Puking into the toilet.

sorabji.com: Is it art?: Puking into the toilet.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By LoneStranger on Sunday, May 5, 2002 - 03:15 am:

It has to be art.

In order to puke into the toilet, you need to be in a certain frame of mind. It's not something that just happens.

LS

By eri on Sunday, May 5, 2002 - 07:42 pm:

Try being pregnant. It just happens, and you're lucky if you make it to the toilet.

By Naate on Monday, May 6, 2002 - 01:17 am:

when i was pregnant
    back in '08

i shat in my shoes,
    ripped my 'taint,

my water broke
    with such ferocity
    that my water broke
    the chair i was in.

i can't complain
    thems great kids
    i've had.

all gone now, though.
    off to 'nam
    and the civil war-

it's hell being one bad mother.

By Czarina on Monday, May 6, 2002 - 02:56 am:

You need new shoes.

By Spider on Monday, May 6, 2002 - 08:56 am:

I had a dream the other night that I threw up. It was very vivid...I could taste it and everything.

By LoneStranger on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 07:17 pm:

Did it look like art?

LS

By Spider on Wednesday, May 8, 2002 - 08:25 am:

Well, it was colorful.

By Dougie on Wednesday, May 8, 2002 - 06:00 pm:

I hate puking with a passion. I'm sure nobody really enjoys it, but I really hate it. The last time I puked was camping on an island off Cape Cod last year -- we had dug up a bunch of clams and were running low on supplies, so all we had for dinner that night was steamed clams, and to wash them down, a bottle of warm Stoli (fortunately we still had a lemon for the clams and for twists for the vodka). Needless to say, I woke up in the middle of the night and puked my guts out -- clam pieces everywhere. I wake up the next morning, and no clam pieces to be found -- the birds had a feast.

My friend makes himself puke every time after drinking -- puts his finger down his throat before he goes to bed and doesn't think anything about it. I don't know how he does it.

By LoneStranger on Thursday, May 9, 2002 - 12:09 pm:

Last time I had steamed clams, it was downtown in Monterey, near Cannery Row.

We had to hurry back to the hotel, cause by the time we got to the car, they were fighting to finish their journey through my body.

Now I try to stay away from them in their steamed version.

But I do love clam chowder.

Yum.

LS

By Gagging boy on Friday, May 27, 2005 - 03:49 am:

I also make myself puke after drinking. And not only after drinking. I go to the toilet and shove my fingers down my throat, gag myself, and puke everything up after I've had my first couple of beers, and I do it about five or six times a night when I go out with my friends. They do it too. We have no troubles with puking at all, and the gagging and dry-heaving part of it is the most fun! It just feels good to empty your stomach when it's filled with 2 or 3 litres of beer. It's almost pure beer you puke, so it doens't even taste bad.. You should try it!!!

By Gagging boy on Friday, May 27, 2005 - 03:59 am:

When we go out to a bar or a club we obviously puke nicely into the toilet bowl. There is no other option. And it's easy... you decide when it comes up and how much should come up. If you want the puking to stop you just swallow one or two mouthfulls, and the gag-reflex will stop. And if you want it to continue just stick your finger down your throat again and you'll be gagging, retching and puking more.
    But we like vomiting into plastic buckets most, because then you can see exactly what has come out of your stomach... it's interesting to see and analyse, especially if it's food!!

By Tim on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - 07:25 pm:

wow man, that rocks! wish I had friends to do that with.. maybe I can join you?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact