How many different Adams with identical writing styles can there be?

sorabji.com: Are you stupid?: How many different Adams with identical writing styles can there be?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Wednesday, April 28, 1999 - 01:05 pm:

i wonder, as i look over these boards. why do stupid people think they can pull a fast one? pull the wool over your own eyes! stay away from mine!

perhaps they are clones.

By Margret on Wednesday, April 28, 1999 - 01:15 pm:

Dear God, Nate, I hope this wasn't some kind of a challenge. Because it seems to me that this could be construed as some sort of throwing down the gauntlet, an exhortation to Adam/Atom/Adm/Ad@m to be more fruitful and multiply towards the horizon.
    One the other hand, perhaps we can use this.
    Cloned goats, I saw yesterday, have some sort of happy human protein. I wonder what we could harvest from the Adamcontinuum.

By Nate on Wednesday, April 28, 1999 - 01:29 pm:

i need a new spleen.

it was not a challenge, merely a statement. everytime someone comes down on him for a message, he comes back with "that wasn't me, that was a different adam." how stupid do we look?

this all reminds me of something, i can't quite put my finger on it.

By .... on Wednesday, April 28, 1999 - 05:18 pm:

Margret, you're cool

(not in a slimey or sarcastic way but in an you're a witty and intelligent, you know what i mean, 'knowing' individual way)

By Sheila on Wednesday, April 28, 1999 - 06:18 pm:

did someone say goats?

nate, i tried your office e-mail and got ejected.

my company's name is HFE. i could change it to EHF; no one would know why, except you guys.

By JERRY WHEELER on Saturday, March 3, 2001 - 09:39 pm:

Adam?
    Death penalty!
    Adam?
    Death penalty!
    Fast one?
    Nooooooooooooooo!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact