I need advice on a "disturbing?"/"outlandish?"/ weird thing.

sorabji.com: I need advice: I need advice on a "disturbing?"/"outlandish?"/ weird thing.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Teenguy on Monday, July 26, 1999 - 12:38 pm:

Is a fetish for things like latex etc abnormal.does it make you a serious perv and detach you from society? can you live a normal life and still be looked at by poeple "normally" if u have a *fetish* for this dstuff.and not hta hardcore, painful BDSM shit...
    is something wrong with me?
    and i am gonna ignore any smart ass's!

By Waffles on Monday, July 26, 1999 - 02:05 pm:

no nothing is wrong with you,

By FETIDBEAVER on Monday, July 26, 1999 - 04:51 pm:

It is not considered abnormal unless it meets one of these criteria:
    1) Harms you physically.
    2) Harms you mentally.
    3) Harms others physically.
    4) Harms others mentally.
    5) Interferes with your ability to interact in society.

The only thing normal is a setting on your wash machine.

p.s. How many psychiatrist does it take to change a light bulb? One, but the light bulb has got to really want to change.

By Margret on Monday, July 26, 1999 - 07:35 pm:

By BABEL16 on Tuesday, July 27, 1999 - 10:56 am:

Im late as usual but i agree with fetidbeaver. nothing is normal as long as youre not killing fuzzy litle animals to get off there aint nuthin wrong with you.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact