Spent nearly 5 hours with Gee and you didn't !

sorabji.com: What have you done?: Spent nearly 5 hours with Gee and you didn't !
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By wisper on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 01:07 am:

yes, Gee and i managed to get our shit together (after 3 years) and meet up again.
    For GAYDAY! And it's festivities.

So in the spirit of one of my favorite threads ever, i invite your questions, concerns, or general malaise about not being me. Or her. Whatever.

p.s. i spelled 'malaise' right on the first try!

By moonit on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 02:32 am:

I'm jealous.

Did she point out any hot 'backs' to you. heheh.

By dave. on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 02:35 am:

v.v. and watcher (and nate) would like to know exactly how gay was your gayday with gee.

i'd like to know if you talked about the boards or not. having met a few of you myself, i thought it was interesting that conversation about the boards was very minimal.

By heather on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 03:34 am:

which day is gayday? today was not so gay for me

yesterday was pretty gay

nice

By dave. on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 03:57 am:

tease.

By moonit on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 06:45 am:

I have decided that the Pandyr - sometimes gay. I mean his favourite bands are Metalica, Twisted Sister and the like. But about a month ago, he got really excited because a friend of mine had a Billy Joel cd he wanted a copy of. Right now, he's watching the Soprano's, but today, I got him a dvd of the movie Swing Kids (tagline: In A World On The Brink Of War, You Either March To One Tune Or Dance To Another). He was really stoked.

I'm sure thats not right. Especially when he laughs at my dance movies.

By semillama on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 11:05 am:

Is Gee as tall as she says she is?

By Gee on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 11:12 am:

talk of sorabji was almost nonexistant. it feels weird to talk about you all.

wisper had a spike under her lip! and rainbowy hair! we laughed and laughed when the conservatives went through, and then felt kind of bad for the Green party which was, literally, three guys and a stick.

the night before seeing her, I had a dream that I tried to cancle the meet, and her boyfriend (named, in my dream, Andy) got all mad at me and made me reschedule.

there were lots of hot guys in tiny shorts dancing in water, and lots of fake boobs. I craftily avoided seeing too much strange nudity (by which I mean, strange people being nude), and had fewer nightmares because of it.

I also discovered that although we were a group of seven people who live in or near Toronto, somehow none of us were able to easily find a bar. in downtown Toronto. go us!

By wisper on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 12:21 pm:

Moon- Gee did not point out ANY hot backs. I was shocked.

V.v and Watcher- It was pretty damn gay!

dave- i believe we mentioned the boards once only. It was about patrick (cheer up, jerkface!).

heather- Toronto's gayday is the last sunday of June.

Sem- our driver's licences confirmed that Gee and i are exactly the same height, 173 cm.

Gee is nice and has a happy smile. She has reddish blonde hair.
    She likes Smirnoff Ice.
    It was windy so we had to duck from the people with waterguns. She questions the point of a gay rugby team, as do i. Gee likes giant cross-dressing lobsters.

And i supported the American democratic party. They were there to register american tourists to vote, and i bought a Howard Dean bumper sticker for Rowlf, who couldn't make it.

By sarah on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 03:41 pm:

is there photo documentation of the sorabji meeting?

By patrick on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 04:33 pm:

By Gee on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 04:36 pm:

I don't get it. was that a joke?

a little monkey took a picture of me squeezing the life out of wisper with the warm glow of my loving embrace.

By J on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 04:50 pm:

By patrick on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 04:52 pm:

no gee. just a weak attempt to someone make some sort of connection to sharing some fucking insanely cute images of you know who.

By wisper on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 05:07 pm:

there are pictures. Will anyone ever see them?
    Not likely.

J- Wow! It's against my better judgement, but i know what I'm doing on thursday. Now THATS something to line up for. Where's my passport?
    I can't even imagine what that will look like. I expect rioting....yipee!! I'll eat a plate for you J!

patrick, you have your own thread for such things. Don't tease the nice people.

By patrick on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 05:33 pm:

i cant find it.

By wisper on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 06:34 pm:

By dave. on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 02:35 am:

i love meltdown.

By patrick on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 02:41 am:

i viewed and subsequently laughed at that image allll day long. its fucking priceless

By dave. on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 03:33 am:

i animate it in my mind.

do her tears squirt out? on those occasions when cleo would go extremely off, she would squirt tears like a cartoon baby.

pure parental hell.

By Gee on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 10:33 am:

if you guys start talking about baby poo, I'm out of here.

By patrick on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 12:45 pm:

not really dave.

but id pay a good nickle to see that.

the two moons she has for eyes, just boil and swell over.

By sarah on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 02:24 pm:

why in the world wouldn't you share the photos with us?

By wisper on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 05:59 pm:

I dunno sarah, Gee's never shown a pic here and I've never shown a full one, so....
    I haven't gotten them back yet anyway.

By Gee on Wednesday, June 30, 2004 - 10:37 am:

I too am skittish about showing my face here.

By agatha on Wednesday, June 30, 2004 - 12:12 pm:

I insist!

By Milktoast on Friday, July 2, 2004 - 02:14 pm:

Is this cockroach crossdressers in crisis?

By wisper on Tuesday, July 6, 2004 - 09:22 pm:

I forgot to say, I did go to the Mandarin on Canada Day for the free buffet. The lineup circled the whole parking lot of the entire strip mall. We asked the people in the front how long they had been there, they said 3 hours. But the staff was handing out bottled water and miniature canadian flags. Yipee!
    So we went to the $6.99 chinese buffet down the street.
    I was still kinda dissapointed though. Mandarin is usually $20+tax and it would have been sweet for free. But not for 3 hours.

By Gee on Wednesday, July 7, 2004 - 10:26 am:

that's what happened to me. we tried two different Mandarin's and both of them had three hour waits. instead my friends and I went to the pickle barrel and spent more money than we would have if we'd Paid to go to the mandarin.

By wisper on Wednesday, July 7, 2004 - 01:37 pm:

oh, you silly Gee.

By J on Wednesday, July 7, 2004 - 01:39 pm:

That's too bad,I had visions of you all doing the right thing and going straight to the shrimp,but 3 hours is a long time,shrimp or not.

By wisper on Wednesday, July 7, 2004 - 04:39 pm:

It was damn hot that day too!
    I'd like to think that if i wasn't so hungry by the time we got there, and if i had brought a book, i could have made it.
    I'd just like to know how all these people found out, they didn't advertise it at all.
    How did you find it, J? Everyone i told didn't believe me until i sent them the link, they asked me how *I* found out...
    "This american chick tipped me off, of all things."
    "How did SHE know?!"
    "I have NO IDEA."

so... do tell!

By J on Thursday, July 8, 2004 - 03:15 am:

My memory is shot,but I think I must have seen it on one of my yahoo freebie sites I joined,I got into sending away for samples when we were having the house worked on.I've scored some full sized products and have 4 playstation2 demo's,plus shampoo and toothpaste out my ass,coffee,tea,make-up and skin care samples,I almost started a thread about it once.I have a whole box of stuff,got a pedometer the other day.

By Rugger on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 06:51 pm:

Hi,

This is in response to wisper's comment on June 28th, "It was windy so we had to duck from the people with waterguns. She questions the point of a gay rugby team, as do i."
    I was one of the people who started up Muddy York rugby, the gay rugby club here in Toronto. When we go out and play the game we're there for one reason to play the game. A very big part of rugby is the drinking and socializing after the game. In a regular club that would mean pretending to be someone you're not. After awhile I began to tire of this and slowly came out to some of the players. Most of the players had no problem with me being gay. There were those that did, and after a few pints of beer I would have to endure their verbal assualts. With Muddy York I can socialize afterwards, enjoy myself and just be who I am.
    In closing I'd say drop by and share a pint with us. We meet after practice around 9pm Monday and Thursdays at O'Grady's on Church.

Cheers,
    Dave Galbraith
    http://muddyyork.poolmatch.com/

By wisper on Saturday, July 17, 2004 - 08:48 pm:

oh god, that is so sweet of you Dave!
    man, am i blushing, damn Google.

Thank you for clearing that up. I'm not into team sports, so i totally forgot about the socializing part.
    That makes perfect sence. how silly i didn't think of it.
    Best wishes to you and your fine organization.

By Gee on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 10:37 am:

I am so there!

By agatha on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 12:10 pm:

I want to go!

By Gee on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 02:39 pm:

I'll meet you there!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact