swings open and out jumps ron jeremey with coke all over his moustache. following ron comes a "W" impersonator, rubbing his nose and sniffing. then comes the olsen twins (note: if olsen twins push us over budget go for danny baddaduccci and the guy who played the guy who wasn't paunch on CHiPs, both in tight leather bikini briefs.)

a MAD MILFS MOMS orgy ensues. fade to black.

scene three is set on the golden gate bridge. a voice over explains the story to this point to ease us through any continunity issues.

VO: we find ourselves transported through space and time! the MILFS are having a flashback to when they were all eight years old and on the golden gate bridge during the filming of that helicopter scene in that james bond movie with the song by duran duran! suddenly, explosions on the horizon!

as the VO says that, explosions start on the horizon (note: try to get brando for the voice over.) space craft come hurtling from every direction. shiny silver space craft, like the cylons used in battlestar. in fact, let's use the same space craft. lasers are blasting! the james bond helicopter gets taken out! (but after the filming is over, so that they can still make the movie cuz that movie was fucking r0x0r.) suddenly, alcatraz starts to shake and shift and STAND UP!! INTO FUCKING GUARDIAN MODE! ALCATRAZ IS A FUCKING ROBOTECH ROBOT! I FUCKING KNEW IT!

and then there is this giant robot battle in teh sky above downtown SF and humanity is saved by the robotech robot which turns out is piloted by none other than WILLIE BROWN.

The robotech robot lands on crissy field, where all the people of SF have run and have linked hands and are singing SAANN FRAN CISCO.. OPEN YOUR GOLDEN GATES .. DON'T LET NO STRANGER WAIT.. OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR... SAN FRAN CISCO.. BLOW AWAY A LEE UNS.. TRANS MOG RI FYING THEM... RE EE EE PUBB LI CANS .. SUCK BIG FAT TURDS. and then willie jumps down off the robotech robot and is wiping coke off his moustache and someone hands him his trademark brown fedora and he jumps on a bicycle and is riding away towards sacramento as we fade to black.

scene 4. the MILF MOMS back in current day heavily bukkaked and giggling. one of them is all like

"remember that time when willie brown flew that robotech robot and blew away all the evil aliens?"

"Yeah!"

"remember when we got fucked in the ass by that sumu guy?"

"Yeah!"

"remember when we all had babies on the same day?"

"Yeah!"

"remember when we all took cans of easy cheese and filled our twats and then had a huge eat out party?"

"NO!" (three in unison)

"That's because it is just about to start!" (starts pulling cans of easy cheese out of a brown bag.)

at this point cut to andy dick, naked, running in little circles shooting silly string into the air above him from a can in either hand, green and pink strings floating down all over him, coating him in psychedelic spider webs.

cut back to the four MILFS MOMS where their faces are covered in easy cheese. (i checked with the screen actors guild and there is no way we're squirting easy cheese in cunts.) they're all giggling again and remembering the time they took the time warp to the future and the space warp to teh russian nuclear powered mars colony.

scene next: russian martian colony. MILFS MOMS are wearing silver bras and panties and dancing in circles around a man dressed in that traditional russian garb you'd expect to see russian squating dancer guys wearing. the man is sitting on a seat. he's played by that guy who played Balkie on that show with Balkie in it. he's drinking vodka and has an enormous erection.

"VELCOME TO MY COCK COMRADES!"

thee MILFS take turns sucking him off. close ups of each getting facialed. we'll inject his prostate with some sort of fluid (bull semen?) so that each of his ejaculations is like a pint and a half. the cum drenched milfs will then dance around balkie while he jerks himself off and bukkake's his own face.

roll credits.

By dave. on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 01:23 am:

fuck that. you're going to the worst hell.

By Nate on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 01:26 am:

ooo. definitely need 'white rabbit' by jefferson airplane for the credits.

By Major tom on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 01:27 am:

and i want to apologize for posting that last post as nate because it was really me, major tom.

By Hal on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 08:03 pm:

Calling Ground Control, ground control to major tom.

By Marjor tom on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 09:47 pm:

commencing countdown engines on.

i’m wearing australian wine shirts again today. i’m floating in a most peculiar way. trader joes continues to be my hero and my whore, my motherfather and executioner.

shut up and dance.

though i’m past one hundred thousand miles, i’m feeling pretty warm. and i think i have three more bottles of shiraz on the shelf. i started drinking around noon, and there’s nothing i can do.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact