Send Me Some Positive Vibes

sorabji.com: I need advice: Send Me Some Positive Vibes
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 11:01 pm:

I finally found a little dog at the pound,I don't even know if it's a male or female but it's so cute.It's up for adoption tommorrow,but if more than one person wants it they have a drawing.I want this little chihuahua sooo bad!
    Send some positive thoughts my way please!
    If I get it,I'm getting it a little sombrero.

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 02:01 am:

J, just make a bribe on whoever trying to make a drawings, so they can go away, and you will win that drawing. Ok? how does this sound to you? B.T.W. I am not on drugs...

By J on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 11:18 pm:

I got him!!!! Another couple wanted him too,my husband and I both put our drivers I.D. in for the drawing but since we live together and had the same address only one of us could be in the drawing.The other couple clearly were a couple,but apparently had different addresses on their drivers license so they had two entries.Good thing Ryan came like I asked him,so there were four entered in the drawing the couple and my husband and son.They picked my husband!!! I get him Tuesday after he's neutered and gets his micro chip. Any ideas for a name???
    Thanks for the good vibes:)

By Dr Pepper on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 01:24 am:

Just name him "Mark Thomas!" Bwhaha!

By J on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 01:55 am:

I love Mark.maybe I will.

By patrick on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 03:43 pm:

i lost in one of those lottery deals at my local animal shelter for
    a german shepherd mix puppy that i mistakenly fell in love with
    over the 5 days holding period.

im glad it worked for you janny, but i think its a fucked up
    procedure. although in LA county they do a silent auction which
    is even more fucked up. rather than interviewing the prospective
    homes and determining the best for the dog they simply give it
    to the higher bidder. the elderly couple who won the "auction"
    were in no shape to handle or give the best home to a young
    male pup like that. it was rather upsetting and next time, when
    we are ready to have that second dog, we will go specifically to
    shepherd rescue service, not the pound.

janny, we expect pictures asap.

By kazu on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 05:21 pm:

There were lots of applications for Henry ther Pug and his litter mates, and they were offered more than the standard donation/fee.

I had to be interviewed, and they declined people who offered more money. I used a fostering rescue organization with strict procedures.

By agatha on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 02:33 am:

I've never heard of this dog lottery business. Strange.

By moonit on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 05:35 pm:

We were the first in line for Dee, I think our pound has a first in first served policy. they didn't home check or anything.

Reese we had an interview for sort of, by a farmer and his wife, but they liked us so I knew we were going to take her home.

By J on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 04:00 pm:

I don't like the the dog drawing either,I missed out on a dog once too.
    He's getting to know us,kind of subdued cause of being neutered but he's really sweet.Kaylie wants to name him Taco,but I don't really care for that name.....maybe.

By J on Wednesday, May 5, 2010 - 11:01 am:

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact