Prevent someone from making the biggest mistake of their lives

sorabji.com: What have you failed to do?: Prevent someone from making the biggest mistake of their lives
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Tuesday, April 25, 2000 - 11:05 am:

It was quite a week for me with Czarina coming out,I wish we could have seen more of each other,I liked her husband better then I remember from before,but I think Bruce and Mark were here the first time I met him and they were acting so gay.Anyway Heather and her s/o had us over for Easter,this is the first time any of my kids had me over for dinner,I knew something was up.Her s/o parent,s are divorced but his mom and dad and the step parents were there.They said they were getting married,sometime in October,I flipped out,so did his mom.Heather is a gorgeous 21 year old,the man she wants to marry is 1 year younger than me and looks alot older than me,he has been twice divorced and has 3 kids.Ryan wouldn,t go over there cause he hates Gene and said when we were on vacation,Heather called him and said Gene was slapping her around.I begged Amee not to marry the shit she did,and it,s been nothing but trouble ever since.What IS a mother to do?

By heather on Tuesday, April 25, 2000 - 12:53 pm:

let go

have a safe place to stay

and call the police when necessary

By mistaswine on Tuesday, April 25, 2000 - 01:07 pm:

i bet if you pitched the idea just right, you could get FOX to run a sitcom based on the story of your life.

By J on Tuesday, April 25, 2000 - 03:43 pm:

Good idea,maybe it would make enough to pay for the wedding that I don,t want to happen.My friends have begged me to go on Jerry Springer,but I still have some pride.

By J on Wednesday, April 26, 2000 - 02:17 pm:

Forgot to mention what Ryan did for Easter,2 of his friends had a I don,t know what to call it,I guess the dumb and dumber version of the fight club.They made up flyers and about 20 of there friends went to watch them hit each other with light bulbs and cookie sheets and what not.The police broke it up,it was at his friend Hinton,s house(parents out of town).Thank God they didn,t get arrested,but Ryan has a nasty cut on his arm that looks like it needs stitches.They filmed it.

By patrick on Wednesday, April 26, 2000 - 02:19 pm:

thats sounds so so so .........

silly

i ahev seen kids and their home videos.....jesus christ buy em a skateboard or something

By J on Wednesday, April 26, 2000 - 02:42 pm:

I wish I could buy him a brain.

By Gee on Thursday, April 27, 2000 - 01:16 am:

You should give him a piece of your mind.

By J on Thursday, April 27, 2000 - 02:51 pm:

I,ve tried to,maybe I just don,t have enough of a mind to give.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact