Casey Kasem sound bite

sorabji.com: I need advice: Casey Kasem sound bite
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
PetRock on Monday, June 28, 1999 - 08:31 pm:

Or is it Casey Casem? Kasey Kasem? Sirhan Sirhan???

Anyhoo....I'm trying to find a link to the site that had K.K. blowing up on the air over a dedication to someone's dead dog.

Why? Don't ask. But I need to send it to someone, and I had seen it once before somewhere around here but don't remember where.

Anyone?

By Margret on Monday, June 28, 1999 - 09:58 pm:

I don't know, but I have it on compact disc. I will ask the friend who sent it to me.
    I think it's Casey Kasem.

By Sorabji on Monday, June 28, 1999 - 10:33 pm:

By R.C. on Tuesday, June 29, 1999 - 02:41 am:

ROFL!
    Wherever did you get that? Did it go out over the air?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, June 29, 1999 - 07:00 am:

Hmmmm. I can't wait to get home and play that.

By PetRock on Tuesday, June 29, 1999 - 07:56 am:

Thank you Mark.

By Waffleboy on Tuesday, June 29, 1999 - 12:08 pm:

thats on a CD that has all kinds of Hollywood outtakes and excerpts. If it's the same disc I am thinking of, it has a hilarious John Wayne bit as well as a Dean MArtin Jerry Lewis bit as well....same disc Mark?

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, June 29, 1999 - 12:43 pm:

I don't know......learning Casey has a real bad temper disturbed me. That's like learning Mr. Rogers has a drinking problem. SOME THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT UNDISCOVERED.

By Gee on Tuesday, June 29, 1999 - 01:15 pm:

Mr. Rogers had a drinking problem?

aww, man...Thanks a lot!!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, June 29, 1999 - 02:22 pm:

And the Frugal Gourmet had/has a problem with chicken.

By Dave on Tuesday, June 29, 1999 - 02:52 pm:

I grew up near the Frugal Gourmet and, while I've never met him, I knew people who knew him. The Frugal Gourmet is, by all accounts, a dirtbag.

By Waffleboy on Tuesday, June 29, 1999 - 02:57 pm:

didn't he "frugal" some littel boys??? I always thought he looked like a NAMBLA poster guy!

By J on Tuesday, June 29, 1999 - 03:25 pm:

He did and thats probably why I got 3 of his cookbooks fr 2bucks each at Borders.

By Waffles on Tuesday, June 29, 1999 - 03:35 pm:

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, June 29, 1999 - 04:01 pm:

Now that's entertainment! I have to show it to my brother.

Mr. Rogers, to my knowledge, is the kindest man in the galaxy and whose only vice is a hankering for pink zippered sweaters. I apologize for any trauma I may have inadvertently caused.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, June 29, 1999 - 05:15 pm:

Thus, my chicken reference.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, June 29, 1999 - 05:33 pm:

Sorry. I didn't mean to kill your joke, Jim!

By Sorabji on Tuesday, June 29, 1999 - 06:27 pm:

i once saw mr. rogers on a daytime TV awards show. in accepting an award he called himself the "jackass of daytime television."

SE sent me the casey clip, and i didn't know it was on a CD until months later.

here's another one you may have already heard:
    http://bbs.sorabji.com/sound/voice/helpdesk.ram

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, June 29, 1999 - 07:07 pm:

Jeez, he didn't even say goodbye.

You know, I have an uncle with a temper like that. Last year, I witnessed his phone call to Bell Atlantic, which was charging him for a 911 service on his digital modem line. I didn't know "fuck" could be used that many times in one sentence.

By Waffleboy on Tuesday, June 29, 1999 - 07:19 pm:

having trouble with the link Real Audio says "link may be outdated or missing"

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, June 30, 1999 - 01:45 pm:

i got the same message waffledude.

By Sorabji on Wednesday, June 30, 1999 - 03:31 pm:

if you want to download it it's here

i didn't see the fucked up colorless new messages page until this afternoon. a config file got nuked last night.

i usually use the Lynx browser, so didn't know anything was wrong.

By Waffleboy on Wednesday, June 30, 1999 - 03:34 pm:

it still says file compression not loaded or something like that, maybe my real audio doesn't suppor ti, its no biggie

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, July 1, 1999 - 12:02 am:

oooh... that guy was pissed. LOL

Still waiting to heat Casey tho. That link don't work for me.

By J on Thursday, July 1, 1999 - 09:37 am:

I can,t get any of the audio either but I just think it,s cause I have webtv and it,s not like a computer,but I can get MP3,s go figure.I just know for all the $$$ the guy has,his wife looks like she was dressed by a circus clown.

By Pokey on Thursday, July 1, 1999 - 04:47 pm:

She IS a circus clown. Got a problem with that?

By J on Friday, July 2, 1999 - 01:54 am:

No,just wanted to point out that if she hadn,t hooked up with him,she,d be working for circus peanuts,and pocket lint.You got a problem with that?

By Rhiannon on Friday, July 2, 1999 - 04:37 pm:

How do you type using WebTV? Is it like when you enter videogame passwords, and you have to pick the letters one by one from a grid? Because if you do, that really sucks, and I admire your perserverance in writing, because I for one sure as hell wouldn't have the patience to piece together sentences letter by letter so slowly. On the other hand, it would probably make other people happy, because then I wouldn't have such long posts.

Or do you have a keyboard?

By J on Monday, July 5, 1999 - 01:14 pm:

I have a keyboard,just can,t type,and the scary thing Is I took typing twice,I think deep down I just didn,t want to type,my Mother talked me into taking it,made all A,s in my other classes.

By FETIDBEAVER on Tuesday, July 6, 1999 - 12:21 am:

Webtv, yes yes yes!
    Love it.
    Webtv plus unit $199
    wireless keyboard $50
    Cannon printer $150
    hours of net fun, priceless
    I've watched my mom "junk" two computers in the past two years and not get the use out of them that I recieved from one Webtv unit.
    Nothing like building a cozy little nest in the recliner and playing on the net while also watching tv on the same screen.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact