'LEGGO MY EGGO or WHERE'S WAFFLES

sorabji.com: I need advice: 'LEGGO MY EGGO or WHERE'S WAFFLES
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Fetidbeaver on Tuesday, October 12, 1999 - 12:29 am:

Waffleboy didn't post at all on monday. This could mean (1) he's pissed (2) he's in a coma (3) jailed (4) Southeren California is in a blackout. Better call the national guard and find out "what the fuck?"

By MoonIt on Tuesday, October 12, 1999 - 03:58 am:

Yet you have no concern for me when I went AWOL with my whole tooth issue.

Bastards.

Males.

You all are.

By Fetidbeaver on Tuesday, October 12, 1999 - 06:20 am:

uh-oh!

By J on Tuesday, October 12, 1999 - 09:59 am:

I think he,s out Nates way,having some much needed time off.I hope he,s having fun.

By Simon on Tuesday, October 12, 1999 - 12:07 pm:

I heard he was last seen in Berkeley selling wicker hats on Telegraph with Hazel Pethig.

By Nate on Tuesday, October 12, 1999 - 03:12 pm:

He is on vacation.

If we're all males, i have some misconceptions about certain sorabjiites.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, October 12, 1999 - 04:35 pm:

Hazel Pethig? Monty Python's costume designer? What a weird vacation that would be!

By Waffles on Wednesday, October 13, 1999 - 12:59 pm:

thanks for asking, and yes hiatus to gods country.....monterey & big sur were
    absolutely divine, went to the Henry Miller gallery/library, bought some books and a rare scribe that he left posted on his house way back when, one day i'll type it up and share....the PCH drive is unbelievable.......1000ft cliffs, had some fires though, got to watch these big ass helicopters dip water from the ocean, scoot over the mountain and return for more........ever hear the story of the scuba diver that got scooped up...puzzled people for months when they found a dead body in scuba gear in the burnt woods.....monterey was charming. the hotel was really nice, woke to a beatufil bay view.....got super pissed......raunchy sex and expensive dinners and polaroids to prove it all.........we were such sluts.......ran out of chiba, but had some stashed when we got home.......i still have some wicker hats if anyone needs one .........oh and (kind bud) (kind bud) (kind bud) it's the san francisco treat and the top commodity on the haight...

By Nate on Wednesday, October 13, 1999 - 01:58 pm:

how much you pay for kind on the haight?

By Waffles on Wednesday, October 13, 1999 - 02:24 pm:

i didn't ask.......i was armed as well as my friends....the only city i buy drugs off the street is in NYC, and thats only when may balls are WAYYYYY big......

By Nate on Wednesday, October 13, 1999 - 02:59 pm:

drugs on the haight is for highschoolers who don't know any better.

By Waffles on Wednesday, October 13, 1999 - 03:13 pm:

right....it was so funny thought, every 10feet someother highschool hippie runaway was hawking "kind bud" "green bud"...being baked myself at the time it was kinda weird at first, i wasn't sure if i was imagining things, but by the 5th or 6th kid..i figured out what was going on. My friend told me in Seatlle they all ask if you want some soup. In NYC,. if you wanna cop H you ask around for "boy"...go figure

by theway, i kick myself for not getting apicture, but in Monterey they have a street "Mark Thomas Blvd."

By nancy reagan on Wednesday, October 13, 1999 - 03:37 pm:

that's because the drugs are sold by brand name.

"terminator" and "john rambo" used to be big brands of devil's dandruff when i was in college.
    people would be walking around asking, "you seen john rambo? johnny rambo been around here?"

"yeah, i got john rambo right here in my pants."

brand names generally insure quality. but of course after certain names get big, you get low-end counterfeit product flooding the market. that johnny rambo/terminator buzz you trust so much could end up fucking you up instead of cooling you out... mainly because you're snorting drano and lactose instead of bolivian marching powder.

it's all ugly.

just say no to street drugs.

By Waffles on Wednesday, October 13, 1999 - 03:42 pm:

oh and your an example of beauty mrs. regan.....what do you know about recreational drug use.....perppas you numbed your existance while in the white house? or was that ronny........

By J on Wednesday, October 13, 1999 - 03:57 pm:

Ronnie doesn,t know his ass from a hole in the ground,he can,t remember,Nancy will never tell.

By Ron Reagan on Wednesday, October 13, 1999 - 05:12 pm:

I am a hole in the ground.

By Bill Clinton on Wednesday, October 13, 1999 - 05:18 pm:

I like my blow,I like blowjobs too!!

By James Garfield on Wednesday, October 13, 1999 - 05:26 pm:

Where the fuck is the Secret Service when you need them?

By nancy reagan on Wednesday, October 13, 1999 - 05:37 pm:

secretly servicing me.

a woman has her needs.

god knows ronnie can't give me the rock hard monkey-lovin' a woman of my stature demands.

By Old Blue Eyes on Wednesday, October 13, 1999 - 05:46 pm:

Thats where I cum in baaaabeyyy!!! Oh,I forgot I,m dead,even dead I got more life in me than Ronnie.I,ll drop in sometime toots.

By Ron Reagan on Wednesday, October 13, 1999 - 05:56 pm:

jesus christ folks. i'm dead already.

By J on Thursday, October 14, 1999 - 10:20 am:

By Semillama on Friday, October 15, 1999 - 10:01 am:

Wow, I never know Jesus was such a dork. Must be the namby-pamby, "oh-please-nail-me-up-so-i-can-bitch-about-it" crybaby Jesus, not the two-fisted, "I'll show you where you can stick that spear, centurion" FIGHTING JESUS, not he Cowboy Jesus, he came bustin' through the saloon doors wearing nothing but them CHAPS, not the Werewolf Jesus, not the Rat Pack Jesus, not the Jesus That Didn't Get Nailed, the Undead Jesus, Yeah! nor the millions and millions of SubJesii out there, kicking ass and taking names! EIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI

By Rhiannon on Saturday, October 16, 1999 - 02:17 pm:

I just heard about that 7.0 earthquake in So. CA. I hope Waffles is all right.

By J on Saturday, October 16, 1999 - 04:02 pm:

We felt it from here!!! I tried to call the Mojave payphone but it was busy.Thinking about RC in Florida too.

By Waffles on Saturday, October 16, 1999 - 06:43 pm:

were all good, we slept heavily on all that beer right through the big one, but we were awakended by a concerned friend and shortly thereafter felt a 5.8 afteshock, kinda mello, easier rider, rolling.........like i said , i always miss the big ones, thanks for your concern

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact