For Sure!!!

sorabji.com: Are you stupid?: For Sure!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J.R.Redmond on Wednesday, November 3, 1999 - 09:08 am:

Nothing is free,you can,t trust a woman.Oh Lordy,I,ve been had!!!

By ML on Wednesday, November 3, 1999 - 09:12 am:

Hhhhhmmmmmm!!
    There has got to be a story here somewhere.....

By J on Wednesday, November 3, 1999 - 09:23 am:

Oh,you haven,t read the sports page? Oh Canada probably doesn,t care about A.S.U. football,but it is kind of pitiful.Check out the sports section at www.azcentral.com

By J on Wednesday, November 3, 1999 - 09:28 am:

By Cyst on Wednesday, November 3, 1999 - 10:06 am:

I met a guy at a party.

we exchanged email addresses but he never wrote to me. I've been acting really bold at parties, and I asked for his email address, so that is why he should have been the one to write first.

so. not only could I not just leave well enough alone. I couldn't just write him and be nice, either. I had to write him last night when I was drunk and bitchy, and I had to antagonize him.

I am so stupid and juvenile.

now I have to be extra nice to compensate. that sucks.

oh well. at least he seems willing to give me another chance. seems like I need a awful lot of second chances.

:

"The party was not stupid. My e-mail address is simply an address. You should be nicer. I can tell you are a sweetheart. I'm not ignoring you.

What's going on with you, what have you been up to this last week? Get back to me.

However, should you choose to ignore me that's OK, because, although you are beautiful, charming, intelligent, and very sexy, you may have a fucked up attitude."

By MapleLeaf on Wednesday, November 3, 1999 - 11:36 am:

Thanks J.

And you are so right.....pitiful... the dinosaurs at NCAA headquarters need to get with the times. Their eligibility rules need to be brought up to date.

Personally I had to make a decision when I was 16 whether I wanted to attend NCAA school on scholarship or play Junior hockey in Canada. Once you attend one practice/workout with Junior team in Canada you became ineligable for NCAA scholarship. A person that age should not have to make that kind of decision.

Tricked them though...took scholarship...majored in beer and minored in women ....dropped out after one year....and then played Junior.

By J on Wednesday, November 3, 1999 - 12:54 pm:

I felt so sorry for Redmond.I like that majored in beer and minored in woman,at least you had fun.Did you ever get hurt playing hockey?There was a vote here yesterday just so we could keep the Coyotes.

By MapleLeaf on Wednesday, November 3, 1999 - 11:24 pm:

Just where did you think the Coyotes were going to go...back to Winnipeg....hehe. There are no major cities left in North America which can support an NHL team.,, they are staying put.

Hurt? Oh yes!...broken ankle...about 40 stitches (sutures) in face alone...mostly around eyes...and the big one...career ending injury...cracked vertebrae fixed by spinal fusion. But I never lost a tooth from playing hockey.

By J on Thursday, November 4, 1999 - 12:34 am:

Oh,big guy.what kind of power do you have on me?

By Evilrich on Thursday, November 4, 1999 - 01:21 am:

yes, yes i am

By MapleLeaf on Thursday, November 4, 1999 - 04:09 pm:

And how could I forget....guess because it is so natural.... a part of the game....nose broken twice..... good plastic surgery after each and you can't tell.... there really is nothing like walking around with pencil like rods stuck up your nostrils to keep it straight while it heals.

And J......Hot blooded Canadian....that's all.

By Cyst on Thursday, November 4, 1999 - 04:36 pm:

I'm so dumb.

I thought that guys liked weird girls, not nice girls.

goddamn. now I have to change everything.

I have to convince him that I am not mean and psychotic, I am actually very nice.

I can't even remember what he looks like, but now it is imperative that we go out.

I'm not going to lose a fish I've already hooked. I am not going to allow guys to be interested in my looks alone. that would be ridiculous.

I AM NICE. I HELP OLD LADIES ACROSS THE STREET. I BUY JUICE FOR SICK FRIENDS. I SEND BIRTHDAY CARDS SOMETIMES.

I'm nice smart pretty and interesting and you are gonna fucking LIKE ME, asshole. and it's gonna be good. it better.

By Cyst on Thursday, November 4, 1999 - 04:53 pm:

oh. ok. never mind. he likes me. fuck, what now. is there a copy of the rules on the internet? how many days in advance does he have to ask me out?

By _____ on Thursday, November 4, 1999 - 04:53 pm:

and then, once he likes you, you'll cut him loose. hook, line, and sinker still attached. if he has any self-respect, he'll ignore you.

By Me..... on Thursday, November 4, 1999 - 05:27 pm:

oh,______-go _______

By _____ on Thursday, November 4, 1999 - 05:59 pm:

say what?

By Me......... on Thursday, November 4, 1999 - 06:11 pm:

nevermind............

By Jinafishes on Thursday, November 4, 1999 - 06:50 pm:

I like Hockey. The fights especially. That's the only part I like. I played hockey in Middle School a couple of times, and on the playstation... That was enjoyable. I could never imagine wanting to take kick boxing, bruised shins, ugh, not sexy. Limp dick. I'd take hockey instead of taking this stupid aerobics class and feel the credits are worthwhile, but I'm a small 116 lb person and I'd probly get crushed the first time I was out there by a 256 lb person named Ursula.

By Ursula........ on Friday, November 5, 1999 - 12:06 pm:

You vant to play hockey, Jinafishes ????

By J on Tuesday, November 9, 1999 - 09:17 am:

Maple Leaf,a spinal fusion??? I had a herniated disc the 5th lumbar and they just cut my back open and took it out and that was bad enough though I,m fine now and it never hurts anymore.Does having your spine fused keep you from doing things now?Does it still hurt?

By MapleLeaf on Tuesday, November 9, 1999 - 03:42 pm:

Thankfully I can do anything I want to....except play (regular) contact sports like hockey. It doesn't hurt but I am able to forecast a low pressure weather area coming.

Best part of it....I can use it as an excuse to get out of tasks like cutting grass, shovelling snow or lifting heavy objects. That is why I sit down to piss :)

By ML on Tuesday, November 9, 1999 - 03:49 pm:

J...btw...welcome back....missed you

By J on Wednesday, November 10, 1999 - 09:02 am:

Thanks MapleLeaf,you know I love you,I sit to pee too, see, we have something in common,plus you correct my spelling without making me feel bad:)

By MapleLeaf on Wednesday, November 10, 1999 - 10:35 am:

Blushing.....again.
    Correcting spelling errors is a habit that I can't stop. My staff and colleagues cringe everytime they send me something because I get out the red pen and circle the errors and return it to them.

Don't they know how to use 'spell check'?

Wonder what else we have in common?

By J on Wednesday, November 10, 1999 - 12:58 pm:

We like sports,we like a good laugh,we like Waffles,I think you like your booze too if I remember right.I,m going to put my E-mail address here,you send me your E-mail address.When I was sending Waffles his B-Day cards,I saw one that reminded me of you.If you want it,I,ll send it to you.

By MapleLeaf on Wednesday, November 10, 1999 - 01:31 pm:

I'm sure Waffles will be proud that he got mentioned in this manner.

You are right on all accounts.

Any day you get a B-Day card.....it's a good day.
    E-mail on its way.

By J on Wednesday, November 10, 1999 - 03:17 pm:

I have been trying to hook up to my hotmail account ever since I saw your post,for whatever reason,I can,t seem to get in it now,but this has happened to me before.I tried to get a sorabji e-mail account but that didn,t work out cause of this sorry ass webtv.I have better luck hooking up to hotmail early in the a.m.,for some perverse reason I get up at 5:30 or 6:00 a.m. So I,ll try tomorrow morning,and it,s not a B-day card,and when you get it you,ll know why I thought of you:)

By MapleLeaf on Wednesday, November 10, 1999 - 03:30 pm:

I get up at 5.30 AM but it is not for a perverse reason....it's so I can commute to the city.....on second thought....

Email is gone....anxiously awaiting the card....wondering what kind of impression I have made.

If you can get it, cable access to the net is great. I've got it at home and it is fast. An example is the word association thread...at the office it takes about 15 seconds to load...at home....BANG...it's there.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact