I don't

sorabji.com: How do you do?: I don't
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Skachick on Friday, October 16, 1998 - 11:41 pm:

I feel completely alone. It seems as though all of my friends have ditched me and now here I am, alone, on a friday night, sitting in front of a computer.

The thing is: I don't really know who I want to be comforted by. I can't even find a chat room on AOL that I want to go in. All the people on my speed dial are busy..... the few people that are home aren't people that I want to talk to.

My ex-boyfriend is out with my "friends". Even he is haveing more fun that I am. They all blew me off hen I was there. Don't they realize that I have feelings and that it hurts when they ignore me? Sometimes it seems like they try to hurt me. Sometimes all I want to do is curl into a little ball and cry.

One time I was on a trip with a bunch of friends. One of the guys said something that made me really upset. I went into the camper and walked by my boyfriend at the time and closed myself in the back room. He was mad that I didn't want to talk to him about it. I think he was really mad that he couldn't make me feel better. This guy came in, a guy friend, and he asked if he could sit down. I said okay. He sat down next to me and started eating cheese and crackeers or something. We sat there in silence for a while and then he started talking about something completely different from what I was upset at. He made me laugh. Then he said,"Fuck Chris. He's just an ass." And that's it. I think it was the best comforting moment of my life. Plus I have a rule about crying in front of people. I like to hide my feelings from people. I figure that they don't need to know how I really feel because it would just make their lives more complicated. So when I feel as though I am going to burst with emotions, I draw, or write. Sometimes here....... Thanks for listening.

PS. My boyfriend at the time was later pissed because he thought I was flirting with the guy friend who made me feel better. Go figure.

By Slacker on Monday, October 26, 1998 - 04:09 am:

i didn't read a damn bit of that but, i'll be your friend.
    got any beer?

By Skachick on Monday, October 26, 1998 - 11:12 pm:

it's people like you who make good people suicidal. And yes I have beer but you can't have any. TThhhhpppppttttt

By Slacker on Tuesday, October 27, 1998 - 04:19 am:

that's ok, i've got my own beer.

if yer bad you won't kill yerself

By Dani on Tuesday, October 27, 1998 - 08:05 am:

There have been times when I have been so bored and so lonely, I would have shared my beer with Charles Manson just for some company.

By Slacker on Tuesday, October 27, 1998 - 01:53 pm:

boy would you giggle yer ass off if you could see me. ( in reference to the manson thing )

come to my party on saturday.

By Dani on Tuesday, October 27, 1998 - 03:29 pm:

Uh-huh...I'll need directions and a really fun group of poeple and I'd love to be there...

By Slacker on Tuesday, October 27, 1998 - 03:36 pm:

ok.

take circle to clancy, go right to pendygrass and turn left at the seven eleven. follow pendygrass to the end and turn left at lochrie. it's 247.

as for the fun people i've imported some professionals from guam.

By Dani on Tuesday, October 27, 1998 - 04:45 pm:

Guam? Well alright, in that case, I CANT miss it...now just what the hell country are you in and maybe my compass will be of more assistance.

By Slacker on Tuesday, October 27, 1998 - 05:07 pm:

i'm in the big country

By NZAngel on Tuesday, October 27, 1998 - 05:18 pm:

Australia?

By Slacker on Tuesday, October 27, 1998 - 05:21 pm:

yeah sure, maybe china, it's big too.

not!

By Dani on Tuesday, October 27, 1998 - 05:37 pm:

Big Country...ummmm...uhhhh.....hmmmmm....

By NZAngel on Tuesday, October 27, 1998 - 07:10 pm:

Just kidding, but Aussie IS the big country in this part of the world.

So, is it snowing in Canada yet? ;)

By Slacker on Wednesday, October 28, 1998 - 12:04 am:

it snowed about two feet last week and now it's tanning weather again. go figure

By NZAngel on Wednesday, October 28, 1998 - 03:18 pm:

Well it's spring here, and half the country is flooded, and the other half is facing another drought! I live in the half that is in the drought zone. And we had a sizeable earthquake last week, but it was centred out to sea off the West Coast of the South Island, so no damage was done.

By MoonUnit on Wednesday, October 28, 1998 - 05:26 pm:

I was rocking along with that earthquake... it was fun... four floors up *g*

By NZAngel on Wednesday, October 28, 1998 - 07:54 pm:

Half the people I know didn't even notice it! Mind you, it's less obvious on the ground floor.

By Slacker on Thursday, October 29, 1998 - 12:58 am:

i live in a natural disaster free zone.
    cool heah.

By NZAngel on Thursday, October 29, 1998 - 03:31 pm:

Lucky you. But on't worry, I'm sure La Nina will mess up your weather too! :P

By Slacker on Friday, October 30, 1998 - 01:26 am:

our weather is always messed up.
    and our fuckin' taxes are too high.
    hell i'm a little of both myslf.

By Lucy Phurre on Thursday, December 10, 1998 - 10:14 pm:

This is in response to the lady who made the initial comment.
    Your ex-boyfriend sounds like a classic abusive personality to me.
    If you haven't completely broken it off with him, do so. If you have, you might want to kill him. (wait, can I say that without being blamed if she does kill him)

Skachick, if you kill him, for the Gods' sakes, don't get caught.

If I'm wrong, well, 90% of men are a waste of oxygen anyway and this guy does not sound like he's in the top 10%. One less will not be missed.

By Fhqwhgads on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 01:39 am:

I don't know who the hell you are, and you wrote this six years ago, but welcome to the club. Right now my friends all went bowling. They never even bothered to ask if I could come.

:-(

By dave. on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 01:47 am:

that's so to the limit.

By moonit on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 04:40 am:

yeah, i'd be gutted if my friends didn't ask me to go bowling. Wearing those nifty bowling shoes that another 30 people have had on today, that's something to be really depressed about.

(hee I typed blowing, I should of left it).

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact