WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TOM MOORE?

sorabji.com: I need advice: WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TOM MOORE?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Larger Pecker on Saturday, July 31, 1999 - 08:54 pm:

I called the Baseline Pub at 7:15pm central time (7/31/99) and asked for Tom Moore. Here was the response, "Tom Moore? No I think he went out to California more than a year ago".
    No answer at his home number.
    Why don't you make this really fun and post his home address and social security number.
    FACTS TO DATE 7/31/99
    Name: Tom Moore
    Home#: 480-814-7922
    Baseline Pub#: 480-838-5883
    Alledgedly: Has a small pecker

By Antigone on Saturday, July 31, 1999 - 09:12 pm:

If you really want to find Mr Smallus Phallus, try a people finder or a private dick. I doubt you'll find him here. And, shouldn't he be called Thomas Less?

By FETIDBEAVER on Sunday, August 1, 1999 - 10:12 pm:

I think we should all call and offer our condolences in regards to his teeny weeny. It must be just hearbreaking.

By J on Monday, August 2, 1999 - 11:26 am:

Larger Pecker:Thanks,if I can do the same for you sometime,just tell me,I have a Broadpoint card,(he-he).He always goes back and forth from here to California,so I know you really called,I think up in Oakland.But he has a townhouse here with his dad less than 2 miles from me.1961 N.Hartford St.#1071 Chandler AZ 85224.If I knew his S.S.#,believe me when I tell you I could really fuck him,I,m not a stranger to the revenge sites.Antigone: I don,t want to find him,I jst want him to die.Fetidbeaver:Right on!!

By Waffleboy on Monday, August 2, 1999 - 12:14 pm:

I'll second that BEAV, the last time my s/o were in a frisky situation with another cple, I remember looking at him and THANKING MY GENE POOL for sparing me of incindents like this, never mind MR. TOM was a bleeding asshole, he got shortsided in the pecker dept.

By Lucy Phurre on Monday, August 2, 1999 - 03:08 pm:

That's probably why he's such an asshole.
    And while we're publishing personal information
    about abusive swine:

Erik Jonathan Smith in Baltimore, is a bleeding asshole too, and he has the smallest, most pathetic prick I've ever seen.

Margaret, don't even talk to him.

Tell all your female friends in Baltimore not to talk to him...in fact, if you ever meet him, point, laugh, and say, "Hey, look, it's the three inch wonder"

He lives in Dundalk and is it legal to post ATM pin codes?

By J on Monday, August 2, 1999 - 03:31 pm:

Lucy,I don,t know if any of this is legal so we best keep this to ourselves,but I,ll call the asshole,if you post his number,if he has an e-mail address we can send him some anonymous shitty little e-mails can,t we?

By FETIDBEAVER on Monday, August 2, 1999 - 04:48 pm:

I don't remember where it was but someone on the net has a service, you send them a few bucks and they send out hate mail to whatever address you tell them to. I'll check my files but it'll take a little time. Come to think of it you could email willing people here to send him hate mail which would be really funny when he started getting letters from all over the world. What's his address?

By FETIDBEAVER on Monday, August 2, 1999 - 04:54 pm:

Oops' I just read your post again and now see his address.

By J on Tuesday, August 3, 1999 - 11:13 am:

Lucy,do you want us to fuck with Erik?It,s still on if you want it.

By Lucy on Tuesday, August 3, 1999 - 12:08 pm:

I just want women to know not to get involved with him.
    I haven't heard from the bastard in ages...prolly od'd anyway.

And not phone numbers...ATM pin numbers.

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 12:56 am:

Well, in the spirit of Waffleboy's disclaimer thread, I'll out myself (or whip out myself) as an owner of a below average rod, five inches from stem to stern. Ya'll really piss me off, all of this linking small peckeredness with being an asshole. I guess you could call me an asshole for saying that...

Donchya think that one reason they could be assholes is because you're acting rather wretchedly towards them? I mean, shit, I was never sensitive about the lesser shlong issue until my now ex-girlfriend took a "oh yeah, and your dick's small too" parting shot at me. Now, if someone actually taunted me in that regard, I might consider breaking bones. This coming from a man who's never harmed a soul his entire life and rarely becomes angry about anything.

Ah, well. I guess I shouldn't have expected anyone here to be any different. I've just let it sink in recently that it doesn't matter what you're like inside. People judge you on your physical attributes and it really doesn't matter what kind of person you are. If you've got a small dick, that must mean your a weak man, an asshole, a creep, whatever. Why did I think that people on this board would be different?

By Margret on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 02:58 am:

I, umm, well...
    I favor the wee-er wee wee.
    I have had some hardcore bad physical experiences with the monstros.
    I have only ever had good experiences with the less obviously endowed, except for with one person, and he was an asshole from the second I met him at the payphone, which had nothing to do with his penis. It had to do with my own lack of faith in my judgement, and compounding bad calls with bad calls.
    Furthermore, I have (as I have stated elsewhere) never gotten off from a penis, so if I wanted to insult someone sexually I'd be a lot more inclined to call them clumsy tongued or something. Sigh.

By FETIDBEAVER on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 06:07 am:

5 inches, are you talking width or length? lol
    Seriously 5 inches is only a little below average.
    And I'll say it again, "Become an expert with the tongue and they'll follow you through the streets"

By J on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 11:36 am:

Antigone,I don,t really care about the size of the penis,it,s not the size of the wand,it,s the MAGIC in the magician.I just remember how concerned Tom was about his penis,he was very hurt and angry that his ex-wife told him he had a little pecker,I don,t want him thinking any different.I think Fetidbeaver is right about the tounge.

By J on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 02:31 pm:

I was reading the paper today and I,m reading that Bill Bonanno is going to be at Perrones Pasta&Cocktail Lounge,2390 N.Alma School Road,Suite 103,Chandler.He is going to be there to sign his new book Bound by Honor:A Mafioso,s story,books provided by Barnes&Noble.Tommys uncle Joe owns that Perrones,it,s a mile and a half from my house.Wow!!Thats one thing that bastard didn,t lie about, he said his family was all good with the Bonannos,now I,m wishing I had the nerve to go get it,but uncle Joe knows me.

By J on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 02:34 pm:

I was reading the paper today and I,m reading that
    Bill Bonanno is going to be at Perrones
    Pasta&Cocktail Lounge,2390 N.Alma School
    Road,Suite 103,Chandler.He is going to be there to
    sign his new book Bound by Honor:A Mafioso,s
    story,books provided by Barnes&Noble.Tommys uncle
    Joe owns that Perrones,it,s a mile and a half from
    my house.Wow!!Thats one thing that bastard didn,t
    lie about, he said his family was all good with
    the Bonannos,now I,m wishing I had the nerve to go
    get it,but uncle Joe knows me.

By J on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 02:38 pm:

Sorry I,m having trouble hooking up and posting for some reason today.

By Lucy Phurre on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 04:06 pm:

Ok, you think that J did something that provoked Tom to abuse her during the relationship and rape her afterwards?!?

You think I did something that provoked Erik to put me through everything he put me through.
    (I won't go into detail, I don't remember a hell of a lot, and what I do remember, I don't care to relive. I will tell you that nobody expected me to survive the relationship, including me, and him)?!?

Fuck you.

My comment was that the insecurity caused by having a small penis causes aggression issues and a tendency to be selfcentered, which can lead to rather insenstitive behavior.

Of course, you have shown exactly how sensitive and loving small-penised men can be.

Once again, fuck you.

By FETIDBEAVER on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 04:50 pm:

Shouldn't a small penis be refered to as a...penette.

By Silly on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 04:55 pm:

How bout peni,or weenis?Men really do worry or they wouldn,t measure it,would they?He he

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 07:45 pm:

I know nothing about your relationships with these men, only what I read on _this_ discussion. This is the first time _rape_ has been mentioned, for christ's sake. All either of you, J and Lucy, have mentioned about these two men are their personalities and their penises. THAT'S what I'm commenting on.

If someone has abused and raped J then he deserves whatever punishment he gets in whatever form. If someone has put you through hell, Lucy, I'm sorry. But don't bite my head off because you assume I know more than I do. I'm commenting on things I've read on THIS PAGE, so CHILL!

And on the subject of insecurity, it _does_ take someone attacking you to become insecure. Like I said, I was never sensitive on this issue until I was attacked myself. So, if I have to be aggressive to fend off an attack, then I will be. I'm not just going to slink off or mope while someone shits on me. And if you think someone defending themselves against having their self esteem attacked is self centered, you're pretty insensitive yourself.

By Swine on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 08:06 pm:

i think you all should just step back, take a deep breath, shake it off, and put it back in your pants.

damn.

By Lucy Phurre on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 10:19 pm:

Why don't you read the thread that this was a response to?

And I don't know about J, but I never said anything until after the bastard started smacking me around.

So, no, like most victims of violence against women, I did not PROVOKE him, I did not DO SOMETHING TO DESERVE IT, I did not ASK FOR IT.

Your blame the victim approach makes me sick.

By Waffles on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 10:55 pm:

ahem.......I have to step in here....you two have gotten way off track and lost continuity .......if i am wrong it let be known that I am only trying to help..........just in case either of you two wanna sling a "fuck you" or "asshole" my way......

Antigone-"....linking small peckeredness with being an asshole....."

I don't think anybody was linking anyone to be an asshole BECAUSE of their pecker size UNTIL Lucy (later in the thread) said:

"insecurity caused by having a small penis causes aggression issues and a tendency to be selfcentered, which can lead to rather insenstitive behavior."

I think J and Lucy were just talkin shit and scapegoating the small pecker thing. They weren't referring to you......thats the easiest and hardest way to knock a man down so to speak.

Now Lucy, I would have to see data on the above statement to buy that. It's inflammatory and inconclusive. It should be stricken from the record until proven.

And Antigone....you said:
    "Donchya think that one reason they could be assholes is because you're acting rather wretchedly towards them?"

Commiting violence is bullshit all the way around, no matter WHO is the ASSHOLE.........Lucy I am not so sure Antigone was wholly referring to the violence when he made the statement above, uh thats line 32, now to assume J or Lucy were acting anymore "wretchedly" then the other schmucks is hardly relavent to penis size, and vice versa. They could have been assholes....period.

and so now I ask....what the hell are you talking about?

otherwise git in tha fuckin cage.....

uh...

yeah....

i think that did IT....

BH

By FETIDBEAVER on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 11:02 pm:

What happened to Tom Moore?

By Lucy Phurre on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 11:11 pm:

Ahem... I said that having a small penis *can* lead to being an asshole, not that it *does*

Antigone defended his "less gifted" brethren by blaming the victims.

This pissed me off.

I remain pissed off.

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 11:14 pm:

If you point the previous thread out to me, I'll read it...

Wait a second... MY blame the victim approach?

I quote you: "...the insecurity caused by having a small penis causes aggression issues and a tendency to be selfcentered, which can lead to rather insenstitive behavior."

On a different level, that's the same as saying "the insecurity caused by verbal abuse causes aggression issues and a tendency to be selfcentered," or "the insecurity caused by physical abuse causes aggression issues and a tendency to be selfcentered."

MY blame the victim approach?

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 11:25 pm:

Ya know, maybe you should read my posts and react to what I've written, Lucy, instead of belching up your own anger. For the third time, I was reacting to what I read in this discussion. This discussion!

Such as, after Waffles talked about some guy who "got shortsided in the pecker dept" Lucy immediately responds "That's probably why he's such an asshole." Shit like that....

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 4, 1999 - 11:54 pm:

Waffles, I think your right on track. I don't think violence of any kind, including belittling and insulting people, is ever justified. I don't feel justified in being angry at my ex for insulting me, I just am. I'm only human. That anger towards her probably led me to overreact to this topic. Am I insecure about my shlong? Sure. Does that make me an asshole? Well, if every insecure person is an asshole then I've got lots of company...

By Gee on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 02:22 am:

The only thing I have to say is that five inches is Not below average. The average size of a penis is Three to Five inches when soft, and Five to Seven inches when hard.

That's all.

By Fetidbeaver on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 05:45 am:

I was talking about horses. hehe

By Waffles on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 11:07 am:

Lucy I don't think Antigone was BLAMING the VICTIM, he was merely blaming the source of the rude remarks about short peckers. THE VICTIM part is a whole different thing, both of you are twisting the violence issue with small peckers, the quicker you realize that THE TWO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH each and stop making (Lucy) unfounded claims that it does the sooner this bullshit will be over......Lucy you have baggae about the violence crap, Antigone you have baggage about the small dick thingy, both understandable but irrelavent to each other

By J on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 01:01 pm:

Didn,t anybody tell you guys that the females of the species is more deadly than the males?I,m sorry Antigone is worried about his Pecker but what does that have to do with Tommy?It,s not like guys don,t say things about women,like if she,s big they say you have to roll her in flour to find a wet spot,or you need a 2x4,so you don,t fall in?If it will make you feel better,I,ll call your ex Antigone and freak her out,I,m good like that.I find it kind of funny that men will go out and spend big $$$$ to enlarge that thing(some turds are laughing all the way to the bank)because some woman that was hurting wanted to hurt some man.I still say to call Tommy,you don,t have to mention his penis,just say something shitty,even if someone says he,s in California(and he,s not)say something shitty anyway.

By Waffleboy on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 01:09 pm:

Lucy said...

"I said that having a small penis *can* lead to being an asshole, not that it *does* "

well so can having a fat ass, big nose, or a small chest.... further more so can having a fucked up child hood and having a mum that slapped you around, so this is no more profound then saying the sun comes up. Being able to make a statment like that is vague and general with no bearing ont he subject at hand

sheeesh...

now i wanna git in the cage

By Lucy Phurre on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 03:58 pm:

Direct quote:

"Donchya think that one reason they could be assholes is because you're acting rather wretchedly towards them?"

Nope, he's not blaming the victim at all.

From here, that sounds an awful lot like "You must have done something to provoke him"

Well, asshole, don't ya think that we might be inclined to "behave wretchedly" towards them after the way that they treated us.
    I would say that if these scumbags only get their teeny weenies made fun of, they get off pretty fucking easy.

Anyway, I did not think that men with small pricks are always assholes....
    But Antigone is doing his damnedest to convince me otherwhise.

Bring on the cage, motherfucker, I'll show you "baggage"...
    I would love to work out my aggression issues on you.

By FETIDBEAVER on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 05:46 pm:

OK boys and girls, let's all take a xanax and think happy thoughts. No fighting in the sandbox.

By FETIDBEAVER on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 06:02 pm:

I got a joke I find hilarious. This may offend some but what the hell, this thread seems like the place to be offensive. Here goes.

A gay man goes to the doctor because he hasn't felt well. The doc runs some tests then states, "You have AIDs" The fag begins crying and asked, "Oh doctor what am I going to do"? The doc replied, "I want you to go down to Mexico and drink all the water you can, and eat alot of undercooked meat". The fag then asked, "Will that cure me"? The doc responded, "No, but it will teach you what your asshole is for"! bada-boom

By Soured waffles on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 06:09 pm:

geeeze Lucy where is all this aggression coming from........you don't have pecker, muchless asmall one, have you infact disproved your theory...

i'm done with this...i tried to mediate, and I was met with flying fists....

see ya in hell...........

By Trudy on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 06:10 pm:

uh-oh.

By Swine on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 06:11 pm:

i don't get it.

explain to me why that's hilarious.

By Waffleboy on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 06:28 pm:

are you sure you want THAT explanation

By Swine on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 06:34 pm:

oh yeah.

i'd love to hear him explain, in his own words, exactly why he thinks that shit is "hilarious."

i'm expecting something about his rich sense of humour and his refusal to be politically correct.

but who knows?

it's fucked up to see someone who is persuing a career in healthcare find humour in that shit.

i guess we really are all going to hell.

By Warning waffles on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 06:52 pm:

BEAV, call it bad timing for a bad joke and an even worse time for a somewhat insulting one, i mean with violent conversations, volatile vegetarians and all......it's just didn't...well you'll see

By Helpful waffles on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 06:59 pm:

By Rhiannon on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 08:03 pm:

Swine, haven't you ever seen any of those paramedics/ER shows on TLC? It seems a sick sense of humor is a requirement for those in the healthcare profession.

By Rhiannon on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 08:04 pm:

Swine, haven't you ever seen any of those paramedics/ER shows on TLC? It seems a sick sense of humor is a requirement for those in the healthcare profession.

By FETIDBEAVER on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 08:11 pm:

Why do I find it hilarious? I haven't analyzed it, it just struck me as funny. If you think that means healthcare is going to hell then you sure wouldn't want to hear some of the other stuff we joke about. Frankly most people who have been in healthcare very long develope a macabre sense of humor. What do you want? All of us to go home and sit around crying for the misfortunes of our patients. If we did, it wouldn't be long until we put bullets into our own heads. If you were offended by it, lighten up, I didn't set out to ruin your day. If you just weren't amused then try this one.
    A man walks into a bar, sits down and orders a drink. He turns to the lady next to him and says, "Can I smell your pussy"? She responds, "You may certainly not"! He responds, "Oh, it must be your feet then". bada-boom
    If you're still not amused, oh well neither is my wife. Gotta run, back later to take your complaints.

By Joking waffles on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 08:26 pm:

HERE'S ONE,

Jane is having a house party, only thistime it's a THEME part. You must come as your an emotion.

So jump to the night of the party
    Suzy strolls up with Bill, she is dressed in green and he in red....... Jane answers the door..

"lemme guess Suzy, you are green with envy?

"Yes" replies Suzy, .."and Bill you must be anger?

"naturally" her replies,...

Great come on in, the party is a hit, veryone dressed up in either a specific color or a particular costume or mask.

Finally late in the night, these two italians guys from Brooklyn show up, the door rings and Suzy is surprised anybody still hasn't shown that was going to show.

She answers and to her surprise they are both naked, except one has his pecker sitting in a pie plate of custard, and the other has a pear hollowed out with HIS pecker inside it..

Suzy says..."hey hey hey what the hell, its not that kind of a party....what emotion are you guys supposed to represent anyway"

first italian with the pear...."well you see......I am fuckin DIS-PEAR...and my buddy here...HE's fuckin DIS-CUSTARD..."

you gotta love that...right????

By Joking waffles on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 08:27 pm:

HERE'S ONE,

Jane is having a house party, only thistime it's a THEME part. You must come as your an emotion.

So jump to the night of the party
    Suzy strolls up with Bill, she is dressed in green and he in red....... Jane answers the door..

"lemme guess Suzy, you are green with envy?

"Yes" replies Suzy, .."and Bill you must be anger?

"naturally" her replies,...

Great come on in, the party is a hit, veryone dressed up in either a specific color or a particular costume or mask.

Finally late in the night, these two italians guys from Brooklyn show up, the door rings and Suzy is surprised anybody still hasn't shown that was going to show.

She answers and to her surprise they are both naked, except one has his pecker sitting in a pie plate of custard, and the other has a pear hollowed out with HIS pecker inside it..

Suzy says..."hey hey hey what the hell, its not that kind of a party....what emotion are you guys supposed to represent anyway"

first italian with the pear...."well you see......I am fuckin DIS-PEAR...and my buddy here...HE's fuckin DIS-CUSTARD..."

you gotta love that...right????

By Apology on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 08:27 pm:

sorry, i didn't think it was THAT great, accident.....

By FETIDBEAVER on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 09:34 pm:

Here's one I heard from a paramedic.

Three men are making funeral plans for a friend.
    1st man: I think we should bury him at sea, he loved the ocean.
    2nd man: I think we should cremate him and spread him on his garden. It'll bring new life.
    3rd man: I think we should bar-B-que and eat him so I can feel him in my ass one more time. BADA-BOOM!

TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR MY NEXT PERFORMANCE

By FB on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 09:35 pm:

Speaking of eating meat.....

By Agatha on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 09:43 pm:

you know, that joke about the gay man eating rancid meat in mexico- well, i just didn't think it was funny. it wasn't even funny enough to offend me. someone take that joke out back and dispense of it, immediately, please.

By Lucy Phurre on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 10:57 pm:

I would have to say that the anti-gay jokes are not going to play around here.

Hatemongering usually doesnt.

And, Waffles, the cage comment was intended for Antigone, not you.
    However, I take it *your* cage comment was intended for me.
    Peaceful mediator, eh?

However, the explanation of what exactly the fucker said that exemplified blaming the victim was intended to point out to you that perhaps he does not deserve defending, and to him, that I am, in fact, responding to his posts.

By FETIDBEAVER on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 11:05 pm:

J, I called the Baseline Pub at 950pm central time and here was the conversation:
    Baseline Pub, this is ______? (didn't catch her name)
    me, "Is Tom Moore there"?
    her, "Who"?
    me, "Tom Moore".
    her, "The owner"?
    me, "No, Tom Moore".
    her, "Anybody here named Tom? Tom Moore? anybody"?
    her, "No, no Tom".
    me, "You sure"?
    her, "Yeah".
    me, "Well could you ask if anyone know's if Tom has a little pecker"?
    her, "Huh"?
    me, "Yeah, don't you know? It's all over the internet, Tom Moore who comes there has a little pecker. They call him Tom Thumb".
    her, CLICK....

By Semillama on Thursday, August 5, 1999 - 11:36 pm:

Semillama's general law of comedy: if it's tabu, it's funny.

(if you aren't supposed to laugh, it's funny.)

First Corollary: Nobody is exempt from being the butt of jokes, not even gay crippled alcoholic french children with hemophila and tourette's syndrome.

Second Corollary: ANY joke at the expense of the French is funny.

third corollary: It's not fuckin' hilarious unless somebody gets offended.

As J.R. "Bob" Dobbs said, "The stupider something appears to be, the more important it probably IS."

1st Cro-Magnon; Hey, How many Neanderthals does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    2cd Cro-Magnon: Light Bulb? What the fuck are you talking about?

Good night, ladies.

By FETIDBEAVER on Friday, August 6, 1999 - 12:11 am:

Just for the record. I don't dislike gay people. Yes the jokes are offensive but cracked me up. You can't tell me you never have heard a "politically incorrect" joke that doesn't crack you up.

Q. What does 80 year old pussy taste like?
    A. Depends.

Q. What was JFK jr. drinking the night he crashed?
    A. Ocean Spray's.

An old man and an old woman at the nursing home are feeling frisky. The old man says, "Why don't we sneak down to my room and screw"? The old woman replies, "OK but be gentle with me I have acute angina" The old man replies, "Well ya better because ya got damn ugly tits"!

The Pope is working a crossword puzzle and is stuck so he asked the Bishop for help,
    Pope, "What's a 4 letter name for a woman"?
    Bishop, "AUNT".
    Pope, "Damn! You got an eraser"?

By Antigone on Friday, August 6, 1999 - 12:14 am:

Allright, Lucy. Here's what I said:

Note that I said "one reason." I didn't say it was the only reason. Also, I said it at a point in the discussion where all I'd read was you and J insulting these men and linking their personality deficiencies to their dick deficiencies. My comment was well within the realm of possibilities at that point in the discussion. Is it not possible for a woman to be an asshole to a man?

I'm not saying that was the case between you and Erik because I'll take your word for it that he wronged you. But you berate me heavily for just raising the _possibility_ that a man could be wronged by a woman, or that a woman could act unfairly towards a man. Maybe you think men get what they deserve whenever they're belittled, for whatever reason. I don't. I think it's equally possible for a woman to be an asshole as it is for a man.

There. I've said where I was coming from with my original comment. You can insist on assuming that I knew more than I did. You can keep thinking that I was saying that Erik's actions towards you were your fault. But, if you do, you'll be placing words into my mouth that don't exist, arguing against a straw man that only exists in your anger. You'll be in that cage match all by yourself.

By FETIDBEAVER on Friday, August 6, 1999 - 12:20 am:

"Nobody is exempt from being the butt of jokes, not even gay crippled alcoholic french children with hemophilia and tourette's syndrome."

HOLY SHIT!

HEHEHE!

I can't stop laughing

That's the funniest thing I've heard today...THANKS....hehehe...HOLY SHIT...

By Lucy Phurre on Friday, August 6, 1999 - 03:46 pm:

Why is it that whenever a woman becomes angry at a man, she has "aggression issues"
    But when a man BEATS AND RAPES a woman, she must have done something to provoke him (even if she only contributed to his actions, the fact that you went out of your way to defend these SCUMBAGS makes me sick).

This "I only said it was one reason" bullshit is a pathetic weak excuse, and you know it. I couldn't give two shits about your hairsplitting "I only blamed the victim a little bit" line.

Now, as for your accusations.
    I didn't say that " men
    get what they deserve whenever they're
    belittled, for whatever reason."
    I said that being belittled was pretty mild punishment for something that still gives me nightmares.
    Now who's putting words in whose mouth?

I didn't sleep last night.
    I stand by my statement that they got off pretty fucking easy.

By FETIDBEAVER on Friday, August 6, 1999 - 03:47 pm:

"Nobody is exempt from being the butt of jokes,not even gay crippled alcoholic french children with hemophilia and tourette's syndrome."

Shit half a day later and I'm still amused!

By What the hell on Friday, August 6, 1999 - 03:49 pm:

Lucy, who is defending them? I don't think anyone here was, god, I need to stay out of this

"But when a man BEATS AND RAPES a woman, she must have done something to provoke him (even if she only contributed to his actions, the fact that you went out of your way to defend these SCUMBAGS makes me sick)."

By Lucy Phurre on Friday, August 6, 1999 - 04:05 pm:

Antigone was defending them.

Look, I'm going to have to drop this thread.
    It took me a lot of time and effort to put that whole thing behind me. It took me a long time to realize that I had to put it behind me, even if it was not completely resolved, even if there are still things I repressed, I had to put it behind me to get past defining myself as a victim.

Now, after all that effort, the memories are starting to come back, and, while it's good to get repressed memories out into the light, I don't need to know anymore, I don't want to know anymore, all I need to know is that I will never let it happen again.

And I already know that.

And I've had nightmares and insomnia all week.
    So this is bad for me, and I'm stopping.

I maintain that Antigone was defending those assholes by blaming the victim, and remain unconvinced by his hairsplitting.
    I maintain that Antigone had no place defending those assholes.
    I maintain that Antigone deserved to be flamed for blaming the victim.

But I decided a long time ago that I would not think of myself as a victim ever again.
    It's time for me to move on.

By FETIDBEAVER on Friday, August 6, 1999 - 04:14 pm:

Oh no, not this again. I'm going to go rape myself then see if I provoked myself.
    IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE PROVOKED. YOU ARE AN ADULT. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO CONTROL YOUR IMPULSES. PEOPLE WHO CANNOT CONTROL THEIR IMPULSES ARE TAKEN OUT OF SOCIETY IN ONE FASHION OR ANOTHER.

Unless of course you are a "gay crippled alcoholic french child with hemophilia and tourette's syndrome". In that case being the butt of our jokes is punishment enough.

By FETIDBEAVER on Friday, August 6, 1999 - 04:24 pm:

A final thought. Antigone, it appears to me that you are easily offended and quick to anger. Are my perceptions wrong? If not, why are you easily angered? What is lurkng in your emotional cellar?

By Nate on Friday, August 6, 1999 - 04:37 pm:

I'd just like to point out that Antigone didn't realize that there were any victims here. that was all brought up on another thread.

he still has a little pecker, though.

By FETIDBEAVER on Friday, August 6, 1999 - 05:10 pm:

I'm refering to many of his postings not just this episode. But now, you insulted his pecker. I'm gettin' outta here. LOL

By Nate on Friday, August 6, 1999 - 08:01 pm:

I was actually directing that towards the rabid, not the fetid.

By Antigone on Friday, August 6, 1999 - 11:28 pm:

Ya, BEAV, I've been pretty irritable lately. The pecker issue was an abnormally sore spot, too. But I'm not easily offended, and you're a asshole for saying it, goddammit!

Heh...

And I could never be insulted by Nate. I worship him.

By Nate on Saturday, August 7, 1999 - 12:39 am:

oh jesus. touche.

By FETIDBEAVER on Saturday, August 7, 1999 - 01:06 am:

At the First United Natetarian Church?

By FETIDBEAVER on Saturday, August 7, 1999 - 01:13 am:

"The pecker issue was an abnormally sore spot"
    hmmm....spot...not lump or appendage? By golly I guess it really is small.

By Antigone on Saturday, August 7, 1999 - 01:37 am:

BEAV, you just don't know when to quit, do ya? Be a sport and give me something equally embarrassing to insult you with...

By FETIDBEAVER-bye-bye on Saturday, August 7, 1999 - 06:26 am:

No I never did know when. Anyway just kiddin' ya.
    You gotta admit you set that one up for me. Leaving today for 2 weeks. That will give you plenty of time to trash me throughly. May even drive the southeren route, if I do I'll stop by that Baseline Pub, maybe even take a picture. If I get real lucky maybe Tom will be there, if so possibly buy him a beer, make chit-chat then tell him I read on the net that he has a peckerette. Then probably get my ass kicked.

By Semillama on Saturday, August 7, 1999 - 02:56 pm:

"depends"...that's the best joke I've heard in a long time.

You know, after looking back at this whole thread, it's amazing how much trouble a small pecker can cause.

By Gee on Monday, August 9, 1999 - 02:27 am:

hoser Anit. I would make fun of your bits and pieces, but it just seems so silly and I wouldn't want to scar you emotionally. That's not a joke. I would feel like a jerk if I made fun of you. I guess because I always felt like you shouldn't make fun of someone for something that was True unless you *really* didn't like them, and you seem to think you're all tiny and wotnot, so I wouldn't want to encourage that belief because I don't reallyreally dislike you.

I'm really being very very serious tonight. Way more serious than the whole situation calls for. I guess cuz I'm so bored. I already did the hyper thing earlier, and now I'm into serious and thoughtful.

Tonight I'll try extra hard to dream about Antigone. A nice filthy sextype dream.

By Antigone on Monday, August 9, 1999 - 10:54 pm:

That'd be pretty tough since you don't know what I look like... Just dream of Antonio Banderas. He seems pretty cool.

And thanks for the kind words, from you and the others on this thread. I'm not emotionally fragile on this subject, just sensitive, and less so now that I've gotten it off my chest. But thanks for not taking a jab. It's interesting to see who jabs and who doesn't when you make yourself vulnerable, especially when you give an opening and say, "It'll hurt if you hit me there."

By Gee on Tuesday, August 10, 1999 - 12:39 am:

I'm going to pretend you look like Jeremy from "Sports Night". He's nerdy, but cute.

By Waffleboy on Tuesday, August 10, 1999 - 01:08 am:

i am going to pretend you look like Ron Jeramy

By on Tuesday, August 10, 1999 - 01:09 am:

Jeremy?

By on Tuesday, August 10, 1999 - 01:09 am:

something like that

By J on Tuesday, August 10, 1999 - 12:52 pm:

I,m going to pretend you look like Tom Moore,I think I love Fetidbeaver even though everytime I see fetidbeaver posted,it makes me think,why did he pick a name that makes me think of stinky pussy?But thats just him and thats just me.

By Waffleboy on Tuesday, August 10, 1999 - 02:34 pm:

J and her saucy posts

By Antigone on Tuesday, August 10, 1999 - 07:24 pm:

If you pretend I look like Tom Moore, I gather the dream will be quite unpleasant, yes? At least for me/Moore...

By Waffleboy on Tuesday, August 10, 1999 - 07:26 pm:

The Hedgehog man it's all about the Hedgehog

By FETIDBEAVER on Tuesday, August 10, 1999 - 09:03 pm:

I'm back! Live from La. Aren't you disapointed.

By Semillama on Tuesday, August 10, 1999 - 10:34 pm:

Bite my waxy scotum.

By Antigone on Tuesday, August 10, 1999 - 11:18 pm:

What's up your ass today, jizzmop?

By Waffleboy on Wednesday, August 11, 1999 - 01:09 am:

lick lucky shit, scuzz fuck face

By FETIDBEAVER on Wednesday, August 11, 1999 - 02:27 am:

Is that anyway to talk to your mother? Better stop, I'm close enough to wash that Waffleboy's mouth out with soap. LOL
    Waffles, what the hell is going on out here? Gas costs a fortune now. Don't even talk about the price of cigs, Jesus Christ dope is going to be cheaper soon.
    J, you live in Arizona right? Anyway I was there yesterday to see the ambulance pick up that guy who was struck by lighting. Did you hear about it?

P.S. J, my real net name is wooofie (3 o's). The fetidbeaver deal is another story.

By J on Wednesday, August 11, 1999 - 09:09 am:

Fetidbeaver,are you talking about the guy who got hit by lightning on his motorcycle?I wish we could have hooked up,if you ever come out here again let me know ahead of time,so we can hook up.

By Waffleboy on Wednesday, August 11, 1999 - 10:52 am:

beav, coke is cheap, pills are cheap, pot CAN be expensive, summer dry season, but the dirt weed is always cheap. so if yer looking to fix up, smoke up and drive out, it ain't cheap.

By J on Monday, December 6, 1999 - 02:57 pm:

I finally did it,and I want to thank all of you who helped me torment him,as of the end of Sept.,his phoe has been disconnected and his electricity turned off,unpaid I might add.I,ll track him down and torment him some more,if it,s the last think I do,you don,t fuck with me and get off easy.

By J on Monday, December 6, 1999 - 02:58 pm:

phone..sorry.

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, December 6, 1999 - 08:14 pm:

Congratulations J!!!

By J on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 02:38 am:

Thanks FB,I think YOU did alot to help.I love you!!!

By Fetidbeaver on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 06:34 pm:

You're welcome. I always enjoy a little shit-fest with someone who deserves it. also did you ever figure out that the original post on this thread by "larger pecker" was me? :o)

Also, today is my wife's birthday. Please send her birthday emails....THANKS....tell her a fetidbeaver sent you!

scarlitta@yahoo.com

By Fetidbeaver on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 06:34 pm:

You're welcome. I always enjoy a little shit-fest
    with someone who deserves it. also did you ever
    figure out that the original post on this thread
    by "larger pecker" was me? :o)

Also, today is my wife's birthday. Please send her
    birthday emails....THANKS....tell her a
    fetidbeaver sent you!

scarlitta@yahoo.com

By Fetidbeaver on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 06:35 pm:

fetidbeaver sent you!

scarlitta@yahoo.com

fetidbeaver sent you!

scarlitta@yahoo.com

fetidbeaver sent you!

scarlitta@yahoo.com

By J on Monday, December 13, 1999 - 08:20 am:

I have been off the boards for a while,I,ll send a belated one,I kinda of thought Larger Pecker was you,but you and Patrick have the same kind of humor,so couldn,t really figure it out,I guess I,m no detective,but I,ll still be your agent.

By J on Monday, December 13, 1999 - 08:30 am:

Belated card sent,I told her you loved her.

By Fb on Monday, December 13, 1999 - 09:02 am:

You're too kind :o)

By J on Monday, December 13, 1999 - 12:36 pm:

Hey you were there for me,I,m all down for you:o)

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact