Got made a Mason or something tonight

sorabji.com: What have you done?: Got made a Mason or something tonight
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Wednesday, March 7, 2007 - 12:05 am:

...it was a wierd chat with ""Roland the witch",7 hours,3 pints of vodka later,I was given a silver pentagram inside a triangle,"to wear at all times",what it means I dont know,but I have a gut feeling,I am 2nd in command of a new age cult that may be illegal.....no bullshit,I just get strange situations.Had to get a cab back as I was seeing double...must phone Roland soon to find out what v agreed to do for his cult,wish it was a dream,but I am still looking at a huge silver talisman on my computer desk as I post.

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, March 7, 2007 - 01:08 am:

V, uhmm, ever tried Geo Masonry? Something has to do with the famous symbol uhmm with folding ruler and protactor?

By V on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 - 03:47 pm:

Dr. Pepper,yes,you are correct,Roland Sterman has connections with the Masonic Order.,now, how come he gave me an order to wear it at all times?,my main connection with him is,(how do I say this?)...most times Ican tell you what part of a house a person died in,or tell you if you will have a car crash that may kill you,thats all,the date and time I allways know in advance,thats all I do,most times,I will know if some person has just died,even if I last met them 20 years back,but does that make me a Witch?,,,,as far as v is concerned,the most psychic creatures in the world are Cats.

By V on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 - 03:56 pm:

...,as allways,its kind of you to post,you happen to be an o.k. guy...as you may allready know...SO!,you have any comments?....

By droopy on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 - 04:15 pm:

an uncle of mine was a mason. he was a complete and utter bastard - cheated on his wife, occasionally threatened her with a gun, things like that. they finally divorced back in 1999 (after almost 30 years of marriage). my uncle went to live with his white trash secretary sohndee.

i think it was last year that sohndee came home and found him dead in the kitchen. he'd had an aneurism (his brain literally exploded) and she found him sprawled out on the floor with blood everywhere.

i didn't go to his funeral, but couple of people in his close family did. since he was a mason, he got some kind of special rite. i didn't get all the details, but apparently it was silly and idiotic - middle-aged men in fez-es (i don't know the plural of fez, or even if that's what masons where; they where some kind of cap) did some kind of show with dancing and knee-slapping or something, to the tune of john fogerty's "centerfield". (my uncle never played baseball or listened to john fogerty; no one knows why that song was used.)

now his youngest son - early thirties, now - has joined the masons. i gave him a penny i found once years ago - a '72 penny with the mason symbol (i think it's a compass and square) stamped from the back so that it appears in raised relief on abraham lincoln's shoulder. I understand a lot of these pennies have been made over the years. i've heard two stories as to why: either the mason's are trying to claim lincoln as one of their own, or it has something to do with a parable about penny wages that appears in the mason handbook.

By V on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 - 05:00 pm:

droopy,far as I know,Roland regards himself as a "keeper of the light",that is,he is looking for immortality,as a small section of the Masons are also doing...the last refererence to that idea was in the movie;Tomb Raiders,you saw it?...but,perhaps the idea is not so far removed from reality,the main man working on the idea in Cambridge Univesity,England,is Aubrey Degrey,seen him on t.v. a few times,and he will take an e-mail or text from anyone in the world on the subject,cant find his web site at short notice,but its easy to find.

By V on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 - 05:05 pm:

...one thing you can do right now to live longer is "restrict your diet",so Aubrey says...

By semillama on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 - 12:26 pm:

My great-uncle John was raised in a Masonic orphanage. My grandfather was a Mason as well. My dad was briefly but left.

I don't think you became a Mason, V. It sounds more like this guy is just fucking with you, to be honest

By V on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 - 03:59 pm:

sem,v does not want to be a Mason,you end up giveing hugh amounts of money to an un-known person,or persons,un-known to you,for what you get back,you dont even know who you are helping ...sem,Roland ,seems,o.k. so far,but v allways takes your information as gospel,....sem,can you keep a secret?...for me,Roland just wants sex with 16 year old virgins,,its what he wants,sem,the guy is 62 years and looks like Vincent Price on a bad day,,,

By V on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 - 04:06 pm:

...So you want to post???

By Antigone on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 - 04:50 pm:

V, you might soon be on his shit list.

You know what you get if you google "Roland Sterman"? Zippo. At least, until this page is crawled. Then you'll be the first person on the whole internet who identifies him as a mason.

By V on Thursday, March 15, 2007 - 05:07 pm:

ANTI,Hi,how you doing?...anti,Roland Sterman has an amazing secret,one he told me not to tell,but I will to you,one of his Uncles,was in the same bunker as Adolf Hitler,and as the poison pills were being passed out,he says,"Sorry,I just heff to take zer leak outside, Mien Furer:" so he came back,2 hours later,and they were all dead,thats a fact.

By V on Thursday, March 15, 2007 - 05:26 pm:

ANTI,seems Roland is desended from Masons.and claims to be a "Keeper of the light"

By Antigone on Thursday, March 15, 2007 - 07:11 pm:

Maybe so, but he's none too bright for telling you.

By Spider on Thursday, March 15, 2007 - 08:30 pm:

Is that like the Keeper of the Cheese?

By Dougie on Thursday, March 15, 2007 - 11:40 pm:

Wow, a 2 hour leak. Impressive.

By V on Friday, March 16, 2007 - 03:48 pm:

Dougie,would you also not take a 2 hour leak in that situation?,,,myself I would take a 6 hour leak...imagine you come back 3 mins later an Mr.Hitler says "ACH,IS SO GOOT TO SEE YOU BECK,NOW YOU KEN HEFF ZER POISON PILL,YAH?,OBERSTURM FURER STIRMAN"

By V on Friday, March 16, 2007 - 04:05 pm:

Anti,dont think Roland would tell any other person,apart fom me,that he has high connections with the Masons.You have a big obligation in Masonary to give huge amounts of money to "Masons in need of money",but if they dont pay it back,they get shot,or eaten or something.

By V on Friday, March 16, 2007 - 04:56 pm:

...just phoned Roland 5 mins ago,regarding sunflower oil,he says not only is it the best for cooking,but it can also get rid of grey streaks in your hair,thats a new idea to me,seems you have to use it for many months,then your original hair colour returns,I will report back to you all on that.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact