because I heard some of you talking about it!

sorabji.com: Why did you do it?: because I heard some of you talking about it!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By eri on Wednesday, April 3, 2002 - 06:09 pm:

Yoga, I have been doing it for only 2 days now, and WOW, I can already feel a difference. My 2 year old thinks it is cool. She asks to watch yoga before Barney or Blue's Clues anymore.

The first day, it hurt like hell. Especially my back (which I haven't worked on since my car accident in 96). Today, it was a whole different story. The things that hurt yesterday, didn't hurt today, but I could feel the stretching and it was awesome.

I was also able to deepen the stretches I had been doing for a while.

The relaxation was amazing, and I didn't have any stress kick in until about 4 this afternoon. My patience seems to last longer.

I am starting a new morning routine with Yoga incorporated into it.

My question would be, does the relaxation or biofeedback (mind/body muscle control and relaxation) naturally improve as you continue this? Does anyone have any advise for someone just starting this routine that can help? Any ideas on how to get the hubby to do this with me?

By patrick on Wednesday, April 3, 2002 - 06:47 pm:

Trace? Yoga?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a good friend of mine is hosting an exotic dance class he might be interested in.

we also host a belly dancing class in my studio on Saturdays as well. i think that would be better suited for him than yoga

By eri on Wednesday, April 3, 2002 - 07:10 pm:

DO you really want to see him belly dance?

I was thinking of the stress relief that comes with it. I think that would be good for him.

I might have to take some exotic dancing or belly dancing classes, though. All the better to tease him with!

By patrick on Wednesday, April 3, 2002 - 07:23 pm:

fuck yeah i want to see him belly dance. i AM pretty good with a camera you know.

and i dont want to think about you teasing him.

By eri on Wednesday, April 3, 2002 - 09:23 pm:

I will make sure to take the classes somewhere else, so you don't have to be a part of me teasing him.

I wouldn't mind getting him belly dancing on a camera, though. That would be one for the scrapbook!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact