magnetic implants

sorabji.com: What have you done?: magnetic implants
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 06:42 pm:

...small silicone coated magnets inplanted into your fingertips with a lot of pain,THEN you can detect supermarket scanners,and if a wire is live or dead,you can detect it,for more info ,call up "dogpile",(Its the search engine that intigrates with 8 or 9 other search engines)so you get results faster,put in "magnetic implants" to the computer,and,,,,you will get the guy with magnets in his fingertips....its not me,yet,but I may consider it...

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 01:35 am:

Speaking of electonic implant, they might install one in your butt ,so that the Big Brother will keeps track of you.

By droopy on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 02:50 am:

i've read about that magnet implant thing. they use rare earth magnets. ever bought a box of rare earth magnets? they come with a warning that says, "contains chemicals known to the state of california to cause cancer." it seems to me that implanting them in your body would increase the risk a bit.

but i say go for it.

By heather on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 03:01 am:

i read that ages ago

they broke apart and had to be removed

By wisper on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 04:15 am:

....and that concludes body modification news for 2004.

By heather on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 02:20 pm:

and i don't want to hear what pepper got installed in her/his butt

By V on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 05:02 pm:

....guys,tell you what,v went through a scanner at "Tesco" (my local supermarket)tonight with a huge magnet,its from a massive loud speaker I no longer need,the power is awesome,and it can pull a pin from 12 inches,and yes,I did tell the guard in advance that his scanner may bleep,as I was conducting a test on scanners on behalf of "TESCO"...he says,"yeah mun,no problem".....(most of our supermarket guards are black)....so it seems supermarket scanners are set on one short wave lenth only,I am now 100% positive of that

By V on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 05:36 pm:

...look,the only draw backs are,you cant touch a t.v. screen or computer screen,or a hard drive,perhaps even a keyboard,,,,and any plastic card with a micro chip,thats like most cards,credit cards,library cards,gas cards,yo and dont pick a d.v.d.,,it wipes them clean as well...part from that,implants are kinda cool............................perhaps some of you wonder how how you can shut down part of a t.v. screen,simple,place a magnet on the screen,on that part you no longer want, its dead.,forever...

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - 01:41 am:

Droopy, while ago, I rode the Amtrack, before I got disembark the train, I saw the label next to the door that goes outside( side of car) the label say "the diesel train fume may contains chemicals known to the state of california to cause cancer". and also I read the owner manual when I once owned 1983 plymouth colt, said about pollutant may cause cancer in the state of california. why can't we have a warning label or something like that in our state?

Also, I was told of that, if you hold like five, ten,twenty maybe fifty and hundred dollar bill,if you ever notice the line strip, when u hold it next to the light. I was once told that they may keep track of the currency bills, is that true?

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - 01:43 am:

Heather, ... I didn't said , I had one in my butt, but there is possible of rumor.....

By wisper on Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - 04:33 am:

it's like talking to Borat, but without the sexuality.

By V on Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - 03:18 pm:

....the worst thing about "Borat",is that long thong he wears,its just so disgusting.

By V on Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - 08:27 pm:

Dr.Pepper,10% of our 1£ coins are made in Bulgaria,I know that for a fact,and a large % of American bills are also made in Bulgaria,at the last count,10 to 25%....its kinda cool for them Bulgarians...

By V on Thursday, August 2, 2007 - 02:51 pm:

...going back to the main heading,"magnetic implants",why do you need to spend 50$ on a magnetic bracelet when you can keep a fridge magnet in your pocket."well away from your cash card,library card,vidio tapes and t.v. or computer monitor screen"...v went one better an drilled out a 3 inch magnet from an old loud speaker,as you all know,a red blood cell that passes through a strong magnetic field can then tranfer 25% more oxygen to the site of damage or trauma on the human body,so you heal up faster,by 25%.,and you breath better,and they can go up to 70 years with out a recharge..it works for me.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact