Am I Normal?

sorabji.com: I need advice: Am I Normal?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Goddess on Monday, August 13, 2001 - 11:39 pm:

I'm a girl. I'm 20. I think I'm becoming
    attracted to girls. There's one in particular. I
    dont know if i should pursue this or push it out
    of my head. I think maybe this is why i've
    never had a successful relationship. Or
    maybe that's cause im an unstable person.

By agatha on Tuesday, August 14, 2001 - 12:29 am:

being normal and being a lesbian are two unrelated things. you can be a normal lesbian, or an abnormal heterosexual. you say you are unstable, so maybe you should deal with that issue and then start dating after your head is straight, you will figure out afterwards whether you are gay or straight or bi. girls dating girls is perfectly normal, in my opinion.

good luck.

By Czarina on Tuesday, August 14, 2001 - 01:32 am:

Who gets to be in charge of deciding who's normal?

By Nate on Tuesday, August 14, 2001 - 01:39 am:

why do people come here looking for advice?

By pez on Tuesday, August 14, 2001 - 02:32 am:

"there's no normal, only average."

By semillama on Tuesday, August 14, 2001 - 08:54 am:

"You're better than normal, you're Abnormal!"
    -Frye

By Czarina on Tuesday, August 14, 2001 - 09:55 am:

That makes me think of Marty Feldman,in the movie "Young Frankenstein",when he goes to get a brain for the doc,and picks the one that says"Abnormal".

By Hal on Tuesday, August 14, 2001 - 11:53 am:

Dude Abnormal has to be better then Normal it has letters in front of it... An A and a B, if I remember correctly an A and a B are good letters, better then C's,D's, and F's.

By The Watcher on Tuesday, August 14, 2001 - 03:42 pm:

No one who enters Sorabji land is normal.

In here crazyness is a matter of degree.

Welcome to the nut house.

Of course those on the outside are usually stranger than us.

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2001 - 04:09 pm:

By Gee on Tuesday, August 14, 2001 - 06:03 pm:

Last night I had a dream that I was in love with Valery from "The Lofters". She was dying and she was all covered in blood, and we kept embracing and I was surprised that her blood wasn't rubbing off on me. At one point I lifted up one of her breasts to see if she had a cut under it, and the skin just detached itself from her body and a whole bunch of blood came pouring out.

it was really really strange

"The Lofters" is like a canadian version of "The Real World". they live about a block away from a friend of mine. you can go to their website (www.u8tv.com) to see what Valery looks like, if you so desire.

By patrick on Tuesday, August 14, 2001 - 07:21 pm:

you watch too much tv.

By wisper on Tuesday, August 14, 2001 - 07:38 pm:

their float in the Gay Day parade was the crappiest.

it's the only thing on at 3am.

the raver guy would be edible if he wasn't dumb as a rock.

i'm just bitter. ignore me.

By Gee on Tuesday, August 14, 2001 - 08:31 pm:

whether I watch too much TV or not, what does that have to do with it?

I find it ironic that I should dream about Valery, because I really think Jen is much more attractive.

which one is the raver guy?

By wisper on Tuesday, August 14, 2001 - 11:27 pm:

Kalen

it's one of those cases where the guy is so nasty, he's hot.

i call it *nastractive!*

or attracti-nasty

By I dunno who I am on Monday, January 12, 2004 - 03:57 pm:

Um, yeah. Totally.

By Rose on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 09:58 am:

castractive! cut it open like a banana!!
    hahaaa

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact