Montana

sorabji.com: I need advice: Montana
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Spider on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 02:28 pm:

For TBone and Hal:

What are the major cities with big airports in Montana? What about the neighboring states?

I'm trying to plan my October trip, and I need to know where to fly into.

Here's what I would like to do, if it helps. I want to fly into MT on Sat, Oct. 4, drive around (where is a matter of debate), and end up in Las Vegas on Friday, Oct. 10. That last destination and date are definite -- everything else is up for discussion.

I could also fly into WY or ID, I guess.

BTW, I know it's a big area I'm trying to cover in 6 days. Hehe, this weekend, a family acquaintance from Italy is staying with me, and she just sent me an email saying she wants to see LA, Chicago, NY, Texas, and DC while she's here. For 10 days. I think she expects to be able to drive to LA from DC in a few hours or something. Europeans, huh.

By Qbert on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 02:40 pm:

Hey Spider. Missoula, Billings, Butte, and Bozeman all have airports. I can't think of any others in MT. Bozeman is about 2 1/2 (or less) hours from Missoula, Butte is closer (about 1 1/2) Billings is a hole that you don't want to enter if you can avoid it.

By Spider on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 02:47 pm:

Thanks!

By Spider on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 03:01 pm:

Ugh, this is looking to be expensive.

One-way ticket to Missoula from BWI ($446/person), one-way from Las Vegas to BWI ($244), and renting a car from Missoula to drop off in Las Vegas( $669). $2049 total, $1025 each, not counting gas/food/lodging.

Compare that to one round-trip ticket from BWI to Vegas ($241) and renting a car in Vegas to return in Vegas ($174). $662 total, $331 each.

But it's over 1000 miles from Las Vegas to Glacier National Park. We'd have to drive there and back in 6 days. It could be done, but would it be any fun?

Ay, dios mio. What to do...

By TBone on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 03:10 pm:

Missoula's got an "international" airport. But Billings has the biggest airport. But that's 340 miles from Missoula.
    It's pretty common for us Western Montanans to drive to Spokane to catch a cheap flight. That's around 200 Miles.

By Nate on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 03:11 pm:

i've comfortably driven 750 miles in a day.

i think you'd have much more fun driving over to LA and then up the Hwy 1 to Santa Barbara or San Luis Obispo or Big Sur or Monterey or Santa Cruz or San Francisco or Jenner or Arcata. Depending on how much driving versus looking around you wanted to do.

By Spider on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 03:57 pm:

Spokane...there's an idea.

I've already done the Las Vegas - San Francisco via Hwy 1 trip....I want to go somewhere new and somewhere I think I may want to live. Oregon and Washington are attractive and I may change plans to go there instead, but Glacier National Park...in October....the thought makes my heart sing, baby.

By Nate on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 04:03 pm:

i'd do the vegas - sf trip again over driving north from vegas through nevada.

miles after miles of ass.

and not in a good way.

By Spider on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 04:22 pm:

We'd probably go through Utah...it too is pretty vacant, but at least it's kind of pretty. Sort of. Better than Nevada anyway.

Do you get nostalgic for certain journeys? When I was little, every other summer or so, my mother, brother, and I would drive from Las Vegas to Salt Lake City and back to visit my family up there. The route from Las Vegas that dips slightly into Arizona before continuing north into Utah has a special place in my heart, even though in all actuality it's probably butt-ugly scenically and mind-numbing to anyone else.

The strangest thing happened last summer, when my mom and I drove south from SLC to Cedar City, halfway to Las Vegas. One thing I remember very clearly from those childhood trips to SLC are the purple mountains and huge grazing fields of prairie grass on either side of the highway. But last summer, I didn't see such a landscape, even though I'm certain we were on the same road. A few summers earlier, I had made the trip from Las Vegas north to Cedar City, and I didn't see the purple mountains then, either. So where are the purple mountains?? I know I wasn't hallucinating all those different times, and I can't think of anywhere else I could have driven where I would have seen such a sight.

By Spider on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 04:31 pm:

Hey, does red sandstone look purple at twilight?

By semillama on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 04:47 pm:

It does indeed.

By Spider on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 05:15 pm:

Ah-ha! Mystery solved!

By Hal on Tuesday, August 26, 2003 - 06:31 pm:

Your probably better off getting a flight into Spokane, and driving the 3 hours to Missoula. The flight will be cheaper if you do that. Flying in or out of anywhere in Montana usually costs about 50-100 bucks more, no matter where your flying to or from.

Sweet, finally a sorabjite comes to see TBone and I.

By agatha on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 01:33 am:

I want to meet Spider! If you can't come to Olympia, maybe the family can travel to Spokane to say hey.

By Antigone on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 03:18 am:

Careful, now. You'll scare her away. :)

By agatha on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 12:00 pm:

Well, whatever will be will be.

By kazu on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 12:06 pm:

agatha, can I add you to my friendster network?

By patrick on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 12:21 pm:

friendster?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RESIST!

By kazu on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 12:26 pm:

I'm rarely on the site.

I just want to see Agatha's goods.

By Spider on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 12:31 pm:

Well, one-way to Spokane would be $297 each, and the car would be at least $325 to Las Vegas.

If my damned brother got off his ass and at least told me what he does and doesn't want to do, I could make a decision.

By patrick on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 12:32 pm:

can you girls ease up on your lezfest already?

jesusmontechristo!

By semillama on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 12:35 pm:

I bet you Patrick has never spoken those words before.

By kazu on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 12:35 pm:

ha! and I was just telling sem that if not for him I would have a crush on one (or more) of the ladies here.

(she grins)

By kaz on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 12:41 pm:

and that is ALL that I am going to say on the matter so don't ask.

By patrick on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 01:20 pm:

actually sem...you'd be surprised.

my wife, in the past, has been a proving ground for girls trying out the gay side. it got old & shallow really fast.

By semillama on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 02:35 pm:

so you have spoken those words before?

By patrick on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 02:36 pm:

well.

no.

By sarah on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 03:42 pm:

i've seen agatha's goods. hubba hubba!

By semillama on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 04:12 pm:

I've always maintained that the women of sorabji are unusually good looking compared to the population as a whole.

By sarah on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 04:54 pm:

i'm thinking we should have a sorabji women's gathering.

and i *promise* not to molest any of you.

ha! i crack myself up!

By Spider on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 05:09 pm:

Glacier National Park, October 4. Be there!

Alternately, Las Vegas, October 11. Be there!

By sarah on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 05:13 pm:

ooooh! October 11th is my birthday! vegas it is!

(i'm not kidding)

By Dougie on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 05:14 pm:

Oooh, can us guys come and watch? We won't say a word, I promise. In fact you'd never know we were there, save for the mad spanking sounds and moans coming from the corners.

By Spider on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 05:24 pm:

Hell, I'm not kidding either. I have a family reunion there from Oct. 10-12, but I won't be busy all the time (though my evenings will probably be occupied....afternoons should be free) and I know I could use a break from my family.

The thing is, though....will Agatha be able to make it? Agatha, you have to be there. Kazoo, will you be on fall break at that time?

By Spider on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 05:25 pm:

...Uh, make that "I anticipate that I will need a break from my family".....damn stupid grammar...

By kazoo on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 06:03 pm:

That IS my fall break.

I still need to work out my work-load/budget/sem-schedule...but I will keep it in mind. I just added Las Vegas to my airfare list.

By Dougie on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 06:12 pm:

Well crap, if you're not going to invite guys, at least take pix and post them.

By wisper on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 07:25 pm:

*noting that flights to LasVegas only cost 150 bucks on the cheap-ass airline......*

damn you people! making me consider these things!

By Lapis on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 10:19 pm:

Isn't Glacier in Wyoming or something?

Hm. A little over a month away.

(You must prepare for the art show!)

Oh, that begins on the 30th, not the 14th or something.

(You haven't even started!)

I might be driving again by then.

(Everything's a mess and you're a flake!)

Dammit.

By Hal on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 02:05 am:

Glacier is in Montana about 2 hours north of Missoula.

Yellowstone is partially in Wyoming, partially in Montana.

By dave. on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 02:39 am:

it's highly doubtful my steed will survive the journey.

so, not gonna happen, agatha. unless you plan some fucked up bus thing.

By agatha on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:10 am:

Heh. I am the queen of fucked up bus things.

Add away, Kazoo. I kind of forgot about the friendster thing about ten minutes after I created a profile, but maybe I'll check it if I know I have more than one friend on there.

By Lapis on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 06:15 am:

If I have a car and canb make it, maybe. I can save it if there is a vehicle.

By patrick on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 12:16 pm:

dave. can we get a picture of your horseless carriage?

i have this image of you in like a late 70s toyota wagon of some sort, perhaps yellow or doodoo brown, rusting in some spots, sputtering along the highway, cursing & bumbling at traffic while trying to crank out some mudhoney or something heavy like that through the only crappy speaker that still works.

By patrick on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 12:17 pm:

and simultaneously i see agatha, stress free knitting and eating lollipops with cleo on a super clean bus jetting through town.

By wisper on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 06:50 pm:

lol

By agatha on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 10:59 pm:

Close. We have a grandma car. Literally, we got it from Dave's grandma.

It's a Chevy Loooooomina.

By dave. on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 11:24 pm:

i had an epic dream last night. probably went on for a few hours.

me and cleo were performing in a band that was half white stripes, half trachtenburg family slideshow players. i was playing raunchy, garage-y guitar and singing while cleo played drums. she was up front on the riser and i hung back in the relative shadows.

we'd played for what seemed hours and every time we finished a song, i'd start with the, "thank you, goodnight!" but cleo would cut me off by beginning the intro to another song which sent the crowd into another wave of clapping and cheering. so we'd launch into another song.

over and over. and over and over.

i had to wake up to end the show.

By cyst on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 02:46 am:

I got stoned in the back of the old breakroom with jason trachtenberg before he got pissed and left seattle.

if I log on here again in the next 10 days, I will continue to talk about wedding shit that no one gives a hot pickle about because I feel it's not only my right but my duty as a bride to bore the fuck out of everyone about my stupid wedding, which, by the way, is going to suck.

for instance. the weather.

ok, I want you to guess the date of my outdoor wedding based on the silly 15-day forecast.

8/29 Sunshine and warm
    8/30 Mostly sunny and pleasant
    8/31 Partly sunny and comfortable
    9/1 Mostly sunny and warm
    9/2 Sunny and warm
    9/3 A good deal of sunshine
    9/4 Mostly sunny
    9/5 Brilliant sunshine and warm
    9/6 Partly sunny and warm
    9/7 Cloudy with a chance of rain
    9/8 Mostly cloudy and warm
    9/9 Partly sunny and warm
    9/10 Partly sunny
    9/11 Partly sunny

like fucking hell.

By semillama on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 09:44 am:

I'm still trying to process the fact that you are getting married. Are there details on another thread? and if not, illuminate us, please. Everyone here loves a good story.

By Lapis on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 09:55 am:

9/7? That's coming right up!

By J on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 11:27 am:

I remember her posting about it,but for the life of me I could never find the thread.So give us an update Cyst now that it's coming right up.

By c on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 11:58 am:

it's not saying chance of rain anymore; it's saying scattered thundershowers.

we've been living together for two years. we decided to get married, then we decided to get married soon, because within days it became clear that everyone was going to harass us daily about plans, and we thought better to waste one summer planning a wedding instead of an entire year.

I had wanted to get married on a certain primate-encrusted rock in the mediterranean, but my family's sob stories about that got increasingly shrill, and one day I came to the realization that we couldn't just do what we wanted, not without constantly being reminded, "you know your brother is going to have to drop out of school in order to attend."

so now it's a backyard wedding, though this particular backyard is on the puget sound surrounded by tall pines with bald eagles flying overhead and all those niceties. it probably would have been good if the weather could have held up for just one more day, after what must be a record-breaking string of sunny days. I feel like it's been months since it rained. oh, well. the yard, which slopes down to the water, might be too steep for a tent, but maybe we can figure out what sort of canopy we can put up and all that shit.

it was going to be small and simple, but then it turned out that certain people had to be invited. a lot of them. my only concern about that was how we were going to fit them all in the house if it ended up raining; come to think of it, we never really did figure one that out.

flowers: dahlias. cake: coconut, banana, chocolate kahlua. processional: ravel. recessional: satie. red wool carpets and cotton blankets on the lawn. oh, my god, I can't believe how boring this is, even to me.

hey, can anyone tell me what a day of rain would do to copper?

By semillama on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 12:04 pm:

nothing. Copper is affected by atmosphere, not water. It will turn green or black, depending on the level of pollution, but one day is not going to do anything at all.

By Spider on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 12:10 pm:

Cyst, I like your choice of music.

By kazu on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 12:30 pm:

I like your choice of cake.

By TBone on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 02:06 pm:

I like your choice of metals.

By semillama on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 02:15 pm:

I like your choice of slopes.

By Spider on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 05:53 pm:

Back to my October trip...

What do you think about flying into Seattle, driving across to Montana, down through Yellowstone, down to SLC, and down to Las Vegas, and then flying home from Vegas?

Is that, like, way too much driving to do in a week?

This is bumming me out. I think I want to do too much.

By Spider on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 11:32 am:

OK, I'm bumping this to get some responses. Please tell me if you think this idea is crazy.

By kazu on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 11:35 am:

That seems like a lot of driving (for just a week) to me.

By agatha on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 11:38 am:

Too much driving, honey bunny. Can't you take two weeks off?

By TBone on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 11:50 am:

Maybe too much for one week. I once took a trip to Vegas from here for a weekend. Left Friday night and got back sometime early Monday morning to take a test...
    But we didn't sleep. Add sleeping and Yellowstone, and it'll get kinda tight.
    I dunno... 6 days... It's a lot of driving, but I bet you could swing it.

By Spider on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 11:53 am:

Crap.

Nope, I don't think I can take two weeks off.

What if I focus on the Seattle - Portland - Salem corridor, and then drive to Las Vegas, leaving Montana for when I (please God) live in the Seattle - Portland - Salem area?

Maybe I shouldn't have told my bosses I wanted to quit.

Shit, now I'm scared and depressed.

By kazu on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 11:59 am:

Yes, save Montana. And I'll meet you there. I want to see glacier national park.

By J on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 12:12 pm:

We camped there once when I was a kid,it's beautiful.

By TBone on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 02:55 pm:

That's probably the best plan. Glacier and Yellowstone are worth spending a week at each.
    I'm so glad I managed to spend some time in Glacier before the fires started and they closed so much of it down.

I found some wild raspberries and ate as many as I could... I'm probably lucky a bear didn't kick my ass for eating his berries. Saw some major sights.
    Glacier's still pretty smoky right now, I hear. A friend spent the weekend in Yellowstone, though. He says it wasn't smoky at all down there.
    Hopefully I'll still live 'round here when folks decide to come visit.

By agatha on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 10:48 pm:

Just tell them you're taking two weeks off. Don't ask. I guarantee that they'll be like, "Uhhhh, ummmmm, okay.?."

By Spider on Wednesday, September 3, 2003 - 09:24 am:

If I take two weeks off, my pay will be docked -- I only get 10 days of paid vacation and I've already taken 4. I need the money to pay for the trip!

By agatha on Wednesday, September 3, 2003 - 10:21 pm:

Do you get sick pay?

By patrick on Thursday, September 4, 2003 - 02:21 pm:

you need to redo your finances. take unpaid days and make this trip worth the time. no point in coming out for week if you have no time to really evaluate the scene.

you could get a small credit card to front you the money.

debt is a bitch, but debt in the 500-1000 range is totally doable with your income.

By Spider on Thursday, September 4, 2003 - 02:51 pm:

My dad said he would help me out, so I'll have access to his credit card if I need to pay for hotels and gas and such. I have my income now, but I don't have a clue as to what I will be making once I move. I think (and my dad agrees) that it's better to owe him money than have cc debt, as he doesn't charge interest and I can pay him back whenever I can.

I do get sick pay, but I need to use it for the operation on my hand and related dr's visits.

Anyway, I've asked for six days off (week of Oct 6-10, plus the following Monday). The plan is to focus on Washington and Oregon and then drive to Vegas. I think this will be cool. We can go to Crater Lake and the Cascades and other nice, pretty areas of interest out there, and save Montana for later on.

By Lapis on Thursday, September 4, 2003 - 03:05 pm:

Woo! Spider's coming through Portland!

Crater Lake is really nice and you'll want to see at least part of the gorge. It's beautiful.

By Spider on Thursday, September 4, 2003 - 04:38 pm:

Girl, I'll let you know when we plan to come through so we can meet, if you're free and cool with that. My brother will be with me, and he's more outgoing than I am, so I'll be less likely to clam up around someone new than if I were alone. He's also vegetarian, in a band, a zine reader...you'd like him. :)

By Lapis on Thursday, September 4, 2003 - 06:37 pm:

Yay!

How long do you plan to be in town? A couple hours? A day?

Let me know so I can plan to not be working.

By agatha on Thursday, September 4, 2003 - 10:32 pm:

You'd better come see us, too.

By Lapis on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 03:43 am:

Aren't you going to be here this weekend, Agatha?

I've got Saturday off completely and Sunday evening free (though there is zoobombing).

By Spider on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 09:29 am:

Lapis, Portland is just a glimmering idea on the horizon of my dreams at this point. I haven't even bought my plane tickets yet, so you can see how well-planned this trip is right now. I would like to spend at least a day there...it will probably be around Oct. 6 - 8, if that helps.

Agatha, lady, you bet yer sweet ass I'll come see you. I'll just have to figure out when I'll be in the area (probably Oct. 5).

I'm irritated at my brother this morning because he was supposed to call me last night and tell me which flights he'd like to take. If I buy tickets without consulting him, he'll be pissed and may bail on the whole trip. I'm trying to tread delicately right now.

I hope we travel well together. I like to plan things ahead of time and he's more of a "whatever happens, happens" kind of person, and it's easy for us to drive each other crazy.

By agatha on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 12:06 pm:

I'm going to be there this weekend, but only on saturday for the orientation, and I'm carpooling so I have to leave pretty much right after orientation is done. I'll be there next weekend, all weekend.

I think I'll be around that weekend. I have some goofy site council retreat to go to for Cleo's school somewhere around that time, but that's only for half a day.

By Nate on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 12:07 pm:

'If I buy tickets without consulting him, he'll be pissed and may bail on the whole trip.'

'he's more of a "whatever happens, happens" kind of person'

By Spider on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 12:26 pm:

Um, I hope you see the difference between planning an itinerary and spending $360 of someone else's money for them.

Anyway, I spoke to him and bought the tickets. Now to rent the car. Is there a difference in gas usage between a mid-sized and a standard sized sedan?

By semillama on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 12:54 pm:

depends on the individual makes and models. What are you looking at?

By Spider on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 01:10 pm:

I'm not sure, exactly....the site gives examples for the sizes:

Compact = Ford Focus or similar
    Economy = Hyundai Accent or similar
    Mid-size = Oldsmobile Alero or similar
    Standard = Dodge Stratus or similar
    Full Size = Ford Taurus or similar

I'm assuming that the smaller cars will have better gas mileage...is this reasonable? Would a full-sized Toyota do better than a standard Ford?

I'm pretty retarded when it comes to cars. I've driven Toyotas (a Corolla and a Camry) and a Honda Accord -- do you know what sizes those are? The Accord was pretty roomy...maybe that was a standard? The Corolla is smaller than a Camry...maybe those are economy and standard?

I should know more about this stuff.

By patrick on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 01:17 pm:

if you are inquiring about gas mileage, surely you will rent a car with unlimited miles.

in terms of consumption, in my experience, there is little difference in the mpg of say....the Dodge Neon i was supposed to get on my recent trip and the PT Cruiser that I ended up getting.

Corolla is Toyota's economy car, as is Ford's Escort and Dodge's Neon. Honda's Civic, Mazda's Protege.

Camry, Accord are usually 4 door and a slight upgrade (i.e. power windows, locks, cdplayer, and V-6).

If you're going to be doing a bit of driving, especially in the west, id get something a step up from say a corolla or ford escort or dodge neon, but that can be a $12-15 dollar per day difference.

I really really really liked the PT Cruiser we had on this recent trip. Unlike the low end economy cars it had cruise control. Considering I was dodging South Carolinian Highway Patrol for most of the trip, it helped me to keep my speed down and consistant.

By Spider on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 01:24 pm:

Actually, where I'm looking, there's a $7-10 difference between sizes *in total*! Hell, I'd easily take the bigger cars, but that's what I'm afraid of...it will look like a deal, but I'll get bitten in the ass when it comes to paying for gas.

By Spider on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 01:25 pm:

BTW, thanks for the run-down. That helps.

By patrick on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 01:30 pm:

well thats really good.

i got fucked on my expedia.com reservation because i reserved an economy dodge neon. they said it was a four door. come to find out, neon's can be 2 or 4, its the economy car, so the door count wasn't guaranteed, so i was fucked. i had to upgrade to a dodge stratus. fine. it was going to cost me about $10 more dollars a day. whatever,. just give it to me. dodge stratus is the equivolent of a honda accord. fine. nice. v-6, cruise control, LETS GO. but then i get to the lot, go to the car, supposedly the keys are in the ignition. they arent. there are no more dodge stratus models in the lot. "want a PT Cruiser?" at this point, Id take the Clampet family pickemup truck. But In the end i was quite pleased with the fuck up.

By Lapis on Friday, September 5, 2003 - 02:19 pm:

Spider: Well, I'd be sad if you passed this way and didn't at least say hello.

Agatha: I think I've got my next weeks schedule at work, just not here. I'll have to take a look. If you ever want to ride a bike while you're here, I have an extra. My cruiser's fixed!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact