I AM VERY STUPID!

sorabji.com: Are you stupid?: I AM VERY STUPID!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Jane on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 03:39 pm:

Being stupid is fun and i relish the fact that i am at times an idiot. I have walked through a sliding glass door and ordered Chicken McNuggets at Burger King! Being stupid rules!!!!!!!!

By Kip on Monday, June 14, 1999 - 03:39 pm:

Who whoo! Go jane! stupid people are cool!

By McGee on Saturday, June 19, 1999 - 03:10 pm:

People always order McNuggets at Burger King. It's not really stupid, it's just that the term "McNugget" has practically replaced just plain "nugget". I wouldn't be surprised if in the next gold rush people were sqealing about finding little gold mcnuggets. It does amuse me when people go to McDonalds and complain because they can't find "pancakes" on the menu. They refuse to belive that "hotcakes" are the Exact same thing.

And if a glass door is clean, it's not so stupid to ram into one of those too. I think that's why they have little stickers on them, so that people won't make that mistake quite so often.

By Tasteless on Saturday, June 19, 1999 - 03:44 pm:

Chicken McNuggets!!! - YUCK!!!

By R.C. on Saturday, June 19, 1999 - 04:02 pm:

I walked into the sliding glass door at my parents' hse. when I 1st came down here. Cracked my face but good! Call me stupid/but I'd left it open becuz I was out on the lanai & I cdn't tell someone had closed it after I came in to use the loo. If my Mom weren't such a fucking clean freak/there wd've been some handprints or something to tell me there was glass there!

By Rhiannon on Saturday, June 19, 1999 - 04:23 pm:

Have you ever seen those commercials for Excite.com? You know, "if SHE can, so can you"?
    I'm just waiting for the camera crew to pull up at my front door.

Glass doors, screen doors, half-open doors, walls...all deadly objects when I'm around. I've actually gotten black eyes from walking into doors. Try getting your friends to believe that. And I don't even have a boyfriend.

By J on Saturday, June 19, 1999 - 11:40 pm:

I kicked my foot through a sliding glass door on purpose and have the scar on my leg to prove it,but I,m not going to go there.But I liked to go to Jack-in -the-Box and ask for snot burgers,but I did it on purpose.

By Gee on Sunday, June 20, 1999 - 04:10 am:

I think Jack in the Box is the only fast food place I would Never eat in. So I'm thankful that they don't have any here, or I might be tempted.

I wish we had a Carl's Jr. here, though. And (weird as it may seem...) a Denny's. I think those are gonna be my first two stops when I grace California this summer.

By R.C. on Sunday, June 20, 1999 - 04:54 am:

Have you ever been to Checkers? They've got killer fries! Their fries are just abt the only fast food I eat anymore.

By MooNunIt on Sunday, June 20, 1999 - 05:46 am:

Last night I went out dancin (and okay maybe a little drinking with my girlpals) and we stopped in at McDonalds for Jules to pick up her 2am pigout food. We had to wait for her burger to be cooked so we stood to the side aways. Theres a guy standing at the till ordering his icecream (yeah icecream at 2am) and the girl goes away to get it and he looks like hes gonna vom. So I tap Jules on the shoulder cause I don't wanna see it all by myself (hey if I'm gonna be grossed out so should see) and she turns just in time to see him vomit all over the till. Man it was gross. He didnt even go outside to do it - he just stood there urgh.

We got Julie's burger and walked out. I threw my food away. She gave hers to the dog when she got home.

By Margret on Sunday, June 20, 1999 - 06:46 am:

I order McFish at both McDonalds and Burger King, though it is on neither menu.
    I used to work at Burger King. The reconstituted onions gave me the sneezes: they may be one of the only things in the world to which I am allergic. Go figure.

By Waffleboy on Monday, June 21, 1999 - 11:34 am:

howz about chic-fil-a, RC do they have those in FL, I know they areall over Georgia, they don't have em in Cali, the waffle fries top Checkers any day!!!!

By Weasel shit on Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 05:54 pm:

some times i find my self to act very stupid. i act stupid just to see the looks on people's faces and what they may say to me. i go to 2 diffeent schools, in the morning i go to one school for 2 hours cause it offers a class my school doesnt offer. so when im there and the people dont know me i act very stupid. i start screaming at people saying they did something to me that they never did, or id walk into walls just for an expression on their face. does anybody else get the pleasure of doing something just for the reaction of another.

By Alex Saunders on Saturday, December 20, 2003 - 09:40 pm:

I am so stupid...

I are stupid because I just done went to school. That place be difficult cause they teach ya shit ya don't need to know.

Shoot- I am so stupid because I visited this website. Dang, it sucks balls. I mean, people come here to express their stupidity for things most people have done and regret- IE- Going to McDonalds, crashing into stuff. We all have done that crap. Do we wish we hadn't? Hell yea.

But I personally think that stupidityisn't real. If you have literal mental problems, than that is not being stupid- It means that a section of your brain is not cooperating. Big deal! Are you still human? Maybe; but you are still a race/ person/ thing/ whatever it be.

Play it cool. Do stupid things, and reallize that you are not stupid. I LOVE doing stupid things, and I still get straight A's (until my next report card). So once again, always remember to do embarrising things, and also remember to remember that you are not stupid; maybe just mentally challenged or needy of attention.

Or maybe you are a dumbass.

By Alex Saunders makes a great point on Saturday, December 20, 2003 - 09:45 pm:

Hah! Saunders is a dumbass! I have known him since he was born. He has no friends, and he laughs at his gay dumb-shit jokes.

He is so stupid....

GOD DAMNIT! I am Alex Saunders! NOOO!!!! Don't read this! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

MOOOOOO

By The same Alex Saunders who keeps making an ass of hisself by creating these dumb and pointless notes.....HI on Saturday, December 20, 2003 - 09:46 pm:

I eat shit.

By Stupid on Friday, June 11, 2004 - 02:52 pm:

Who is clever?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact