Because I don,t have shit for brains

sorabji.com: Why did you do it?: Because I don,t have shit for brains
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 09:40 am:

We finally sold our rental house,went and signed
    the final papers Fri.,so was in a really good
    mood.Sat.cleaned my house all day,even the
    windows,was supposed to get Jonathon but they
    fucked me as usual.Sunday went to the Renaissance
    Festival,this is where I fucked up,we split a
    bottle of mead before we left,I drank a whole
    bottle on the way there,I wasted ten bucks trying
    to hit this guy with tomatoes never even came
    close,drank more booze.I usually buy some garb there but this time I really blew it and paid $315.00 for a silk gypsy outfit,I must have been out of my mind.I only had $370.00 in my personal bank account and I have to pay him back today.Where the hell am I going to wear this?I guess maybe I can take some belly dancing classes and try to make my money back.I,m so disgusted with myself,of course I can,t take it back.At least it,s silk.Anyway it,s one of the most stupid things I,ve done in a long time and I do alot of stupid things.

By J on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 11:16 am:

To add insult to injury,I just tried to put the top on and I can,t figure it out to save my life.It,s just a large square with fringe,the girl that sold it to me showed me how to do it,but was tanked and I don,t remember,shit.

By Czarina on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 11:33 am:

Maybe you can wear it in Costa Rico.

By J on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 11:52 am:

Hey tell me a good time to call you,if I can,t figure out how to put the top on I don,t think it would go good done there.

By Czarina on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 12:04 pm:

Call now! I'll sign off.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact