What ever will I do?

sorabji.com: I need advice: What ever will I do?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Guy on the street on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 10:48 am:

I realized that I have a crush on kymical.
    It is kind of crazy I know, but she is quite funny and intellectual.
    Not to mention her rapier wit, et cetera.
    Any body got the goods on this girlie?

By Agatha on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 01:38 pm:

SHE'S SINGLE.

By Tired on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 04:17 pm:

Do math.

By Nate on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 04:23 pm:

this is twisted.

By Cat on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 06:00 pm:

You're just jealous cause no one is heavy breathing over you.

Actually....um...no one is heavy breathing over me either.

Yeah, this is really freakin twisted. How can you fall for someone on a bloody bulletin board anyway? Is it their spelling that really turns you on?

By Nate on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 06:09 pm:

no, i'm sure they've known each other for a lifetime.

it's truely twisted.

By Cat on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 06:19 pm:

Ohhhh, is "Guy on the street" actually Kymical?

How cute.

By semillama on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 07:25 pm:

or sad.

Kym, you want boys to date, go move to Houghton , Michigan. The guy/ girl ratio at the local U is like 3 to 1.

By Mavis on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 07:28 pm:

fuck that, that never hwelped me get a date in that place!

the boys there have a 5/4 asshole ratio.....

By Mavis on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 07:28 pm:

fuck that, that never helped me get a date in that place!

the boys there have a 5/4 asshole ratio.....

By Pez on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 08:47 pm:

i think it's all in the timing. and the communication.

or maybe i'm wrong. has anyone ever heard of a perfect guy? or a guy who was evil all the time?

what about us girls? i'm sure we've all been bitches at some time or another. i know i have.

By Isolde on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 08:48 pm:

No one is perfect, no one is utterly flawed. We all fall somewhere in the middle, I"m afraid.

By Antigone on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 10:58 pm:

Note that "Guy on the street" could also be Trace or SATAN...

By Pez on Thursday, September 7, 2000 - 12:17 am:

could be just about any of us, really... is it YOU? :points finger a la uncle sam in those old ww2 ads:

By Gee on Thursday, September 7, 2000 - 01:11 am:

I think the host of the newer Love Connection is pretty funny. I like him much better than jerkhead Chuck. I never liked Chuck.

By Kymical on Thursday, September 7, 2000 - 01:13 am:

what can i say i got some ego issues...
    and everyone gets all infatuated, and everyone seems to have such neato friends and stuff.

it was me, i will admit it.

and you know what i would do it again.

it was either this one or post in Why I Oughta: go see kymical!

no one ever wants to come visit me. <pout>

i am really bored.

hmmmmm, mighigan has actually been in my sights for a while. but more like detroit i am afraid. tho i don't know where that is in correllation.

i don't really want a boyfriend, i just like attention. so don't worry guys, there really was no emergency. just kym being egocentric and bored.

so like most of my topics, this one can die now.

By Kymical on Thursday, September 7, 2000 - 01:14 am:

Cat:
    super sleuth!!

Sem: it isn't that sad. geez, you make me sound like some depresso movie.

By Cat on Thursday, September 7, 2000 - 01:15 am:

Actually it could only be those of us using Splitrock Services as our home ISP.

By Kymical on Thursday, September 7, 2000 - 11:01 am:

slpitrock service...
    super sleuth...

you see where i am going with this?

By Trace on Thursday, September 7, 2000 - 02:29 pm:

I hate to say this, because I am sure everyone just "knows" that I am the one who was satan, I am not the Guy on the Street. Have I ever hit on anyone that shamelessly?
    Also, I use a free isp at home, so it may be that more than one person uses the same ISP......
    GASP!

By Trace on Thursday, September 7, 2000 - 02:32 pm:

The ISP I use is 1stup.com they also opperate as the-xfiles.com and many others

By Kymical on Thursday, September 7, 2000 - 04:05 pm:

i use that one on occassion as well.
    sometimes i don't.

it is kind of like that whole feeling like a nut thing.

you know what i am talking about.

By Trace on Thursday, September 7, 2000 - 04:12 pm:

Oh too well

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact