Just how depraved a species have we become?

sorabji.com: Why did you do it?: Just how depraved a species have we become?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Czarina on Tuesday, September 12, 2000 - 10:05 am:

Heard this on the radio,and am still shaking my head:
    A guy gets caught crossing the Mexican/American border,because the agents noticed a bulge in his groin area,that seemed to be moving.After searching the "smuggler",it was found that he had secured 13 lizards,into tube socks,and placed them in his groin area,then attempted to bring em into the good ole USA.Only 3 were alive,they were mostly of African origin,several of the monitor species,and a couple were of the poisionous type.
    What a horrible death.I am sure that this is not a groin in which one would want to spend any amount of time.

And let this serve as a warning to all of you:
    Make sure you don't attempt to cross an international border,with something squirming in your britches!

By Trace on Tuesday, September 12, 2000 - 10:09 am:

Poor Poor Lizard

By Pez on Tuesday, September 12, 2000 - 01:40 pm:

if i were one of those lizards, i would have bit. especially if i were poisonous.

why was he bringing them into the us, anyway?

By semillama on Tuesday, September 12, 2000 - 07:42 pm:

Um, There's always something squirming in my britches.

Ha! Beat you to it!

By Morlock on Tuesday, September 12, 2000 - 08:22 pm:

We know, Sem. and one of these days, we're going to figure out just *how* you taught the dog to deep throat, anyhow. Now THAT's a stupid pet trick worth putting on TV. too bad about the lockjaw, though. We'll figure out how to pry his mouth open, eventually. that poor chihuahua.

By Isolde on Tuesday, September 12, 2000 - 08:30 pm:

Goddamnit, you big sexy man, if you aren't going to take me from behind, won't you at least post under your real name? (As real as antithesis is, at any rate)

By semillama on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 12:48 pm:

Which big sexy man?

And to tell the truth, Morlock, after I taught yo' momma how to deep throat, the chihuahua was cake.

Just funnin' ya.

By Isolde on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 01:22 pm:

the big sexy man who tried to pretend he was morlock when he was relaly antithesis.
    I mean, you're a big sexy man too, but I was referring to _that_ big sexy man.

By patrick on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 01:24 pm:

damn isolde, that was kinda sexy you when you said
    "..if you ain't gonna be able to take me from behind.."

I need to hear that more often.

isolde are you regretting that last fuck you DIDN'T have with the boy before you left?

i sense it

By Isolde on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 01:26 pm:

No, actually, I'm not.
    I'm applauding myself for never sleeping with him.

By Pez on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 03:53 pm:

good girl.

By semillama on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 06:21 pm:

I sorta thought he was Morlock.

By Isolde on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 06:40 pm:

Wasn't it obvious?

By Arjuna on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 08:03 pm:

I thought it was.

*ponders a combination of deep-throat conversation and taking Isolde from behind, until self-preservation instincts kick in*

You think you've got it bad? I HAVE to sleep with me, like it or not. Damn.

Sem:

It was YOU that taught my mom that trick? Damn, boy. Our household income TRIPLED. I owe you one.

Oh. And I've figgered out how to remove the chihuahua. Just hand me those wire-cutters, will ya?

(PS. What's your voice like? Probably too late for a boys choir, huh?)

Patrick: Your Jedi mind-tricks will not work on her!

The ol' duck n' weave n' stagger n' fall down drunk.

What's in a name, especially here? A rose by any other name...

Antithesis was good when we were always double-posting. Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis, jah?

Morlock , the under-person, works for when I'm on the DL. Hrm. I've always thought as Morlocks as the exact opposite of Neitzsche's Overman. thoughts on this?

I have a dream that someday, my little child(ren?) will be judged by not by the letters in their names, but by the content of their post!

Arjuna. From the Bhagavad-Gita. He gets called on his mistakes and inferior attitudes.

Changing that channel, anybody seen "Noises Off!" 's a movie. very funny. watched it last night, now I'm completely tired and wiped out and still at work.

By patrick on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 08:23 pm:

who the fuck are you?

By Isolde on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 08:31 pm:

He's fucking antithesis, and if he doesn't want me to reach over the fucking phone line and rape him, then castrate him and leave him to the dogs, relishing the gentle falvour of his testicles for the next three months, he'll fucking post as fucking antithesis.
    capiche?

By Tom Honestly. on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 09:31 pm:

THIS IS ANTITHESIS/MORLOCK/GUY WHO KEEPS USING CAPS FOR NO GOOD REASON.

Look here, people. My name is Tom. it's not a great name, nor my favorite. I like trying out others. I'm not hiding who I am; I'm looking for it. I don't lie about who I am, or what I do, or how old I am, or what I like; I just attach different names to my messages for Eris' sake.

right. whatever. this is the part where I wander of humming "sixteen candles" to myself.

By Dougie on Wednesday, September 13, 2000 - 09:40 pm:

Tom's a good, honest name. I've liked all the Toms I've known. I have an uncle named Tom (really.) Keep it.

By Gee on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 01:52 am:

oh my god! Your name is Tom? Like my friend Tommy who I said before that you were so much like? Okay, I know I had to take it back last time, but I mean it this time: you're just creepy, mister!

By Pez on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 03:06 am:

tom. tomcat. tommy gun.

tom short for thomas?

i like thomas better.

By Dougie on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 10:00 am:

Don't you people sleep???

By Trace on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 10:07 am:

Isolde wrote:
    He's fucking antithesis, and if he doesn't want me to reach over the fucking phone line and rape him, then castrate him and leave him to the dogs, relishing the gentle falvour of his testicles for the next three months, he'll fucking post as fucking antithesis.
    capiche?

Are we upset, Isolde?

By Haywood on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 10:52 am:

whoa...ridilin

By Isolde on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 12:12 pm:

I am always vigilant.
    And yeah.

By patrick on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 12:21 pm:

you don't say....

By semillama on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 12:47 pm:

Snip away, Antijutomlock, I have plenty more where that came from.

And actually, your household income would have increased tenfold, except that I insisted on the standard commission.

My god, they're watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail next door AGAIN

By Tom on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 02:36 pm:

Plenty more where that came from? How so? some sorta handy-dandy go-go-gadget extensible penis?

Wow.

Standard commission. Fuck. that reminds me that I have to call that agent lady today.

Thanks.

By Pez on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 04:49 pm:

yes, i sleep. but i live on the west coast and i get off work at 11 pm, supposedly (usually 11:30 pm before i clock out, b/c i have to clean up the department). and sometimes i get home about midnight, around 3 am sorabji time.

ya dig?

By semillama on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 06:34 pm:

multiple penii.

think pods of mutant squid eruptng from my crotch.

By Isolde on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 06:37 pm:

OH, GOD!
    KTHULU, NO!!!!!

By semillama on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 07:08 pm:

YOG SHOGGOTH! IA! IA! NARNINI!!!

By Tom on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 07:31 pm:

Shit. Mavis is gonna be pissed if she finds out that Cthulu ate her ride. Be a nice Evil, now, and give the boy his sanity back.

Thanks.

By semillama on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 06:29 pm:

You got that backwards, son.

By Hal on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 10:10 pm:

Nothing but a pack of hunted wampii.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact