I have a nipple problem.

sorabji.com: I need advice: I have a nipple problem.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Cheeken God on Thursday, October 21, 1999 - 03:02 pm:

I'm a young, virile, male, and my right nipple is fine...but my left nipple is sort of inverted, and when it gets cold, he just goes further in. It's like a turtle. If I talk to him just right, he comes out...but he spends most of his time in. Any ideas?

By Nate on Thursday, October 21, 1999 - 03:12 pm:

lithium. if you were a normal male you wouldn't be worried about your fucking nipples.

you shouldn't have them anyway. YOU'RE A FUCKING MAN.

By Waffles on Thursday, October 21, 1999 - 03:18 pm:

get it pierced.......

By Cheeken God on Thursday, October 21, 1999 - 03:19 pm:

Which brings up perhaps a more important point:
    Why do men have nipples? I think they're for biting during nasty sex.

By Nate on Thursday, October 21, 1999 - 04:24 pm:

i don't think you've ever had nasty sex.

By J on Thursday, October 21, 1999 - 04:39 pm:

Maybe he did,maybe letting people bite his nipples is what made one inverted.

By Waffles on Thursday, October 21, 1999 - 05:50 pm:

what is the qualifier nate?

By Nate on Thursday, October 21, 1999 - 05:52 pm:

if you have to ask...

By Waffles on Thursday, October 21, 1999 - 05:58 pm:

well..........yes

By Margret on Thursday, October 21, 1999 - 06:30 pm:

One of my nipples is inverted 1/2 the time. I kind of like it.

By Sarah on Thursday, October 21, 1999 - 07:41 pm:

i have never had nasty sex either.

By Waffles on Thursday, October 21, 1999 - 07:49 pm:

so margret the other 1/2 you are cold or turned on?

By Ss on Thursday, October 21, 1999 - 08:37 pm:

i am totally self-concious about my nipples... they're really big (i'm a girl)... nearly takes up the whole breast. i don't know, it's embarrassing..

By Nate on Thursday, October 21, 1999 - 08:50 pm:

like fried eggs?

By Sarah on Thursday, October 21, 1999 - 08:51 pm:

it's ok, as long as they're not hairy.

By Nate on Thursday, October 21, 1999 - 08:55 pm:

not really, sarah. it depends on size of breasts and symmetry of nipple.

huge, oddly shaped aerolas on smalls breasts look like fried eggs.

By N on Thursday, October 21, 1999 - 11:50 pm:

my roommate in college had the huge-nipples-on-practically-nonexistent-breasts thing.

after she had her first baby, the breasts kind of caught up with the nipples.

By Waffles on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 11:38 am:

i kinda have to side with sarah, i was one with a girl that had hairy nipples. I never saw her again. I am not so partial against the fried egg syndrom....i would hate for a woman look down upon me for something on my pecker that may be unique

By heather on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 11:43 am:

what would that be?

By Waffles on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 11:58 am:

i was speaking figuratively, nothing specific per se....besides, i am modest

By J on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 12:14 pm:

Ha!!!

By Waffles on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 12:36 pm:

i thought you'd like that

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, October 22, 1999 - 02:13 pm:

even I liked that!

:-O

By Joe Johnson on Thursday, April 8, 2004 - 03:13 pm:

I like big puffy soft nipples that have to be persuaded to get hard! I have only seen one set of fully inverted nipples. They were very sensitive for her at first but then she became very aroused with me playing/sucking on them--to the point that she had multiple orgasms with me just suck and playing with them! I really love looking/playing with nipples--I don't think I was properly weaned!
    Joe!

By Mr.Z on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 07:36 pm:

Why don't you try a vacuum, but first put some super glue on your nip then keep the vacuum on it and when the glue dries...WhaLLAHHHH

By on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 04:21 pm:

:~)

By Me on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 07:44 pm:

if we were all the same, life would be very boring

By Me on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 07:44 pm:

if we were all the same, life would be very boring

By D on Tuesday, May 17, 2005 - 12:13 am:

)- )-

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact