Fucking good!

sorabji.com: How do you do?: Fucking good!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Minkler on Saturday, June 8, 2002 - 03:53 pm:

Wohooo!! I have a date tonight! Man, its been way too long, but last night (as my post under the name "somedrunkbitch" revealed) I got wasted and met a cool chick. Shit... anyway, should be cool. The one catch is that she is in the 10th grade (i'm a junior), and unless i missed something this means she could be 14? 15? 16?

15 - 16 is fine with me, but 14 is pushing the old lecher angle a bit. I dont know, maybe thats just my fucked up standards... so i will post again and say how it went.

By J on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 12:52 am:

Maybe you should keep it to yourself,unless she's like 32 and kinky.

By LoneStranger on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 04:28 am:

Penal Code Section 261.5

Unlawful Sexual Conduct with a Minor

15-20 years.

LS

By Minkler on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 06:45 am:

Uhh.. where did i leave out the part that says I am just barely 17? Ohh.. whatever.

By Minkler on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 06:59 am:

Actually, Somebody once told me a equasion to be used to calculate respectable dating ages (for example, if you are 28 maybe it says like 21 - 35, or something like that). But alas I forgot it.

Doesn't this also have a lot to do with the maturity of the people in question? I really don't know, and maybe this kinda thing is different in the US (I'm posting from germany)... The whole thing seems like kinda a crackpot idea for me anyway, because i've got to return to the US in six weeks anyway, and that would make now a pretty lame time to get into a relationship of any kind.

By Levan on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 12:32 pm:

your age doesn't matter. the laws aren't written like that.

By Minkler on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 12:54 pm:

Wait, so your telling me that if two 17 year olds are having sex they both get to spend 15 - 20 in the slammer? Somehow i fail to take that too seriously... And if that was a reply to:

"Somebody once told me a equasion to be used to calculate respectable dating ages"

You will note my use of the word "respectable"... i did not mean "legal".

By Levan on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 01:30 pm:

who cares about respectable?

it also has to do with your gender. a 15 year old boychile and a 16 year old girlchile: the boychile is the criminal, the girlchile is the victim.

by the letter of the law.

because females are weak and fragile and require extra protection.

By Spider on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 02:13 pm:

Statutory rape laws differ from state to state. Never take legal advice from message board idiots.

By Levan on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 02:31 pm:

you forgot the comma between "message board" and "idiots".

oh, and the plural should probably be on the former instead of the later.

"message boards, idiot."

By Minkler on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 02:53 pm:

Huh.. Right.

Well, thanks for your advice. I had a great date with a cool chick, and intend to continue dating her. I really dont care about the legal aspects of the deal, as I have not tried to have sex with her, and i dont even know if she's cool with that. From my experience in Europe (which kinda throws any advice relating to the US out the window), people are less edgy about saving "it", but then again my experience in America is limited to a small island on the west coast, so it may not be applicable to the rest of the country (you have to live on an island like mine to really understand how sheltered we are).

At any rate, i hope none of you have problems with young people dating (the people in question being 17 and 16), because that would be really sad. When i posted the first time it was just a poorly articulated statement saying that i was in a good mood and wanted to share it with somebody (the most available target being the posters at Sorabji.com), and not that i intend on going out and deflowering all the nice young european girls and being generally a fuckhead.

So chill...

By eri on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 03:16 pm:

Just be careful. In Missouri 17 is considered a legal adult and a 17 year old having sex with a 16 1/2 year old is still considered rape, not statutory rape, but flat out rape, even if the girl is more than willing. Just watch out and be careful. Also, have fun, just not TOOOO much fun.

By Levan on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 04:54 pm:

well, shit minkler. being european makes this a completely different situation. you don't have the US's puritanical sex laws.

By LoneStranger on Monday, June 10, 2002 - 03:09 am:

Most states have a difference limit. Like two or three years. So even though a parent of a 17 year old can throw charges against another 17 year old, the judges will most likely throw the case out.

Each state has their own age difference. And I'm not even sure all states work like that. I think most do. If I remember correctly, Hawaii's age is 15, with a three year difference.

I saw a chart a few years back will all the state info.

LS

By spunky on Monday, June 10, 2002 - 11:53 am:

In Kansas, just about a year ago, a judge convicted a 17 year male of statutory rape of a 16 year old female. Parents were not the ones pressing charges and the girl was a known slut

By LoneStranger on Thursday, June 13, 2002 - 03:34 am:

Note to self:

Don't go to Kansas.

LS

By Ophelia on Thursday, June 13, 2002 - 02:49 pm:

Just for the record, i broke up with my 16-year sophomore boy. I'm 18, but we weren't headed into serious stuff anytime soon anyhow. He's a very cool kid, and now one of my closest friends. Neither of us was rejected, merely the idea of a relationship, and we spend as much time together as ever. I feel much more comfortable with this, because we dont have september hanging over our heads.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact