NYC, 1 week, very little money....

sorabji.com: I need advice: NYC, 1 week, very little money....
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Kymical on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 09:27 am:

what is there to do that is interesting. and not too touristy.
    (that can't be a word.)

i am leaving on the 19th. every day is like christmas eve!

By patrick on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 11:41 am:

destroy nyc dumabass.

By patrick on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 11:41 am:

AHEM

pardon

DUMBASS

By Dougie on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 11:46 am:

What do you like to do?

There's Coney Island/NY Aquarium (easy ride to Brooklyn on the subway), Staten Island Ferry (great views of Manhattan & a cheap ride), MoMA, Chinatown (just walk around and find a place to eat -- or if you need recommendations, I've got 'em, i.e., Joe's Shanghai on Pell St. is THE best), Central Park Zoo & Bronx Zoo. Those are just a few off the top of my head. Check newyork.citysearch.com -- you'll find a lot there. Also, www.villagevoice.com has all the listings for concerts etc.

By patrick on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 12:05 pm:

theres Alphabet city too

By semillama on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 12:12 pm:

I would suggest that you find swine and demand he pay for everything.

By Kymical on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 12:13 pm:

hmmm, yes someone paying for things....a capitol idea!

By Nate on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 03:57 pm:

and if you find your way to the silicon valley i would suggest hartziem capitol dodge. glenn hartziem will give you the best deals on new and used american cars, trucks and vans.

By Kymical on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 04:18 pm:

will he give me a good deal on a scooter?

can he work that kind of magic?

well? can he nate?!

By Nate on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 04:28 pm:

who the hell rides scooters? jesus christ on a stick.

By semillama on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 05:01 pm:

Hey, don't knock these scooters. especially the Bajaj models.

These are cool.

check out page one, there, too. The scooter on the bottom is really good looking.

By patrick on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 05:32 pm:

When i heard Kosmo.com bit the bullet, i was thinking of trying to get one of their scooters for cheap.

By Nate on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 05:53 pm:

are you fucking drunk?

By patrick on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 06:21 pm:

what do you mean?

you question kosmo.com bit the bullet? or the fact that id consider for a second in getting a scooter?

I think i could have some fun with the little fucker.

By Nate on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 06:27 pm:

i was actually talking to sem. but yeah, it's a fucking scooter.

By Kymical on Tuesday, June 12, 2001 - 10:54 pm:

oh my god.

really? i want to buy one of their fucking scooters. cause then it would be very stylish and oh so early millineum.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 - 01:05 am:

stylish my ass. are you fuckign drunk?

By semillama on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 - 09:02 am:

Scooters are fun. I haven't been real drunk in a while. Those are nice looking scooters. Back when therer were ska chicks, that would've drawn 'em like flies.

By Spunkrat Trace on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 - 09:05 am:

Semi,
    You realize that post makes little to no sense?

By Kymical on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 - 10:23 am:

it makes sense to me Sem!

a lot of people think i am all about ska, when all i really want is a boy with a scooter to drive me around. and so we can get real drunk and break things. <sigh>

By Nate on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 - 11:20 am:

fuck the french! fuck the scooters!

By patrick on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 - 11:24 am:

i think ska chicks silly. that whole fring haircut...whats it called...having all the hair shaved except the front bangs.

i know its judgemental, im not afraid of it.

maybe it's because there was a so called, self-proclaimed ska-chick i knew...she was an extremely repulsive girl, in ever way imaginable. Im not ashamed to say i judged her on her looks and her smell. I just imagine her, that damn flight jacket, plaid skirts and suspenders around her waist that never held up anything and that wretched smile. Not even ugly- pretty, ugly ugly. Not even smelly-good, smelly- smelly. Im glad Jared hooked up with her though. He had a hard time with the ladies. We used to stay up late, listening to records, making fart noises with our armpits, smoking his dad's grass Jared was king at the armpit fart noises.

God damn ska chick.

By Kymical on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 - 11:32 am:

hey now..

i currently have an oi.

but it is very afro-centric.

so i look more like a Fishbone stunt double than the ska girl from the previous story.

although i am pretty ugly....hmmm.

By patrick on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 - 12:02 pm:

i saw your picture hon.....i MEAN THIS GIRL WAS UUUUUUUGLY...

By Kymical on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 - 12:58 pm:

like hit by a truck carrying ugli fruit, ugly?

By patrick on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 - 01:17 pm:

yes.

By Buster on Thursday, June 14, 2001 - 10:07 am:

i want to ride a ska girly like a scooter

By Kymical on Thursday, June 14, 2001 - 11:35 am:

now that would indeed be interesting.

By nancy boy on Thursday, June 14, 2001 - 11:43 am:

you're all wankers

By Kymical on Thursday, June 14, 2001 - 12:24 pm:

and coming from you that means so much.

By jack on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 03:40 pm:

scooters.

they are right there too.

scooters.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact