love my job...

sorabji.com: What have you failed to do?: love my job...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Kymical on Thursday, February 24, 2000 - 04:56 pm:

i have failed to do this.
    i am siting here and there is a girl staring at me as i talk on the phone. it is like she is watching me because i am talking crazy talk or something.

i want to love this job. but i can't cause really all it is is that i love money. i love it so much i will do this. i will talk to people on the phone about internet connectivity.

i want to love my job, i really do. but i have failed to do this, and maybe it shows. is that why that girl is staring at me? or is she laughing at the fact that i am not interested in computers or questions.

ugh, i hate this place. and now it is raining coldly in arizona.
    what am i doing here?

By Nate on Thursday, February 24, 2000 - 05:43 pm:

making money.

By _____ on Thursday, February 24, 2000 - 05:54 pm:

is making sense.

life,

it's a shame.

By semillama on Thursday, February 24, 2000 - 06:39 pm:

REPENT!!!!!

By mistaswine on Thursday, February 24, 2000 - 08:51 pm:

i've said it before a thousand times to hundreds of different people.

most of them were struggling artists.

"you need money like you need oxygen."

true story, that.

do what you want.

but make sure you get PAID.

By Patrick on Thursday, February 24, 2000 - 08:55 pm:

i am getting paid talking to you schmucks all the while. I think of it terms of pot and rolls of films...tick tock tick tock..........theres a roll..........tick tock tick tock...................tick tock.............there's a beer................tick tock...................theres a sack.......................

By Kymical on Friday, February 25, 2000 - 12:21 am:

why is it that i can't just be paid for having funny ideas?

why must i go to school or somehow prove that this can be worth every red cent?!

pay me! i will laugh at you or maybe make you laugh.

why can't someone just rent me as a friend, i am a relaly good one one of those! and plus i will help you make other friends!

(sigh) i run away, but i always come back for more. 4 more days.....and all the internet i can handle.

soon i will have the skateboard, soon.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact