I need a word.

sorabji.com: I need advice: I need a word.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 12:20 am:

What do you call when a parents lacks communicate or commitments to their children?

By moonit on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 12:46 am:

Ghostbusters.

By jay-ck on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 11:31 am:

jack would love to help but...what???

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 12:26 pm:

jack, no wonder you are so retarded!

By jack on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 01:09 pm:

?

By on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 02:07 pm:

?

By action j. on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 02:22 pm:

DOCTOR PEPPER!

i know many words. i would help with your word quest, but i do not understand your question. please restate.

your friend,
    jack

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 08:06 pm:

Can't you simplify understand the question I posted at the beginning?
    What is the word best describe when a parent who cannot communicate or made commitments to their childrens?

By moonit on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 04:20 am:

Dr Pepper?

By a.j. on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 01:36 pm:

uncommunicative
    uncommitted
    irresponsible
    selfish?

By wisper on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 02:58 pm:

Dr Pepper

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 04:06 pm:

Wisper...

By agatha on Monday, December 1, 2008 - 12:57 am:

bad parents?

By Helga on Monday, December 1, 2008 - 12:42 pm:

Hva kaller du når et foreldremangler kommuniserer eller forpliktelser til deres barn ?

By heather on Monday, December 1, 2008 - 01:40 pm:

dr pepper's parents

abandonment

neglect

abuse

By Dr Pepper on Monday, December 1, 2008 - 03:43 pm:

heather, not exactly.....

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact