Is the bitch syndrome irreversible?

sorabji.com: I need advice: Is the bitch syndrome irreversible?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Pamela on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 12:30 pm:

My job has turned me into the Ice Queen (meaning I am now a raging bitch)... I am leaving in a month, but even that doesn't change me back into the bright, cheerful and bubbly person I used to be... Is this irreversible? Am I doomed to be a bitch forever? I don't want to be a bitch... It's not fun at all.

By Leonna on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 12:57 pm:

Speak for yourself:)

By Waffles on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 01:25 pm:

i have heard submissing to a large, thick ..........uh..ah...nevermind

By Dr. drew on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 01:30 pm:

i suggest swallowing at least 3 tablespoons of fresh semen daily.

By J on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 02:47 pm:

How you going to get it on the spoon?

By Waffles on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 02:56 pm:

very very very carefully

By Nate on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 03:07 pm:

i'd recommend getting it straight from the source.

By Margret on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 03:47 pm:

Bitchgoddess, attend me carefully:
    Back in the day, I used to be a hardcore bitch. I started out that way, and when I was about 19 I had an epiphany and realized the other people on the planet could help me stay sane, so I needed to be nice to them.
    I became a thoughtful, caring, nice person.
    Various jobs have fucked with that, but when I'm happy in general, I am once more incandescent and filled with the light of all things beautiful.
    You'll be fine.

By Pamela on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 03:47 pm:

Well, my husband would probably agree with you all, and maybe so would I if it weren't for the fact that the stuff tastes like shit (figuratively speaking). Besides, I don't think it would help me to become un-anti-social. Does anyone have any true words of wisdom?

By J on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 03:53 pm:

Always wear sunblock,don,t trust the man,question authority.

By Silly on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 03:54 pm:

Prozac!!!!

By Pamela on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 03:59 pm:

When I was in grade school I was THE bully. Not just a bully, but THE bully. I beat the shit out of everyone, and it was usually just 'cause they looked at me funny. The summer before I started Jr. High, something happened. I don't know what, but I changed. I was no longer mean and abusive, but sensitive and shy... almost to the point of being pathetic. Anyway, it wasn't until I got this job when I started to change into the bitch that I've become. I thought that maybe it was due to all the stress of planning a wedding (my husband and I just got married July 31, 1999). But the wedding has been done for over a month. And I still hate this place (my job) and the people that work here. I was thinking that maybe it has something to do with the fact that the employees make me feel like I have no say on what goes on in my own life.

For example, when I am doing something, say writing this post right now, and a co-worker will come up and say hi as they pass by, I get really annoyed. Usually I will just ignore them. And if they start telling me about what they did on their weekend, I just look at them and give them the "leave me alone or I am going to give you a boot to the head" look. What I really hate is when they ask about my personal life. Like, 'how was the wedding?' Or, 'how is the house searching going?' I just don't want to talk to these people. I can't say anything b/c then the president of the comapany says that I have a bad attitude (b/c I don't want to discuss my personal life, isn't that just lovely?). Anyway, I have to go to lunch but I will discuss this more when I get back.

If you want to check out my web page, feel free. It is http://www.crosswinds.net/~bradsgirl

I know the page sucks but that was all I could whip up at the momment. It will get better. As soon as I have more time to work on it.

By Rhiannon on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 04:14 pm:

What is it about people knowing about your personal life that you don't like?

By Gee on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 04:32 pm:

Maybe it's the part where they know her personal life. Or maybe she's just crazy.

By Rhiannon on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 04:49 pm:

Um, yeah, I got that part. Why is that a bad thing, in her opinion, is what I want to know. I mean, I don't like it either, but I would like to peer into someone else's neuroses for a change. Mine are getting old.

By Pamela on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 05:10 pm:

Okay, I am back.

I think what I don't like about them knowing about my personal life has to do with the President of the company. When my husband and I got engaged, the President of the company came up to my desk and told me that he didn't think that I should marry him. He said that I needed a man who was going to be able to provide for me and who was going to be able to buy me that big house on the hill. He said I should wait and marry a rich man, and then if I still wanted to see Brad on the side then it would be okay. He tried to tell me that marriage wasn't about love, that it was more about business than anything else.

I guess I just figure, the less they know, the less they will harass me. I really hate when they ask me stuff though, because I hate to lie. But I really don't want them to get into my personal life. I never bring it up, but my co-workers are all so God damned nosy, they always do. I told some of my co-workers that I don't like discussing my personal life at work and then the next thing I know the President of the company is coming up to me and telling me that I am being rude and I had better stop.

My husband and I are moving in about a month. When the President of the company found out he came to me and told me that I should stay down here and let my husband move up there alone. He said that we could see each other on weekends or holdidays or whatever. I was so pissed. I told him that I refused to be without my husband, and there was no way I would even consider that. Since then, he has said that ever since I turned in my 30-day notice (I even gave them an extra two weeks!) that I have changed and I am no longer nice. The thing is, I haven't changed since I started having problems here, he just never noticed before.

By Waffles on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 05:10 pm:

aside from sperm swallowing, it does seem you have a slightly aggressive attitude. Possibly if we give a you good sorabji ass kicking (Jim can you approve time for that?) we may be able to humble you a bit (and put a smile on the face of all the asses you kicked before). Seriously though, what is so wrong with co workers making chit chat? don't flatter yourself to think they truely give a rats ass about how your weekend was. It's just small talk designed to pass the time and take one's mind off work for few precious moments. If socialization on the job is an issue, i suggest you become a toll booth worker.......aside from having to intentionally vomit in the bucket provided twice a shift...you might find the lack of socialization comforting. God forbid the nice gentlemen in the VW who bids you a good morning.

By Simon on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 05:10 pm:

Dear Patricia,

Sounds like you could use a boot to the head yourself.

Love,

simon

By Waffles on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 05:15 pm:

Attention Staff!
    Re: Ass kickin
    Date: To be Determined

I checking with Jim on getting the time off for Pamela's ass kickin......i will advise.

Regards,
    Waffles

By PAMELA on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 05:23 pm:

Who's Patricia?

By Simon on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 05:30 pm:

Patricia, Priscilla, whatever.

Waffle - that was pure synchronicity: both of us prescribing an ass-whoopin at the same precise moment, thousands of miles apart. It's an omen of some sort.

By Patricia on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 05:30 pm:

syntax.error>/meesage://///recall.....norton..document unstable..............hello........kitty....hello locker.....hello..brother............^<###910Z....errorconfig.sys....timetable.laspes.virtualmemory...com....pathfile does not"}|exist}<br>

By Pamela on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 05:32 pm:

As for an ass kickin' for myself, maybe I need to be beat up again... maybe I should have my father move in with me and my husband and have him beat the shit out of me like he used to. That'll humble me for sure. Oh! Better yet, maybe I should recruit my husband to do it... I don't know about that though, because he refuses to hit me... I guess I would just have to get good old dad to do it.

Sorry about that... I have already been through counseling for the abuse bullshit. I know why I was hitting. I got over that. Is this anti-social attitude just another reaction to my abusive childhood?

I really want to get back into counseling. I just don't have the money right now. You all seemed like a bunch of enlightened people. I was just hoping you could help me to see the light too.

I admit I have problems, hell that's what this post was all about... I just wish I could stop being this way and be nice again.

By Pamela on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 05:35 pm:

You guys make me smile... even laugh sometimes. I appreciate that. = )

By Pamela on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 05:59 pm:

I seriously get treated badly here. Let me explain what I do. I am an Office Assitant/Receptionist. My main task is to cover the phones. Which sucks b/c if I have to go to the bathroom, I'm not allowed to unless I can find someone who will cover me (which doesn't happen too often). The people who work here (I work for a software development company) expect me to bow down to them. The treat me like I'm some sort of slave. Like I'm some lower lifeform.

I bet you're all just thinking that I'm a whining little baby, b/c sometimes that's what I think I am. But I'm not. I just don't know what to do, or how to release all these frustrations. I feel like I get trampled on.

Am I just plain stupid or what?

By Pamela on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 06:16 pm:

Oh yeah, Margaret? Thank you so much for your post. It made me feel hope again! = ) I'll just ride this out for now. Maybe after the move I will be sane again. I hope so anyway.

By Nate on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 07:27 pm:

Woah, pamela... your company's in san jose?

that means you're within a 25 mile radius of the nate.

i think i know brad, anyway. he used to wear one of them james hetfield style foo-man-chu mustache thingers?

By Antigone on Saturday, September 4, 1999 - 12:17 am:

<Puts on his steel toed boots>

Do I need teflon spikes for this gig?

By FETIDBEAVER on Saturday, September 4, 1999 - 12:26 am:

By Gee on Saturday, September 4, 1999 - 12:46 am:

"the" nate.

That is so funny. Oh man, that is so funny.

For some reason I won't let myself laugh because I don't want to hurt any feelings even though you'd never know if I laughed or not. wait. you all have never heard me laugh, but...well, you'd know if I were laughing. Even from thousands of miles away. I'm a TEENSY bit loud. Can anyone say "Horshack" for me here? I'm getting away from myself. Point: that was really funny, in a face straining sort of way.

I'm kind of bored.

By Simon on Saturday, September 4, 1999 - 02:49 pm:

Not so much Horshack as Wayne's World.

By J on Saturday, September 4, 1999 - 03:46 pm:

By J on Saturday, September 4, 1999 - 05:03 pm:

By MoonIt on Monday, September 6, 1999 - 02:55 am:

I find that when I have a bad day, going and punching and kicking air in time to music helps me no end. Or I eat a heck of a lot of chocolate.

By BigKevin on Monday, September 6, 1999 - 09:57 am:

Pam, people talk about stuff like; your weekend, your wedding etc because they have to, to qoute a very smart man "Humans talk about inane things like the weather all the time, because if their mouths aren't always working then their brains start to, and thats a situation that must be avoided at all costs." by the way check out this site http://www.kissmyfreckledassbye.com you my wish to resubmit your resignation.

My advise, take out your aggression at the gym(or other suitable physical outlet, ie; football, biking, jogging,etc). If you don't want to talk to people about your personal life, answer their questions, just be very, very very vague. for instance...

Dumbassco-worker: 'How was your weekend?'

you: 'Oh, there was a weekend?'

DA co-worker: 'ha ha that good,huh?'

you: 'guess so.'

here the conversation magically ends, and so you boss doesn't give you shit give them a wry half smile and then go back to work.

If that doesn't help, ask them about their life and start really prying, ask about criminal records, whatever, get them edgy, then as they're talking see someone down the hall and just walk away to talk to said other person.

and finally if those don't help just tell'em to fuck-off ( with a really sweet smile on your face)

By J on Tuesday, September 7, 1999 - 09:16 am:

BigKevin is pretty smart:)

By BigKevin on Tuesday, September 7, 1999 - 10:03 am:

Aww, now I'm blushing.

But seriously Pam, let me/us know how you do with these narrow minded pin-heads.

By Pamela on Tuesday, September 7, 1999 - 02:10 pm:

BigKevin -- I am taking your advice... it is working. I am feeling really great today. And I am at work! I haven't felt this good at work for a long time! Thank you for the great advice.

NATE -- That is definately my husband Brad. Now, are you saying this b/c you really do know him or b/c you went to my website and got the information from there? Sorry to be so skeptical, but in this day and age you almost have to be. If you really do know him, how do you know him? Maybe we've met before, who knows? Let me know!

By BigKevin on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 08:36 am:

AHH! Vindication, and my mom said that I didn't know anything worthwhile!

Glad to hear it, keep up the B/S they'll never know, and even better they'll likely convince themselves that this is a great big F$%@#ng deal and be all happy and loveydovey, which works great, cause then you get to lay more B/S on them and they get even happier, while you (and us by you informing us) laugh at their stupidity and ignorance and general moronic-ness (I'm pretty sure that last one isn't a word but i dont give a shi#)

Now if you will kindly enter your credit card info your account will be billed automaticaly for the patented service previously provided.

But seriously, glad to of assistance.

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 11:19 am:

The word is actually "moronity," in case you really wanted to know, but "moronicness" sounds better. On the other hand, I think "awkwardity" sounds better than "awkwardness."

Just as long as you don't say "ironicalness" for "irony"....

By Pamela on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 11:34 am:

Yesterday was absolutely amazing! I can't remember the last time I came to work and actually smiled! I didn't even mutter things under my breath... It was all very surreal. I thought for sure I was dreaming.

Yesterday one of my co-workers came up and started asking me how the job search was going (because the President of the company made a big announcement in last Friday's morning meeting that I was moving at the end of the month... Of course I wasn't there, so the next few days were full of "So, I hear you're moving to Sacramento..."). I told her that I had accepted a position already.
    So she said, "That's great! What company is it?" I wavered for a minute and then responded, "I don't know,". The woman stood there for a second, obviously dumbfounded. But, she kept prying.

Dumbass Co-worker: "Well, what are you going to be doing?"

Me: "Administrative work,"

Dumbass Co-worker: "So, well, what company is it again?"

Me: "I can't remember..." <SMILE>

Dumbass Co-worker: "Well then, what does the company do?"

Me: "I don't know... that's a good question though..." <GRIN>

Dumbass Co-worker: "Why don't you look on their website then?"

Me: "Oh, they don't have one," <Mock Disappointment>

Dumbass Co-worker: "Well, give me the name of the company and I will go do a search on them,"

Me: "You know, I really wish I could remember the name of the company... uh... maybe it's... um... darn, I just can't remember. But I know it's someone's name!" <Mock Excitement>

Dumbass Co-worker: "Oh... Well, try to think really hard. Can you come up with anything?"

Me: "Okay... ... ... Nope, not getting anything. Oh well. I guess it doesn't really matter since I've already accepted the job,"

Dumbass Co-worker: "Oh yeah, well, if you think of it just let me know and I can do a search for you, okay?"

Me: "Oh gee, thanks! Yeah, if I think of it and if I'm too busy to do a search, I'll definately let you know. Thanks!" <GRIN>

Dumbass Co-worker: "Sure, no problem... Hey, Bob! Can you look over this proposal and..."

I really thought I was going to bust out laughing at any minute. As soon as she left I just started laughing. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. It felt so much better to laugh about the whole thing than to bitch and complain about it and get all bitter.

Um, forgive me if I sound completely moronic, but just what is sorabji?

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 12:00 pm:

a famous lebanese dish served with basmati rice and grape leaves... basically it's sauted lamb colon.....i know it sounds gross, but really it's not bad...the garlic, paprika and tarragon add so much flavor to it...it's like eating veal.....it's only served once a year......usually for a family members birthday, however, with the rising cost of lamb in Lebanon, it has become a more sought after dish....a treat if you will in the average Lebanese household

By Pamela on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 02:33 pm:

Thanks!

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 02:45 pm:

Nah, don't listen to him. He's just trying to make you drool over his culinary talents. Check out some of the music boards here for your answer.

Waffles, the good Lord said, "woe unto you who leads another astray. it would be better for you to be cast into the sea with a stone around your neck." Or something like that. Don't quote me or anything. ;)

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 03:35 pm:

i was just trying to be funny, i made that up completely, don't bust my balls like that...i figured somebody would come along and make up something silly along the way, i was just first, and my culinary talents are hardly that impressive......i thought i was rather convincing

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 03:58 pm:

Lord's mercy. *I* knew you were trying to be funny...but when Pamela said thanks I thought that possibly maybe perhaps hypothetically speaking *she* didn't know...and then she'd go to the butcher and ask for some lamb to make some sorabji and the butcher would look at her askance and say "you mean, like the contemporary Japanese composer?" and she'd say "no, like the Lebanese lamb colon!" and then the butcher would start asking her all sorts of questions of a personal nature...which we know she doesn't like...and then she'd go and do something rash...and it would be all because of you. The butcher would be gutted and it would be his colon she was eating with garlic and lemon and paprika...and then you'd be an accessory to murder, and then we wouldn't get to hear your sexy wife/snorting blow stories any more...unless your prison had internet access...and then where would we be? Alone and cold and cursing Mark Thomas for ever taking up piano in the first place.

I need a nap.

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 04:05 pm:

oh.....well when you put it that way.......(head down).......i am.......(kicking the dirt) im sorry!

By Pamela on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 05:15 pm:

It's alright. I actually found out what (or shall I say who) sorabji is. LOL. No worries. Hey, I know I'm gullable. = )

I'm irritable right now. But I realized today what the cause of the problem is. It all starts with the asshole who runs this company.

When I got back from lunch, the other Office Assitant (who covers me for my breaks) told me that the President told her to tell me that he left some soda in the kitchen that we had been out of.

Like I'm some sort of slave. I am not a slave. I am not a janitor. I am NOT a grunt worker. If he wants to do the easy bullshit he can do the grunt work himself. I am sick of taking his bullshit. I know I seem rash, but you guys really need to meet the bastard to understand. He is the epitome of egomaniac. I can't stand him.

So when the woman told me that I just said, "That's nice," and waited for her to get up from my seat and away from my desk. And did she? Nooooooooooo. So I just stood there until she asked me if I was back then. Um, hello? Obviously I am aren't I?

I'm so fed up with this guys bullshit that I can't even take the little stuff anymore. I was doing so good yesterday. Maybe that's because he was out of the office. Today I started out good, but then of course he had to fuck everything up.

I just want to get up and scream, "MUCK YOUR OTHER FOTHER YOU BON OF A SITCH!" Of course only 3 people in the world would understand that line, and I'm one of them. I don't think the other two post on these boards... You there Heikki or Sardine? Didn't think so...

By Lawanda on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 11:52 pm:

I hope you're nicer to your co-workers at your new job. God forbid they might want to know what brought you to the company or something way personal like that.

I also hope your dumb-ass coworkers don't do something nice for you on your last day, like a gift or lunch. Are you freinds with any co-workers from the past? If not, you might want to think about what's up with you, not them.

By Gee on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 12:55 am:

I love subtle sarcasm. You're aces, Lawanda.

Not to seem to blunt, Pam, but it seems to me like You're the one with the problem here, not your co-workers. But I guess if you're talking about what a female dog you are, then you already know that. Don't take this the wrong way, but...have you considered some kind of therapy to help you out with your anger?

By Ha Ha on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 11:44 am:

LOL

By Waffles on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 12:20 pm:

wow gee, for once you appreciate subtle sarcasm.....DAMN!!!!!

"And then again...some of them stay. (trying not to look at Waffle)"

JUST KIDDING ..................TOUCHE!!!!!!!!!!!

By Pamela on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 01:21 pm:

I know you two can't possible understand, but that's alright, you are not in my position.

I am not the problem here. It is the company. I am not the only that works for this company that feels this way. In fact the only people that don't feel the same way are mostly in Administration. Go figure. It's hard to sum up all that has happened here over the past year and a half. And even if I could, you still might not understand. I only say that because if you've never been in this situation, they you would most likely not understand.

I really wish I could explain everything that has happened. When I posted here I was just really depressed about what the company does to people, especially me. Let me see if I can try to remember how it made me so sour...

Everything was fine for the first 3, maybe 4 months. Here's how it started: My supervisor, we'll call her Nicole, had called me at the place where I was working and asked me if I would like a job with the company. She told me that I would have to start working the next day, which was a Friday. She told me to be there by 7:00 A.M.

So I showed up there on time and waited an hour for Nicole to show up. Then, I found out that I was actually only filling in for the Office Assistant that they had. I told Nicole that I wasn't interested in temporary work. That I wanted a full time position. She said that they were planning on firing the Office Assistant that I was filling in for. She said that it would be part time work until they fired her. Since I was still working a part time job, I said okay. Nicole said that my hours would be from 7:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.

About a week and a half after I'd been here, the other Office Assistant walked out the door and never came back. She had the same kind of attitude that I have now developed. While we were working together, she warned me about this place, but I had no idea, (and like some of you who posted here) I thought she just had way too many personal problems.

Anyway, the day the other Office Assistant left, Nicole came and told me that I was going to have to work from 7:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. I asked if I could start that at least tomorrow and Nicole said that she really needed me to do it. She also said that she didn't want to have to find TWO new Office Assistants. Basically, she was threatening my job. I should have known there and just walked out myself. But back then I was much nice and much more naive. I was trusting back then.

So I stayed. Also, at this point I didn't know how much money I was making because the company never interviewed me or never gave me an offer letter (which they give everyone else). I thought the reason why they did that was because my step-father had talked to them about me (my step-father works for the same company). I later found out that he had not said anything, and b/c we have seperate last names, they didn't even know I was his step-daughter.

(Little explaination here: My step-father had told me that the company he was working for was looking for and Office Assistant. He told me to send in my resume b/c he thought I would do a good job. So I sent in my resume. He never told them who I was to him and they didn't know until I told them after I started working there).

Anyway, back to the story... After two weeks, I had not gotten a paycheck (whcih I guess is pretty normal) and I still had no idea how much money I was making. I figured it was going to be at least $12/hour because for the position I have, that is the going start rate in the Bay Area. Another week later and Nicole scheduled a meeting for the two of us. Keep in mind that I had been working for the company for three weeks already. She gave me an offer letter. That is when I found out how much money I was making. $7/hr. I couldn't believe it. I made more money working at a restaurant as the cashier ($9/hr). I was very upset.

Again, that was another point where I should have quit. But, my step-father told me to just sit tight and he would talk to the President of the company b/c he worships the ground my step-fahter walks on. After they talked, my sted dad told me that the President had said that they would take care of me.

Another two weeks later (and I still haven't gotten paid after 6 weeks) Nicole came to me and said that they had decided to give me a raise since I had been doing such a good job. She had me sign some paperwork. Guess how much they decided to lavish upon me? Well, I was now making $7.50/hr. I went home that night and cried. I was working such long hours and because I had still not gotten paid, I still had to work part time at night. And since it looked like I was not going to be making diddly, I was going to have to continue working nights.

The hardest part during this time was that I was also going to college part time. I would work from 7 AM to 6 PM and then three nights out of the week go to classes from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM. On the nights that I didn't go to school I was working part time. But, it was what I had to do.

After two months, I finally got paid. So that was a good thing. But then the Director of Engineering started coming up to the front desk where I was, and just standing there and staring. He made me feel very uncomfortable. I would ask him if he wanted me to do something for him and he would just say no. He was very rude to me, and was constantly belittling my work, which was other peoples' work that they asked me to do for them.
    One day I had woken up late, and didn't have time to put my make-up on. The Director of Engineering said, "Oh my God! You look completely awful! If I were you I would step foot out of my door without covering up that face,"

Needless to say, I started crying. Nicole came up and asked me what was wrong and I told her what the guy had said. Her response: "Yeah, J____ is just like that. He is the way he is," I couldn't believe that she wasn't going to do anything about it.

So I went to the President of the company. He made me feel like I was the bad person. When I told him how the guy had been coming up to my desk and just staring at me and then what he had said to me, he said, "First of all, you should not have come to me with this. You should go to Nicole. Second of all, so what if this guy stares at you? Maybe he thinks you have a nice body. And so he has an opinion about your appearance? Where's the harm in that? Besides, this is a business, you should look as proffessional as possible," I couldn't believe my ears.

My husband told me to quit. But I had already ben there for 4 months. And I felt bad. I couldn't just up and leave. I mean, I had a job to do. And I didn't want to be immature. I could handle this all. It really wasn't a big deal right? And besides, what would the company do if I left? They didn't have anyone else to do my job.

Also during this time, Nicole would only give me a half an hour for lunch (even though I was supposed to have an hour) and most times she would make me sit at my desk and continue to work while I was eating and on break. I was not allowed any breaks at all other than my lunch break. I was told that if I needed to go to the bathroom that I should try and hold it until my lunch break, but if I couldn't then I could call Nicole and she would come relieve me so I could go. But of course, whenever I would call her, which was hardly ever, she would never come up. She would tell me that she would be right up, and then she never would.

After 5 months of being totally harrassed, ridiculed and tortured, they finally decided to hire someone to help me so I wouldn't have to work such long hours. So my new hours were from 7AM to 5PM now. Wow. Weren't they kind.

You know the amazing thing? At that point, I was still a really nice and happy person. Can you imagine it gets worse? Well it does.

One day we got a bill in the mail. I gave it to Nicole with the new Office Assistant (we'll call her Phyllis) watching. Nicole gets all the bill, so it was a pretty standard thing. Didn't think much of it, naturally. A couple of weeks later Nicole gets a call asking why she hadn't paid it yet. So Nicole comes up to my desk and demands that I find the bill. I told her that I didn't have any bills and that I didn't really know what she was talking about. She described the bill to me and told me that she had never taken the bill so I must have it at my desk somewhere. She then told me to clean out my desk , take everything out completely, and find the bill in question. I told her that I didn't have the bill and that she had taken it. Phyllis walked by and I asked Phyllis about it and Phyllis said that I had given it to Nicole and she had taken it. Well, Nicole looked at Phyllis and said, "You are wrong. Pamela has the bill, okay? Now go back to your desk and do your work and stop butting in,"

Anyway, the bill was never found because I obviously didn't have it and Nicole must have lost it or something. Anyway, she came up to my desk after she forced me to empty the whole thing out TWICE, and made me call the place and ask to be sent a new bill.

At my 6 month review (which was right after the lost bill incident), Nicole reviewed me. She read it to me. In it she had given me a poor in organization because I was "losing documents". She gave me a fair in everything else. I asked her why she had given me such a poor evaluation and she said that she the eval she gave me was a good one. I was evaluated by another Administator and they gave me all excellents. There was obviously something going on.

After 6 months I was supposed to get benefits, such as health insurance. It was until 8 months that I got those.

I had so many tasks that contradicted others. I was told that I was never, under any circumstances supposed to leave the desk. But then I was told that I had to go to the very back room of the office (which is the biggest part of the office) everyday at noon and close all the blinds. Well, I did what I was told and I got yelled at because I got up from the desk. So I tried to close the blinds on my break (which they make me take the later lunch at 1:00 PM even though I am there by 7:00 AM), but I got yelled at for not doing it at the right time, which was 12:00 PM. So I asked why they couldn't give the task to Phyllis who was able to move around as she pleased and was not locked to a desk like me. The response: "Because it's your task."

By 8 months I was beginning to see the light. I wanted out. I was under-paid, over-worked, and mis-treated. But I still felt bad for wanting to leave. After another two months, I started looking for other jobs. I found one and was told that I was accepted for it. I turned in my two week notice. The President was away on vacation the first week, but when he came back the next week, he called me into his office. He told me that he didn't want me to leave because I was the hardest working employee he had ever had. He said that I did a good job and that I should stay b/c I would never get as much opportunity with any other company. He asked why I was leaving. I told him that I was not making enough money. I also told him that I was also being used as a scapegoat for other people when they misplaced things and didn't want to get in trouble. He said that he would give me a raise if I stayed. But this time I was not so foolish, I asked him how much. He said for me to name a price. I told him $10/hr, even though the other place had offered me $13/hr. I just felt like I was being greedy, if I asked for anything more. He said he would give me $10/hr, but that he expected more work from me. I wondered how much more work I could possibly get. He told all the employees if they needed anything, anything at all, that they should come to me. They came. They asked me to make copies of documents for them, which I would have to do on my lunch hour (which was one other thing I was given, hour long lunches. Everyone else got them, and he admitted he didn't know why I wasn't getting them) or after I was off of work already because the copier was in the back room, and I was not allowed to leave the desk. They asked me to re-create documents for them. They asked me to do their personal calendars and travel. They asked me to get them coffee. That was not possible b/c like I said, I wasn't allowed to get up from my desk. So when I told them I couldn't do it, they went to the President and told him I was refusing to do things. So he came up to me and asked my what my problem was. I said that I didn't have a problem. He told me that I had to get them coffe if they asked for it. I asked him if I was able to get up from my desk then. He said no. Then I asked how was I supposed to get them coffee, and he told me I better find a way.

This is about the time when I started to become the Ice Queen. If you read my previous posts, you will see why I didn't want to talk about my private life. All in all this place is hell, and it was dragging me down with it.

BTW, yes I do have co-workers here whom I consider friends. I treat them with the same respect they show me.

And you still think it's me who has the problem? Believe me, I have just BEGUN to describe what it is like here...

By Pamela on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 01:29 pm:

Oh yeah, I do want to find help for my new found anger. That is what this post was all about. I don't want to be like this. I am hoping that once I am out of here I won't be like this anymore. I am praying that the company I will be working for will not be like this place.

Also, I just wanted to say that I appreciate everyone for answering me. I probably should have explained more of the situation when I first posted.

Lawanda and Gee, I didn't mean for the post above to be offensive or anything like that. After re-reading it I thought it sounded like I was coming down on you guys. But I wasn't. I was just trying to explain the hell that I've been through. Nevertheless, thank you for your advice. = ) If you know of any inexpensive anger therapy classes or whatnot in California, please let me know. I do not want to be like this anymore. I just need supportive helpful people around me.

P.S. The post about my "dumb-ass" co-worker was mostly said with humor than anything else. And I got "dumb-ass" co-worker from BigKevin. Sorry if I misrepresented myself.

By Rhiannon on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 01:47 pm:

I have only one thing to say: here's a recipe for building bombs.

By Waffles on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 02:09 pm:

i got half way through that post.......her is my recommendation for you Pamela.....write s resignation letter. Explain WHY you are quitting. If you just walk out, you confirm everything they suspect about you and more. This will also make things easier with your step dad. Explain that you were subjected to uncomfortable and insulting comments from other co-workers (and name names honey), explain that your salary was never clarified and when they did respond the offer was sub par. Even after reconsideration, the offer was still sub par. Explain that nonchalant attitudes of your direct supervisor made for a poor working environment. Your direction was unclear, you received contradictory assignments and the overall infrastructure in the office is poor. Put this in writing, cc it to every appropriate person. If you are such a good employee they would take care of you, they have only been kissing your ass because administrative positions are a dime a dozen and frankly a lot of people who do that kind of work think they are above it and take no pride in it what so ever. My wife works with hens like that, they think they are above answering the phones even though their title is receptionist. Did you ever receive a job description? I suspect not. If not explain that your duties were never clarified. Above all, get out, but do it in a more professional way than they have treated you

By BigKevin on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 02:35 pm:

Tolerance is one of the best things in the world.
    Tolerance for others, their beliefs etc...

BUT, no-one has to tolerate stupidity, especially from employers, there are plenty of jobs out there, (of course, a lot of them are crappy and low paying) if you don't like your job quit. if you can't quit, for whatever reason, GET EVEN!

I have, a couple of times, taken lower paying jobs so that I could get away from asshole employers. As a matter of fact right now I am using my job to pay for training necessary for another job at another company. (Who have signed me for a position as soon as I can show completion of the training) And belive me when I leave here it won't be quietly, I have a friend who works here, that is going to "forget" to terminate my access to a few things, and, well, stuff might not work to well after a few days.

Pam, if I was you and had to fetch coffee for jerks, man what I wouldn't put in there!

Mail? what mail?

Break keys off in the locks.

Change combinations.

Miss file stuff, (of the people you don't like)

Pour acid on their cars.

Slash their tires.

Call their wifes and 'cancel' 'dates'.
    (do this from payphones, preferably while drunk.)

Have a male friend call their husbands and 'cancel' 'dates' (see above conditions)

Get the Anarchists Cookbook, and do two things out of it.

The above are meant as humor, (don't post about how juvenial this is, I already know) please read as such.

By BigKevin on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 02:37 pm:

I agree with Waffles, but like I said in an earlier post, go to that web site.

By J on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 03:02 pm:

I like the way BigKevin thinks!!

By Pamela on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 03:10 pm:

Waffles -- you are so right. I totally see what you are saying. I remember after the first Office Assistant quit, my supervisor talked so much shit about her to everyone. I don't want people who know that I do a good job to think poorly of me just because I never did anything to defend myself.

I am going to write a letter now. I will post a copy of it when I'm done.

Sorry for such a long post, but I was trying to get across what I've been going through. And that was all just a summary. Just the tip of the iceberg.

By Pamela on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 03:19 pm:

BigKevin, you are absolutely brilliant!!! Thank you so much for seeing that I was not just a whining brat. You have the most hilarious advice, and it gets me through my day. That means a lot to me. Thank you!

Sorry for the long long post before.

By J on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 03:29 pm:

I thought I was trying to help too.

By Pamela on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 03:40 pm:

I'm sorry J! I didn't mean to skip over you! Thank you too! I'm sorry! I was able to go to the www.dogdoo.com, but the other link didn't work, or it was outdated or the server crashed or somehting b/c I wasn't albe to go to the site. I loved that one though. It was pretty damn funny.

By J on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 03:50 pm:

By Fetidbeaver on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 05:43 pm:

Go to your hunting and trapping store, buy the deer or other scents used for trapping. Take it to work, put it on carpets, chairs, book bindings, etc. This stuff is foul, it's a mixture of shit and piss. (do it on your last day so you don't have to smell it)

By Pamela on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 06:35 pm:

*giggle*

You guys are great!

By Nate on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 09:25 pm:

There were a lot of words, and frankly i don't care. i did see something about lebonese lamb colon, though- a delightful dish. sohraugge is the proper spelling.

anyway, since a lot of people said a lot of crap, i'll just get back to the interesting stuff, that which involves me.

yes, pamela, i know brad. when we were pups he caught me whacking off on his lawn (funny, this is my second message today concerning my digital derevations.) he gave good chase, but i'm sorry to report a whole mess of my buddies were hanging just around the corner. ask him about it, if he doesn't give you the details he must still be having problems talking about it.

hell, i would too. maybe you've found the scars?

you'd have to look up his ass, though. if you've seen them, i don't want to hear about it.

By Lawanda on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 10:16 pm:

I didn't read that. Wow, lots of words, I can't handle it.

Of course I wouldn't understand. I've only had wonderful, life fullfilling jobs.

By H on Friday, September 10, 1999 - 08:18 am:

Pamela:

1. What type of business is your soon-to-be-former employer?

2. Who is their biggest competitor?

3. Can you find a job with that competitor?

4. Is there any sensitive information (trade secrets, embarassing documents, photos, etc...) which would be useful to the competition and that you can spirit away unnoticed?

5. Better yet, are there customers/clients/accounts that you can contact and steer away from your present employer?

Having dealt with my fair share of greedy and insensitive corporate fucks, I can tell you that a good prank will not affect the powers that be nearly as hard as the loss of a good customer or the release of damaging information on their watch. For the corporate fuck, wounded pride is merely superficial; getting tagged with the blame for a hit to the company's wallet is excruciating.

Make 'em bleed.

By Pamela on Friday, September 10, 1999 - 12:57 pm:

H: Good idea. I'm sorry, but I'm too tired to elaborate, but that is the most reasonable one so far.

Nate: Is that your real name? Brad doesn't remember a Nate and how do you know him? Interesting story btw.

By BigKevin on Friday, September 17, 1999 - 11:56 pm:

Pam, you should see the movie 'Office space' if you haven't already. Watched it tonight, it is hilarious, has a couple of good ideas to.

By Cyst on Saturday, September 18, 1999 - 01:27 am:

pamela - you don't still work there, do you?

if so, quit!

By Pamela on Wednesday, September 22, 1999 - 12:21 pm:

BigKevin -- I haven't seen that movie yet, but I want to really bad. I'm in the middle of moving, but as soon as I get settled into my new place, I am going to rent it.

Cyst -- Yes, I am still working here, but this Friday is my last day. The only reason that I stayed here for so long is because I felt like I owed them. I guess I was just being stupid. Oh well, at least I am finally getting out of here.

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, September 22, 1999 - 12:52 pm:

how the hell could you owe these people???? You owe them a hit with some heavy artillery, is what you owe them.

By J on Wednesday, September 22, 1999 - 01:04 pm:

Use some of those little ideas we gave you when you split.

By Pamela on Wednesday, September 22, 1999 - 02:21 pm:

I don't know... I have issues. I have this problem where I don't think about what is good for myself, but rather, what is good for someone else. I am always constantly putting myself last. I'm trying to change that.

I am going to use those ideas that everyone gave for sure. I hope they realize they've got to change.

By J on Wednesday, September 22, 1999 - 02:33 pm:

They didn,t deserve you!!!Fuck with them,put scotchtape over the mouthpieces on the phones,sign them up for porn e-mail,give them something to think about!

By Pamela on Wednesday, September 22, 1999 - 03:05 pm:

yeah, I will definately be fucking with them.

I just told them that I was leaving a week earlier than planned. Now the HR woman keeps coming up here asking me to send in another resignation. I just laughed at her. Then she came back up 5 minutes later and asked why she hadn't received it yet. I told her that I would get to it b/c I am in the middle of backing up the computer and I have to get it done by Friday and it is looking like it is going to be impossible b/c I don't have a Zip drive here and these files are all too large for regular diskettes. So anyway, she told me to just stop what I was doing and send her another resignation. She is an idiot. Ugh, I am so glad I will be out of here soon.

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, September 22, 1999 - 04:17 pm:

How appallingly rude!

Please tell the next person who talks to you to fuck off. They're begging for it, Pamela. Can't you hear them begging?

By Antigone on Wednesday, September 22, 1999 - 07:32 pm:

By Pamela on Thursday, September 23, 1999 - 05:00 am:

Thanks Antigone! I didn't even think about that! I am such a nerd...

Do you have any hints on getting over the common cold? That's what I've got right now. The stuffy nose, parched throat, coughing, wheezing, itchy eyes... oh wait, some of those are from my allergies. I don't know, but I'm going to go insane if I don't start breathing through my nose again!

By Bigkevin on Thursday, September 23, 1999 - 08:53 am:

Three shots of brandy, a hot shower and early to bed. If it don't help the cold you'll still feel better from sleep and relaxing. OR Kill your boss perform some Voodoo rituals drink lots of cheap booze (baby duck comes to mind) and sleep lots.

By Stinkymarmot on Thursday, September 23, 1999 - 05:35 pm:

I can send you a test tube full of VRE infected blood.....if you REALLY!!! want to get even :}

*note to federal authorities, this is just a joke?

By Antigone on Thursday, September 23, 1999 - 11:50 pm:

Zinc can lesson the symptoms of the common cold pretty effectively. But if you want to have fun take 200mg of zinc and 1000mcg of vitamin B12 about an hour before going to sleep. You'll have vivid dreams.

By J on Friday, September 24, 1999 - 09:53 am:

Does anyone know how to make amustard pack?

By J on Friday, September 24, 1999 - 09:54 am:

Does anyone know how to make a mustard pack?

By Waffles on Friday, September 24, 1999 - 11:57 am:

i once loaded up on zinc cough drops when i was sick and had an allergic reaction. My feet sweeled up and ached so much i couldn't walk, one hand swelled up and the worst of all. My lips swelled to inhuman proportions. I didn't leave the house in my horrifying state for 3 days.

By BigKevin on Friday, September 24, 1999 - 03:20 pm:

OK, its Friday Afternoon now, I hope Pam, that your not reading this, but out 'there' being a bitch to all the fuckers who pissed you off. I really hope you sabatoge (sp?) stuff really good<or bad depending how you look at it> And don't forget this is where you were supposed to hand that really damning letter of resignation in to the entire managment team.

Please, do your (sorabji) family proud, and hit them where it hurts, (right in the balls <or pocket books>)

Good luck, good fun and,

Good Hunting

By Pamela on Sunday, October 17, 1999 - 06:59 am:

Okay, update on the job situation -- I did quit, and I have now moved further north. I am now living is Sacramento. I have been unable to post on the boards but I see that now I can. Unfortunately, it is really late -er- early, and I have company over and I can't type much, so I will have to tell the story tomorrow (about quitting the hellish job). I am no longer a bitch! I am loving my new job. I will post more tomorrow.

I miss you all!

By Rhiannon on Sunday, October 17, 1999 - 12:55 pm:

Yay, Pamela! That's wonderful! Hurry up and tell us how everything went down!

By ... on Sunday, October 17, 1999 - 06:41 pm:

i guess it's good to be supportive, but this woman has some major issues that aren't going to be solved by getting married, moving, or changing jobs

pamela, you need to do some serious reflecting

get help

By Pamela on Sunday, October 17, 1999 - 11:51 pm:

Well, my last week their was supposed to be the week ending October 4th. The week before that week (the week ending Sept. 27th) I took Monday and Tuesday off to work at my new job. On Wednesday, I started back at the old job to finish it out. I had given them a month and a half notice. I was so ready to get out of there.

On Wednesday, I had decided that I missed my husband too much and I really didn't want to deal with the company anymore. I went to the Office Manager and told her that Friday was going to be my last day; I was going to leave a week early. She said okay and that she was going to miss me and blah blah blah.

The Human Resourse woman came up to my desk not ten minutes later and said, "I hear you are leaving us a week early?" I said, "yes, that's right...". So she told me that she needed me to give her another resignation letter. I didn't see why I had to write another one. So she said that she needed me to just email her saying that I was leaving early and the day of my last working day. Since I was busy finishing up some projects, and I only had two days to get them done, I asked her why she couldn't just use the email that Nicole had forwarded to her that I had sent regarding my last day.

She was pissed that I asked that b/c she is like a major control freak or something. She said, "What email? What are you talking about?"

I said, "How else would you have known what my last day was going to be? Nicole never leaves her office unless she comes up here, and neither do you, so that must mean that she forwarded the email to you, right?"

She got really mad about that. She said that she needed one from me directly to her for records sake, but like I said, she is such a control freak. So I just told her that I would do it as soon as I got some free time. Two minutes after she left she was back at my desk asking me why I hadn't sent her the email. I told her again that I would send it as soon as I could. Throughout the morning she kept coming up to my desk and harassing me. The last time she came up she brought a piece of paper and a pen and shoved it in my face and said, "Well, obviously you are not going to send it so you can just write it down on this paper,"

I told her that whether it was done electronically or manually I would get to it after I was done with my work. She said, "But that could take all day!" And I said, "That's right and I've only got two days to get all this work done,"

And you know what she had the nerve to say? She said, "You're not working!" That's when I got pissed. I was like, excuse me, what did you say? I couldn't believe that she was being so freakin' psyco. I told her that yes, I was working, but if she had a problem with it, she could go to the President himself, who assigned the project to me, and take it up with him b/c I was too busy to deal with her bull.

She then said, "So then I take it you're saying that you aren't going to write this for me? You're refusing?" I said no, I told you already, I will write you another letter, but I am really busy and I will get to it later.

Then she told me that I was acting immature. So then I said, "I'm the immature one, huh? I thought you were the one who was harassing me b/c you obviously don't have anything else to do... I thought you were the one who was being impatient (a sign of immaturity, by the way)... Yeah, I think YOU'RE the immature one,"

So then she said, "You know you are really burning bridges," Yeah, okay, wow. So I said, "And that's the best thing you could come up with? Puh-lease." She got pissed and stormed away. So I immediately went to the Office Manager and told her that I was sorry, but I couldn't stay, not even for the rest of the day. I did not want to leave on terms like this, but this was just too much. If the h/r beast was going to harass me, then it wasn't worth the time or money for me. The Office Manager said she was really sorry for the h/r beast's actions, and she already had a meeting set up for her later that day b/c she had many complaints from other employees about her. She also asked if I was sure that I wanted to leave that day and I said I couldn't take anymore. So she said okay, but they were going to pay me for the whole week. I told her that it was alright, and I would prefer not to be paid for the rest of the week, but she insisted.

And then I left. That was it. A lot different that I expected... But I am so glad to be out of there!

By BigKevin on Monday, October 18, 1999 - 08:50 am:

So now that your out of there and happy again, I have to ask, What, if any, pranks,tricks, destructive/malicious things did you do?

Please don't let me down, say that you were alittle mean.

By ... on Monday, October 18, 1999 - 10:09 am:

nice

very nice

By J on Monday, October 18, 1999 - 11:47 am:

I wondering the same as Big Kevin.

By Pamela on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 01:45 am:

I hate to disappoint you guys, but I didn't do anything mean... I just didn't have it in me. I was just happy to get out of there alive.

How is everyone? I miss you all so much!

I need to laugh, anyone have any good jokes?

By J on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 11:49 am:

Top Ten Halloween Things That Sound Dirty But Aren't 10:She's a goblin! 9:I'd like to get a little something in the sack tonight. 8:Just get on your hands and knees and bob your head. 7:She's got a couple of nice pumpkins on her porch. 6:If you just lick it,it'll last longer. 5:Let me see your big sack! 4:Can I eat your Zagnuts? 3:Have your mom check it before you put it in your mouth. 2:You scared me stiff!! 1:He's got Candy spread out on the living room floor!

By Patrick on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 11:52 am:

thats great J

By MapleLeaf on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 12:19 pm:

Good one J

What are Zagnuts?

By Rhiannon on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 12:34 pm:

They're like Butterfingers, except they've got coconut on them, not chocolate Same kind of middle though, except it's not peanut butter-flavored. But it's flaky and it sticks in your teeth like a Butterfinger. They're kind of yucky.

6 more pages left on that term paper...4.5 hours till deadline...I can do it...

By J on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 01:17 pm:

Top Ten Reasons Why Trick Or Treating Is Better Than Sex 10: You are garanteed to get at least a little somthing in the sack. 9:If you get tired,nobody gets an attitude. 8:Maybe aches,but never guilt the morning after. 7:You don,t have to compliment the person who gives you some. 6:Dressing and fantasizing isn,t considered kinky. 5:If you don,t like what you get,you can just go next door. 4:It doesn,t matter if anyone hears you moaning and groaning. 3:Forty years from now you'll still like candy. 2:The uglier you look,the easier it is to get some. 1:YOU CAN DO THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD.

By Rhiannon on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 03:44 pm:

Someone sent me the top ten things to do to confuse trick or treaters....did you get that one? I deleted mine, or I would post it. Some were really funny.

I have one paragraph left. One. Paragraph. Left. And I can't do it! I can't think of what to say! I hate concluding paragraphs...you have to say what you've already said....and I already said it, so why should I say it again?? They always make me feel like the dork that everyone goes to school with who would make the same joke twice in one conversation. you know? I feel like whoever reads my papers should roll their eyes at my last paragraphs.

I like my paper, though. It was kind of fun to write. Now I just have to end it. Which is kind of ironic, because it's about happy endings and sad endings and which are more realistic and which are more fantasy and how what kind of ending you get depends on where you stop writing the story.

BTW, I had the worse time in trying to write the paper without going ..... once. From you, Patrick! I learned that from watching you!

By Patrick on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 04:36 pm:

it just seems so natural........like the ticking in my head while i compose the next line

By Rhiannon on Friday, October 29, 1999 - 05:04 pm:

Yeah, it is natural. Like the pause between phrases. Who speaks in complete sentences all the time anyway?

I meant not being able to end the paper was ironic. Not that I had to end it. Duh.

I did end it. Nicely, too, i think. I just got back from running it across campus with 4 minutes to spare.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact