Help

sorabji.com: I need advice: Help
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By moonit on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 12:09 am:

So, dilema.

Do i go and see Live (who I love) even though I am dirt poor.

Or do I be good and spend the money ($62) on bills?

By dave. on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 01:54 am:

bills. grow up, moonit.

By agatha on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 02:36 am:

go see the show.

don't listen to dave, he's a stick in the mud.

By Nate on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 06:11 am:

it's Live, agatha. pay the bills.

By sarah on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 10:44 am:

spend the money on good bourbon and a book by one of margret's favorite authors.

By patrick on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 11:26 am:

i didnt know Live were still around. pay the bills for chrissakes.

By agatha on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 12:00 pm:

she likes live! cut the girl some slack. sarah's idea isn't bad, either, and you could probably still pay some of the bills to boot.

or you could convince your paper to let you review the show and buy you a ticket. heh.

By moonit on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 01:57 pm:

thats not a bad idea.

i might give that one a whirl.

By moonit on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 02:07 pm:

actually going to live would depend on whether or not Sharon wanted to go, and we missed them last time they were here.

Dammit if Jules was working here we'd probably get to go for free like we did with Creed.

I'll probably just pay bills.

By moonit on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 02:09 pm:

Thing is, I'm always paying bills and Andrew owes me money.

Don't I deserve a little fun dammit?

Alcohol and books sounds good

By Janass on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 02:49 pm:

man who put cream in tart,not always the baker

By Hal on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 02:54 pm:

Go see Live.

No other words of wisdom at this time.

By patrick on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 02:59 pm:

By chingalo on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 03:30 pm:

¿te gusta gatitas, patrick? hay dos aquí.

By patrick on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 03:57 pm:

yeah something like that droop.

By Spider on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 04:01 pm:

ARGH! Again with the wicked links! When will I learn that I can't trust you guys?

By patrick on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 04:04 pm:

hey spider whats doin?

By mal muchacho droopy on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 04:21 pm:

lo siento, araña. que paso?

By wisper on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 05:10 pm:

pay the bills.

(this is coming from someone who chose hairdye over dinner last night)

By patrick on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 05:31 pm:

that reminds me of the lecture id like to give to the crusty punks that loaf around hollywood blvd and bum shit.

its like..."hey ass monkey, instead of bumming money for mcdonalds and smokes(why do all so-called anarchist crusties eat at the icon of globalization) why didn't you skip the green dye and pack of safety pins?"

further...i was walking today behind this kiddo who had the misfits skull on his leather...and im thinking (on par for patrick these days) how fucking original is that? Not that i was any different...

By Daniel ssss on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 08:17 am:

I'm glad I work with addicts, alcoholics, and gamblers, and other assorted psychotic members of the fringes of society.

Keeps my ass in balance. hehe

By patrick on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 12:41 pm:

soooooo spider.....

what, you ignoring me now?

dangman

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact