I,m the fucking bowling bomb

sorabji.com: How do you do?: I,m the fucking bowling bomb
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 12:58 pm:

I just started a new league last Mon.,last night I played my second game,we won two out of three.I got the sheet from my first game,I have the highest average,scr series,and highest game for women.Laugh you bastards,I know you think bowling is low class,but hey,it,s me.I always get my beer before we start,I never practice bowl,I just sit there drinking.They think I don,t know shit till the games on and I kick their asses.

By patrick on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 01:05 pm:

bowling is the greatest. I suck at it, but there are very few places you can go, get liquored, and play sport at the same. sanctioned by the public no less. I suppose pool is another one, and I like that, oh and darts, but bowling is the best.....plus the bolwing alley we go to, is in hollywood, and well, there are all kinda of hotties and celebs that go there that makes for interesting evening.

By J on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 01:17 pm:

No celebs where I go but this dyke has a serious crush on me and my husband just thinks thats so funny,I,m always nice to her and she has a girlfriend who has a son that bowls with them,but I do feel wierd when she makes sure she get,s the lane next to us all the time,also some of the truckers who worked at Air Products come in there to shoot the shit with me,my husband doesn,t like that.Why is it that he doesn,t mind gay women hitting on me but straight men piss him off?

By patrick on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 01:19 pm:

you know the answer to that question

By J on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 01:49 pm:

Yea it sucks,the only male friends I can have are gay,except Warren and he was in a bad accident once and is a little bit mentally challenged,though God knows I love him.

By The Dinner Lady on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 02:57 pm:

Bowling rocks but I'm too weak sometimes to bowl the big balls. We have candlepin out here - sort of a bowling/bacci hybrid. I used to go every week w/ a gang o' folks but no more - boo hoo! I was the last one to bowl, I was up to the low 80's which I was psyched for. What are you scoring now J? I'm sure you kick my butt, and of course candlepin has different scoring I'm sure

By J on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 03:58 pm:

My handicap is 69(isn,t that cute?),I average 150,but my highscore last night was only 147,but with that hadicap deal I kicked all their asses.The highest I ever did was a 223.But the proudest thing I did was get a virgin one night at Rocking Bowl when I was so tanked I could hardly stand.I have been using a 10 pound house ball since my own ball was ripped off.

By The Dinner Lady on Tuesday, March 7, 2000 - 04:14 pm:

Your ball was ripped off? That is low!

By J on Wednesday, March 8, 2000 - 09:40 am:

Even worse it was in the trunk of my car,my bowling bag,my shoes,and my ball,my s/o too,some fucker stole our car right in front of my house about a year ago.We got the car back a little worse than it was before they took it.But the bastards must have done something with the bowling stuff,and I had just got a new ball for my birthday 7 months earlier.I still need a new ball.

By The Dinner Lady on Wednesday, March 8, 2000 - 02:31 pm:

That's bizarre and horrific.

Why take the bowling stuff but release the car?

A friend of mine had her clothes stolen from the laundromat. Like, how did they even know they would fit? Someone else stole another friends' underwear - only the colored pairs - out of her unguarded laundry. What is this world coming to?

By J on Wednesday, March 8, 2000 - 03:00 pm:

It,s going to hell in a handbag,maybe they wanted to sell the underwear,hope they know you have to wear them first.

By J on Wednesday, May 17, 2000 - 12:18 pm:

I bowled my last league game Mon. night,I won evrything in the womens series Average,SCR series, Scr Game,HDCP series,HDCP game.You should have seen the look on the faces of the guys we beat this last game.They won the first,but we won the second,they thought they were going to win the third we were about neck and neck,the last guy that bowled his last frame got a strike and a spare in the tenth frame,he had the nerve to tell me not to take it so hard.He must not have noticed that we were winning and I was the last to bowl,got a turkey in the tenth,beat them silly.When the guy that told me not to take it so hard saw we kicked their fat asses he said "Oh fuck" ,I said,"Don,t take it so hard".

By patrick on Wednesday, May 17, 2000 - 02:09 pm:

yeah!!!!!

strike queen!!!!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact