wish me

sorabji.com: What have you failed to do?: wish me
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Spider on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 11:03 am:

a happy birthday.

Do it. Please.

By Trace on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 11:10 am:

By Czarina on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 11:20 am:

oooh,check your email!I'll send something your way.

HAPPY B-DAY!

Did you get the boat pic?

By Pilate on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 11:40 am:

Happy birthday!!

By patrick on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 11:42 am:

spider did you ever get your package from me?

By Dougie on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 11:47 am:

Happy bday spider, and many more!

By Spider on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 11:51 am:

Thanks, guys!

Czarina and Patrick: yep, I received the appropriate items from each of you. (I'm sorry I didn't say something earlier, Patrick -- I forgot. I'll respond in more detail later.)

Trace: I'm afraid to click on the link at work. Am I going to get in trouble?

By Trace on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 11:56 am:

No, I had to surf to it to get the address, and I am at the Air Base, so it is safe.

By Spider on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 11:58 am:

Thank you, Trace -- that was nice.

By Trace on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 12:05 pm:

aw shucks, it was nuthin...

By patrick on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 12:05 pm:

well then Spider....that served as a timely birthday gift. Happy birthday!

By semillama on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 12:13 pm:

Happy Birthday, dear!

Have a slackful day!

By Czarina on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 01:03 pm:

Spider,I can only apologize in advance,for the content of your B-day greeting.

By wisper on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 01:15 pm:

happy freakin birthday

By droopy on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 01:22 pm:

happy birthday.

By Oswald Jr. on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 01:27 pm:

Hope you have a real happy and cool b day. Dont' forget to buy your self a gift!

By J on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 03:18 pm:

Happy Birthday sweetcheeks,go out and celebrate:)

By Nate on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 04:02 pm:

happy birthday spider. howmanyspankings?

By Cat on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 04:14 pm:

Blessings Spider.

Now go be naughty and run back and tell us all about it.

By Spider on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 04:39 pm:

23 spankings, sir. But which among you is man enough to give them to me?

I bought myself two rings, a really pretty candle holder that I'll stick a plant in, various and sundry garments, and a neat lamp for my room.

Cat, you'll have to settle for mild naughtiness: I took an extra hour for lunch, went out with my roommate, and had a big, strong, Long Island iced tea. Now I'm giddy.

Thank you all for your wishes!

By Cat on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 05:09 pm:

I'm the only one man enough round this parts, little lady.

By Trace on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 05:12 pm:

I have no problems believing that

By patrick on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 05:37 pm:

so i was taking my lunch time walk, rounding Hollywood and Vine when boom look ITS ANDY DICK. I think he hosts some nutty show on cable or something...he had a microphone like he was "hosting" something. I know it wasnt a serious thing as the sidewalk was completely accessible and there was only a cameraman, a director and a few lackeys. They were trying to get this old man in a motorized chair to do something...it was kind of funny...but Im not srue why. Andy was standing right next to me as i was waiting on the cross walk and i said "you're funny mister dick" and he turned and said "Noooo you're the funny man".

I don't know why....but that guy just cracks me up. I learned to love him when he made a call to the Stern show one morning when he was ripped out of his gord on blow talking about going to the gym at 3:30am (LA time). Soon after that he was put away in treatment.

By Platypus on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 06:27 pm:

I'll give you 23 spankings and an extra one for good measure.

Happy Birthday!

By moonit on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 09:49 pm:

Happy B'day Rhi.

You don't know how long it took me to type this. Bloody kitten loves the keyboard.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact