Don't laugh but i need advice on buying bras

sorabji.com: I need advice: Don't laugh but i need advice on buying bras
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Eternatee on Thursday, February 15, 2001 - 07:36 pm:

For the last 8+ years i have been pregnant and in need of 40dd's. Now that my tubes are tied, I am coming back into my old shape. How exactly do you find a well fitting bra---what do you measure

By pez on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 12:51 am:

what you do is measure around your chest underneath your breasts--so you don't have any booby-flesh in your measurement--and then around your chest, going across your nipples. the first sum is the number you'll need, in inches. to figure your cup size, subtract your chest measurement from your breast measurement. 1/2 (inch) is aa, 1 is a, 2 is b, and so on.

then there's the comfort issue.

i've found that hanes and jockey bras are the best for overall comfort--they're sportier than most, though. right now i'm wearing a vanity fair bra that i love--no underwires and you can move the straps from standard to x-back. and it's always good to have a strapless, preferably one with removable straps.

hope that helps. and for the measuring, get someone else to do it--by bending over to peek at the tape measure you can mess it up.

By Cup runneth under on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 11:32 pm:

a saleslady told me once,

the cup size of a 36B is the same as a 38A

34C is same as 36B

and so on...

no wonder when 34B's were too binding and i wanted to move up, 36B's were too voluminous and floppy...

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact