Lost

sorabji.com: Is it art?: Lost
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By platypus on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 07:46 pm:

Ok, so I am going to assume that if you are reading this thread, you are caught up on season four. If you aren't, you should backpedal right now or get spoiled.

So, does anyone else think that Ben deliberately shot John where he did? Obviously Ben knows about the kidney thing.

Who else is in the Oceanic six? Are we counting Aaron as one of the six? I mean he is a person, so I guess he is one of the six. And who are the two who die in the story that Jack tells at Kate's trial? Is Clare dead? Why? I like Clare, damnit!

What is the deal with the strange time warp thing on the Island?

Why do they want Ben, and what the heck was that sneaky fucker up to with all that money and passports. (And did people seriously think he never left the Island?)

What's the big secret that everyone is keeping, and why doesn't Jack want to see Aaron?

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 10:17 pm:

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 10:18 pm:

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 10:19 pm:

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 10:20 pm:

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 10:23 pm:

By droopy on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 10:52 pm:

it was a sad day when you learned how to post links, dr. pepper.

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 11:43 pm:

droopy, those link are from the website, I have always tried to link my own picture and paste it on sorabji and it doesn't work.

By Rowlfe on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 01:34 am:

"What is the deal with the strange time warp thing on the Island?"

I'll get back to this tomorrow night, because I'm pretty sure its a Desmond episode :P

By agatha on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 03:04 am:

Droopy, you just made me laugh for like ten minutes. f'reals.

"Those link are from the website." HOWL!

By sarah on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 12:38 pm:

oh christ. don't even tell me...

FUCKERS!

By sarah on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 12:40 pm:

i won't be able to watch the next episode tonight because senor and i are going out to see a band.

but it'll be recorded and i'll watch it tomorrow.

By sarah on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 12:44 pm:

five of the six are:

jack
    kate
    aaron
    sayid
    hurley

when jack went to attend the mysterious funeral where nobody showed up but him, i'm thinking that whoever was in that casket might be #6

the obvious guess is sawyer, but because it's obvious, it probably isn't.

By semillama on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 01:28 pm:

I think it's Michael. He's due to show back up.

By platypus on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 02:07 pm:

It's also interesting to see how fast Jack goes downhill. I mean, there's not much time between wearing suits and going back to his normal life and being totally crazed. So what happens to trigger that?

By sarah on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 03:23 pm:

oh, and maybe jack doesn't want to see aaron because he found out that claire is his half-sister, meaning kate is claiming jack's half-nephew as her son, and he doesn't feel good about the fact that they're all in on the lie together - for some reason we don't yet know.

my coworker thinks the sixth might be michael too.

i bet michael is who ben is claiming as his spy on the boat.

By wisper on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 03:29 pm:

i don't think that Aaron is one of the six. I just don't think the media would count a baby in something like that.
    The writers say that by episode 7 we will know who they all are.

By platypus on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 04:27 pm:

They seem to be doing a reveal every other episode, so that makes sense. I don't think Aaron is being counted as a person either, and I agree that Michael is probably the spy and therefore maybe not one of the Oceanic Six?

I doubt that Sawyer is; I think he's going to stay on island, for the reasons discussed in the most recent episode.

And why does Hurley regret staying with John?

By wisper on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 04:41 pm:

because John's a friggen psycho? :P

By sarah on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 04:49 pm:

yeah. he's totally gone Rousseau.

By platypus on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 07:34 pm:

Oh yeah, I mean he is obviously totally insane. It's kind of sad to see him manipulating Hurley so effectively.

By semillama on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 12:59 pm:

Man, was last night's episode a killer or what? I think that was one of the best episodes they've done. They've really gone sci-fi now.

By platypus on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 02:42 pm:

Yeah, that was quite a doozy.

By sarah on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 03:58 pm:

why have the past 2 weeks been re-runs?

By sarah on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 03:59 pm:

upon recommendation from a friend of mine, senor and i have started watching the first season of Weeds at night, after cj goes to bed.

kinda funny.

the theme song should win an emmy. or whatever.

By patrick on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 06:49 pm:

writers strike?

this week is show week for us at work. one of our cast members is Ethan from lost.

By Wisper on Saturday, April 12, 2008 - 01:08 am:

they had to leave a gap of reruns this season due to the writers strike.

By semillama on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 01:45 pm:

Yup. Next new episode is April 24th, which is also the season finale.

But if you crave more Lost, you can do what I do and peruse the Lostpedia!

http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Main_Page

By platypus on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 01:47 pm:

Woah, wait, what? I thought they were doing five more eps?

By semillama on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 10:11 am:

Well, I was wrong about that. I could have sworn that was the finale.

Nope, the finale is a two-parter - part 1 May 15th, part two - May 29th, preceded by the repeat of part 1, for a total of 3 hours of LOST. Since I will be out of town and probably not able to watch part 1, I'm glad they are re-airing it on the 29th. Kazu will be somewhat exasperated by three hours of LOST on the 29th, but them's the breaks.

By sarah on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 02:30 pm:

what i hate is that the re-runs have that dumb running commentary at the bottom of the screen.

i also hate that they don't just run all the new episodes first, let us get to the season finale, then air the re-runs for whatever remainder length of time.

i have to record all the episodes, because i'm never available to watch tv when their air.

By heather on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 03:23 pm:

(you can watch them any time from the site)

By platypus on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 01:16 pm:

Ok, everyone saw the season finale last night, right? Because, I mean, damn.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact