i want her back!!!!

sorabji.com: I need advice: i want her back!!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Ryan on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 02:18 am:

ok here's the deal. my best friend (guy) moved here a little while a back and introduced me to a bunch of his family friends and two happend to be hot sisters. the problem is i started to like on of them A LOT and we got talkin and i asked her out. she said yes. well about a week after that i couldnt go see her because sum stuff happend (she is about 120 miles away) and i said sumthin about me wanting to get hit by a car.( i was pissed off and couldnt control myself at the time) well i heard she was gonna break up with me because of that so i talked to her and thought everything was alright. well turns out the next day i got the worst email of my life. she said that she didnt really like me in a boyfriend sorta way... i talked to her sister and she said that she was just scared about wat i said. now im stuck here. we are still not going out yet and i was hoping that i might be able to get sum good info on how to talk to her and make everything alright. we still talk and are good friends but i dont know exactly wat will happen with us or were we will go. PLEASE help me with any info you can on how to get the girl i love back.

By heather on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 04:39 am:

it was a WEEK

you are maybe, TWELVE?

take a nap, it will all be better in a few hours.

By patrick on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 12:27 pm:

WHAT Ryan, its spelled WHAT.

i was trying to think of SOMEthing i could add, but heather summed it up best.

shit man, go skate or ride bikes with the fellas or something.

By TBone on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 02:25 pm:

Also, learn some self control.

By wisper on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 03:56 pm:

you won't be able to make everything alright since you scared her and acted like a desperate little freak. You're lucky she still even talks to you at all. Cherish this friendship while you can and DONT FUCK IT UP AGAIN by begging for a relationship.
    Just let it be whatever it's going to be. Move on.

And what heather said.

By Ryan on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 04:11 pm:

ya uhm no im 15 and ive known her for quite a while. i know i fucked up by saying what i did but i was just wondering if there was a way that i could hopefully fix it. its been a few weeks now but holy shit i miss her however i do like wisper's advice with the cherish and dont fuck up thing. thanx again ya'll

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact