apparently...

sorabji.com: Are you stupid?: apparently...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Kymical on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 02:46 am:

i tried to post somewhere and it said i couldn't.

so i am going to post it here, and i want to see if anyone knows where it is i can't post.

i want to get there and go to a nice catholic church just once.

i want to meet ba catholic school boys, and smoke with them.

i want to go around town and shop for things i really don't ned (like brit-pop and punk disks.)

i want to keep my feet warm while i slep.

i want to share one bedroom and one bed with my friends sean-lary and joshua.

i want to hang out with my girl Masami, and see if she can introduce me to the "finest in black men" cause i am curious.

i want to go upstairs and see what they have up there.

i want to kiss someone on new years eve.

i want to know who it is that got me a christmas presnt.

i want to ask this boy that works with my roommate out.

i want to know why it is so weird when i like a guy.

i want to see a few movies in the theatre.

i want to smoke a cigarette on a crowded street.

i want to up the ante.

i want the cat to stop with the flea thing.

i want to take a hot shower.

i want hot cocoa.

i want a pair of Sauchany shoes (in red)

i want a tricycle.

i want a pair of green eyes to gaze into

i want to stop being such a romantic.

i want to stop this post.

any information would be helpful as to why i can't post there.

By Patrick on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 11:55 am:

there are a few boards that are password protected. I dunno as to why.....otherwise

you are perfectly reasonable in your desires, you are justified in your needs, you are not alone, i don't want to sleep alone for the next 10 days, when you have someone there for 6 years, the bed gets mighty cold when it's jut you, the cats are so loving though, they know and understand, they sleep under and over the sheets, they keep my feet warm, the booties have been out grown and the moccasins are reserved for my gay uncle larry who smokes marlboros and bud beer in a can....

By cyst on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 02:38 pm:

you could get some reading done.

By Patrick on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 02:46 pm:

i intend to, i have a few books in mind...

By Isolde on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 11:22 pm:

I'm drinking hot cocoa. You made me feel guilty. Alas. It's the one tradition I maintain, through thick and through thin...reading is good. I'm on a Hesse kick right now. And my bed is cold tonight too. *sigh* Perfectly reasonable wishes. Yes indeedy.

By Gee on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 12:56 am:

What threads are password protected? I've never seen it before.

By Patrick on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 12:09 pm:

you have to go the mangle page, click on the "specific questions", try to create a new thread, when you go to post it will ask for a password and username......some of them anyway..

By Isolde on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 10:25 pm:

Yeah. Anyone know what's up with that?

By Patrick on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 11:57 am:

stoli and acupulco gold defrag me daily

By Patrick on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 12:27 pm:

that last post belongs on the defrag thread...what happened???

By Gee on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 12:30 pm:

My lips are really dry. What kind of chalpstick do you people use, if you use any? I really like to use Blistex because it makes my lips tingle.

By Rhiannon on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 12:33 pm:

Softlips -- the vanilla kind. I like the skinny tube it comes in. It makes your lips tingle too.

By Patrick on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 12:50 pm:

vanilla chapstick with sunblock...........it's so damn dry here,, my skin is so itchy, i hate lotions, the greasy, fufu smell of most of them turns me away, at least the kind the wifey buys....plus our water is really hard so that certainly doesn't help for soft skin...the water is SO hard here, firefighters have to soften it up witha chemical i use inthe dark room called fotoflow, it's kinda like dish soap

By semillama on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 02:32 pm:

blistex herbal answer - not tingly, but very pleasant.

I want my lips all nice and unchapped for the next lady I kiss, which could be for a few years yet.

By J on Monday, December 13, 1999 - 09:48 am:

For dry skin,Cetaphil,it,s fragrence free,for dry sensitive skin,it,s the best.For lips,vasoline.

By Taetia on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 02:21 pm:

Vaseline at night, and cos the jar on the night
    table freaks out visitors.

Honeystick from The Body Shop during the day.

The best body moisturiser I know is from Freeman's
    Cosmetics in California - Apricot and Yoghurt -
    yummo - deep deep deep moisturising with no
    grease, but gives an instant craving for apricot
    yoghurt.

By cyst on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 09:24 pm:

I use lip balms that aren't petroleum based. banana republic sells a nice lemony one.

By Wonk on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 - 11:55 pm:

Carmex.

By Africanna on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 02:57 pm:

use bistex

By Africanna on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 02:58 pm:

any boys that r 15 wanna talk

By Antigone on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 04:02 pm:

Hey, I'll chat if u r a law enforcement agent making a lame attempt at entrapment!

By patrick on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 06:43 pm:

fuck it

its a 101 degrees here today with the heat index.

i need to be back here

By J on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 11:45 am:

Skinnymini so cute.

By Africanna on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 02:49 pm:

hey antigone wats up?

By Antigone on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 03:25 pm:

Yo, Africanna, who d fuk r u?

By TBone on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 04:27 pm:

It snowed today.

By wisper on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 06:22 pm:

lucky!

By TBone on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 08:20 pm:

It got up to something like 70 yesterday. Crazy spring weather.

By Africanna on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 02:22 pm:

why do you have to curse who are you

By Antigone on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 06:32 pm:

why is your ferret so cryptic

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact