Pissy-ass Mood

sorabji.com: How do you do?: Pissy-ass Mood
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Xyrea on Monday, September 24, 2001 - 01:19 pm:

I very rarely get in the groove in which I would just like to sock something.... However, given my most recent experience with a foreign lanuage, I think I just may take up kick boxing or some shit to let some of this rage go.

I sat through an entire class not understanding a goddamn word. And on Thursday, I thought I was on top of this!

The alarm did not go off this morning, as my dumbass forgot to make sure it said "am". So I was late. And I fell asleep in the first class.

After the last hour, I felt the need for a serious boost. Wouldn't you know that all the pop machines in the *entire* building are empty. Save, of course, for some happy bottled water.

I know this is not a catastrophe, but frustration is definitely mounting. I think I'll skip my next class and just hang out in the pc lab. At least I know I won't screw up anything that can't be fixed here.

By Nate on Monday, September 24, 2001 - 02:20 pm:

reading this has given me the need to go get a caffine loving goddamn soda. MOTHERFUCKERS AND THEIR CHILDREN. do you know what this means? the wagon is disappearing over the horizon and i'm still fumbling around in the dust looking for my bible.

last time i had my cock in a horse i complained of the flies. now there is no excuses left. two quarter pound patties and as much melted cheese as you could please. PLEASE. GODDAMN SONS OF BITCH.

the unholy queen who sits upon her throne of waste. the refuse loving horde and their puss soaked cunts. stained robes still wet with blood cum and piss. shit smeared on the foreheads of the meek, mouths sewn shut with threads of conversation. you fuckers. you bend over to accept the cock of the goat, rosy rectums pulsing with damnation. cocks with fleshy cunt mouths eating into the dried bellies of human relics. you SONS OF BITCH.

the end is near, wide black marker on beer box cardboard. the end is near, bright blue paint on posterboard. the cheerleaders rape foul alcoholic men, pom pom cunts eagerly engulfing food speckled beards and rotten teeth-- soft whiskey softened cocks and lousey bushed ballsacks.

soak it up, citizens. take a number, it is u.

By Dougie on Monday, September 24, 2001 - 03:52 pm:

Now THAT's what I call a "Pissy-ass Mood."

By The Watcher on Monday, September 24, 2001 - 03:54 pm:

Nate,

I don't know what you've been taking this weekend. But, if I was you I'd stay clear of it for the rest of my life.

By Spiral on Monday, September 24, 2001 - 04:33 pm:

I'm impressed.

By Oswald Jr. on Monday, September 24, 2001 - 05:03 pm:

I'm impressed too. Hey Nate will you marry me?

By Nate on Monday, September 24, 2001 - 05:12 pm:

i wouldn't care to upset your wilde dreams with fair mr. gray.

By patrick on Monday, September 24, 2001 - 05:45 pm:

thats really wilde nate.

By Pilate on Monday, September 24, 2001 - 06:13 pm:

Nate's not being wilde. He's just realizing the importance of being earnest.

I do kinda feel sorry for Owsaldo's lovethang. The poor kid's endured enough "Dorian Gray" jokes to last a lifetime. I wondered why Dorian's parents saddled him with that name and then I found out it was an old family name.

Nice writing, Nate. So when's the illustrated children's version coming out? Or the Ice Capades TV special?

By patrick on Monday, September 24, 2001 - 06:18 pm:

oh my.

i was thinking nate as making a funny with (Oscar) "wilde dreams with Mr. Gray" which i thought was a reference to Spalding Gray. Which would have been fucking hilarious.

By Pilate on Monday, September 24, 2001 - 06:32 pm:

Yeah. Spalding Gray would be infintely more hilarious. And now, I've got to go deal with my son. Turn your kid loose to hit a few parties and watch him come home acting weirder than a two-peckered billygoat. I can't help but think that Oswald's gonna be even more fascinating when he hits adulthood. It's weird. The thought hit me that he'll be old enough to leave home before too long. That blows my mind. It kind of hurts but I know he needs his independence and I see him leaning more toward that independence every day.

Pardon me. Dad's just rambling here.

Back to the cheerleaders raping foul alcoholic men, please.

By Nate on Monday, September 24, 2001 - 06:44 pm:

screw cheerleading rapists, i want to hear more about two-peckered billygoats.

By Pilate on Monday, September 24, 2001 - 07:04 pm:

The wild two-peckered billygoat, hunted to near extinction by the natives, is indigenous to the Arkansas Ozarks. The last surviving wild herd consists of approximately two thousand animals, and can still be seen today by the careful observer. They are nocturnal creatures, breeding and sucking the blood of humans by the light of the harvest moon. They're known for having the number 666 marked on their foreheads. Their double phalli are freqently used to rape tourists. Their spiral-shaped superheated phalli are surrounded by glowing tufts of wiry mauve fur and taste much like grape Jolly Ranchers.

By Nate on Monday, September 24, 2001 - 07:40 pm:

the phalli taste like grape jolly ranchers?

By Pilate on Monday, September 24, 2001 - 11:05 pm:

Yes. It's well documented by science. Different phalli taste like different things. Two-peckered billygoat phalli taste like Jolly Ranchers. As opposed to the phalli of cops or priests or other similar subhuman species, which may taste like something else altogether.

By dave. on Tuesday, September 25, 2001 - 12:19 am:

assparagus.

By moonit on Tuesday, September 25, 2001 - 05:01 am:

alfalfa sprouts

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact