Hmmmm lets see......where to begin.....

sorabji.com: How do you do?: Hmmmm lets see......where to begin.....
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 02:21 pm:

so lets see, all weekend the wife is praying to the porcelin god. She's on the verge of a nervous breakdown, has been for weeks. This weekend and the recent events have manifested themself into gut wrenching nausea that no large amounts of ganja would ease. Im on the verge of a meltdown myself.....we are having a hard time supporting each other as we have little to offer at the time. Booty at the wafflehouse has been so friggin scarce due to all the stress, both of us are walking around with abnormally swollen genitals. the stress in turn thwarts us to drink....which in turn makes us even less likely to get the booty....the cycle continues.

Feb 1st she quits her job and ventures out on her own...an even sketchier month lies ahead. Will there be money come March 1st? Her birthday is on Feb 13th.....wanting to give her the sun, moon and stars, I digress to subtle, simple tokens of affection due to said uncertaintity. Im taking donations of popcicle sticks.

The people in my job are asses and egoist. I walk a fine line between duty and irregard. I more in a frame of mind to tell them all to kiss my 3-haired ass (which may temp. solve the booty problem...hmmm)now than i even have been.

My house is an overcrowded mess. We need to move more desperately than ever. Our shower/bathtub in the 2nd bathroom is messed up and has been for months....the mgmt is reluctant to fix it as it will require a huge overhaul of the plumbing system...so we can't take luxurious scented baths with candles to help the stress. Can't afford massages from our good pal Big Gay Chris. I'm afraid to send in my taxes as to see what will come back.

On a positive note, I am so thankful for the Slowdive song they are playing on thde radio right now......its like audio heroin....its off an import EP that is hard to find and I only know it from a mix tape i HAD (don't get me into to all the theraputic music i have lost due to the fragile nature of cassette tapes).

Ugh....

lets see...anythign else...breakdown, no booty, alcohol, ventures, nope I think that sums it up for the moment.

thank you kindly.

By J on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 02:51 pm:

By Cat on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 02:53 pm:

Sounds like a regular day in the Cat house. Quit your moaning.

Nah..you two will make it through. You just need to find a day or two to lie in bed making like pythons.

Actually, I give myself the same prescription, except a double dose.

By patrick on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 03:02 pm:

im reminded of a fantastic Youth Brigade (CA) song.

"What Price Happiness"

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

By Tired on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 12:24 am:

just out of curiousity, the "Big Gay Chris" thing: do you call him that to his face? If not, I don't mean to imply that that's wrong, cos I do the same thing, but then again only when speaking to people as immature as myself

By patrick on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 12:30 pm:

yes we do call him that. he's also known to us and friends as the gayest boy in silverlake. he is one of the lightest spirits i know.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact