Do you want to become a Muslim?

sorabji.com: I need advice: Do you want to become a Muslim?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Saturday, July 9, 2005 - 03:35 pm:

...do you?I dont,nothing in the the world will force me to be a Muslim,yet thats what the Muslims want,they tell us,"if you become a Muslim,we will no longer attack you"...well,just give me a while to start my chain saw...

By droopy on Saturday, July 9, 2005 - 03:52 pm:

i don't. but i'm not interested in being christian, jewish, buddhist, hindu, or anything else.

i don't think anybody is attacking us to make us muslims. i don't think they want us at all.

By V on Saturday, July 9, 2005 - 03:56 pm:

Sir,v did in fact do a q. from Saddam.

By droopy on Saturday, July 9, 2005 - 03:59 pm:

what's a "q. from Saddam"?

By V on Saturday, July 9, 2005 - 04:43 pm:

...its what Saddam told us before he lost the war.

By semillama on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 09:51 am:

Droopy, don't bother trying to figure out what he's saying. V is completely insane.

By Troll Watch on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 12:40 pm:

And his english and reading comprehension skills are greatly lacking.
    And he killed a dog one time.
    And he's openly racist.

By semillama on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 02:14 pm:

so, one positive, three negatives.

By V on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 03:35 pm:

Hardly racist,homophobic perhaps,I hate dogs and love cats,yet I do for a fact speak English better than any of you speak Russian/Polish/Lithuanian/Yiddish,you are indeed lucky I am on line,as for "Troll Watch",you have a 13 year old Troll on line,I understand that,I wonder what name he will use next time?...by the way,chaps,the only blacks I hate are the 4 black teenagers that beat my Brothers Wife to death for the 10$ in her purse,if you want answers,I will tell it as it is.,tell you what though,without me this would indeed be a desolate place.

By V on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 03:57 pm:

...pray I keep posting :) When you consider,the more you hate me,the more I post,I think thats kinda cool.,after all,you tend to wipe out your own people,dont you?...Blindswine,The Watcher,Dodi and others over the years.,I am in a mood to listen,pray tell me all about it, and your motives,or do I ask too much of you?...oh,dear,not lost for words are you?

By V on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 04:04 pm:

DROOPY!...ever feel your in a clip from "night of the liveing dead? are we the last live humans in a graveyard of zombies? I do,most nights,but its fun.

By V on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 04:13 pm:

sem,I must say,I do indeed enjoy your classic postings,did you not at one time call me "the Anti Christ" or "a blood sucking Vampire" ...perhaps its what the "v" stands for.

By semillama on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 05:09 pm:

I don't believe I did, no.

I also enjoy your classic postings.

By V on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 05:29 pm:

...Now,that may be ment as nice,or nasty,but as I feel rather chilled out tonight,I will take it as nice,but I expect you will put me on track in due course.

By D on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 10:18 pm:

"Q" STAND FOR QU'RAN.

By droopy on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 11:24 pm:

what, then, is a "q[u'ran] from Saddam"?

is it anything like a gideon's bible?

By Bill Hicks on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 - 08:59 am:

"I'm gonna capture me a Gideon. 'Hello? Front desk? My room seems to be missing a bible...'"

By V on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 10:22 am:

...now look,you cant have a bible in a hotel room,it may offend a Muslim,v has his own copy of "The Holy Qur,an"...the most enigmatic part is, "If a Man offends you,cut his head off",its in the book,read it.,it may explain a few things.,and just one more question for you all,if you were in Iraq,in a hotel,and you found a copy of "The Holy Qur,an,would you feel your religion was offended?...myself I am sure "The Gidion Bible" has prevented hundreds,perhaps thousands of people over the years from killing them selves in hotels.

By David mane on Sunday, July 31, 2005 - 03:13 am:

I am an anti-zionist and would like to join your on-line community. Please put me on your regular mail out list.

By jack on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 03:59 pm:

what the fuck, dude?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact