You are all worshipping Pagan Gods

sorabji.com: Are you stupid?: You are all worshipping Pagan Gods
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By semillama on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 12:32 pm:

you heathens! Betrayers of Christ! this website told me so!

By Spider on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 01:21 pm:

Well, duh.

By Hal on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 02:01 pm:

Sure and you didn't know this when we are uniting under Nate's dick for unity.

By Spider on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 03:51 pm:

Who's "we"?

By semillama on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 04:14 pm:

Dobbs is my load to bear. You can have Nate's dick.

By Hal on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 05:45 pm:

Hey I didn't choose nate's dick... It was that or Patrick's Ass.

By patrick on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 06:25 pm:

leave me out of this freak.

By trace on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 07:41 pm:

It was Dave's ass

and who would choose nate's dick????

By Platypus on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 08:49 pm:

congressional district one would.

By eri on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 10:46 pm:

Nate' dick or Dave's ass.....hmmmmm

Too bad you can't have both :p

By dave. on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 10:50 pm:

my ass chews nate's dick.

ummm.

By pamela on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 12:07 am:

then that would suggest that Nate's dick is in your ass, right?

By dave. on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 12:31 am:

ask nate.

By eri on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 12:57 am:

Actually, I was thinking, Nate's dick in Dave's ass, but then again, that just might be a little weird.

By pez on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 02:49 am:

i don't know.

i think i'm getting sick. i am very tired. i spent two hours last night in a self-induced trance attempting communication with a house ghost. he (the ghost) wouldn't tell me anything. i tried to let him use my mouth to speak to others, but he wanted control over my body and i wouldn't have that.

i think i'd rather have both nate's dick and dave's ass over giving up control to a male ghost that may be malicious.

it feels like invisible hands touching me, on my breats and back and thighs, not like a human touch but i can feel handprints tingling on my skin.

i fear for my sanity and a little for my safety. i've been hearing voices while washing dishes, telling me to be careful of the knives because an accident might happen. it gives me the creeps and my only solutions are hanging on to my roomies or leaving the house (not for good, but rnning errand or something).

do i sound insane?

maybe it's time for bed.

By R.C. on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 06:11 am:

Sem -- this is too weird!

That link you posted had an article called The Plain Truth About Christmas that I've been looking for on the web for a couple of weeks now.

It wasn't originally written in 2001 -- I used to subscribe to The Plain Truth magazine years ago/as a Bible study tool/and I first read it in a shorter version way back in the 1980's. What impressed me abt their organization was the fact that they didn't buy into the Xmas thing/or Sunday as the sabbath (which are the 2 biggest reasons why I don't attend a church). And they had the scholarship to refute those traditions.

But alas/they ran a piece one month speaking out against interracial marriages. Christians can't subscribe to racism & still claim to be down w/ God. So I cxld. my subscription posthaste.

But thanx for the link.

By semillama on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 08:34 am:

No problem. I got it off PORTAL OF EVIL.

By patrick on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 11:43 am:

oh wow pez......thats kinda cool.

ive always thought women are more sensative to the supernatural.

the wife senses shit i dont. but im also a young soul in her mind...i have not yet mastered ye spritual sword.

By pez on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 01:24 pm:

it's cool but it's creepy. most of the time i can't stand being touched by physical people. having the supernatural attempting to gain control of my body is creepy.

there is a ghost cat here too, i'm the only girl who'd lived here in the past year who hasn't seen it yet. it's supposed to be protective.

but the ghost i wrote about yesterday... it's really creepy, partly because of what it's done, partly because of it's unknown intentions. all my roomies and i were up late late late and all of a sudden the breakers flipped and only the computer and a lamp were left on in the entire house. the electricity still worked in the basement, but none of the lights were on and the electricity to the light over the stairs was shut off so i was feeling a little chicken to go down and try to find the breakers, even with the lights on and a bike light.

eventually i went down there with one of my roomies and looked around but i can feel something weird down there... i sleep with my door open and with the light around the corner over the washer and dryer on because it feels safer. but there are so many nooks and crannies in the basement that it would be next to impossible to clear out all the negative energy.

By patrick on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 01:39 pm:

how old is the house?

have you tried investigating to see if anything significant might have happened there in the past?

By Hal on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 02:36 pm:

Creepies....

This house is clear.....
    I seeee dead people.....
    I'm glad I can't see that shit, my house most definatly would have something in it, and although a couple of my female roomates have mentioned things like that I ignore it because if I can't sense it, it can't fucking bother me. Unless it gets in my computer, if it does that I'll build a fucking proton pack and get rid of the damn thing.

By Xyrea on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 02:45 pm:

But you'll get slime all over your pc

By Spider on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 02:52 pm:

Dave would probably let you store the ghosts in his ass if you ask nice.

By Hal on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 03:22 pm:

Does dave's ass work as a ghost trap?

By eri on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 04:46 pm:

If Dave's ass does work as a ghost trap, exactly which button do you have to push to activate it?

By dave. on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 04:52 pm:

it's voice activated.

By The Watcher on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 05:24 pm:

A house does not have to be old to have a ghost.

I have senced the presance of one ghost. Toast fumes at three AM. The house was no more than ten years old. I think this was my mother-in-law. She had passed away not to long before. And, my wife and I had moved in with her father.

I have also seen two other ghosts in an other house. A young woman in a turn of the century (1900's) dress. And, a cat. This house was about five years old at the time.

I have never feared any of these spirits.

And, whenever I have moved I made it a point to speak to them and invite them to move with us. I don't know if they did. I've never noticed them after their first appearance.

If you're going to be haunted it's better to be haunted by a friendly spirit than one that's a pain.

By eri on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 08:56 pm:

I wonder about my grandmothers apartment. I get some of the strangest sensations and thoughts when I am there. Some of her jewlery is missing. There were muddy footprints in one place only on her carpet and not near a door or window. Just one set of footprints. The cat kept hissing at the guest room. He is old and calm and never acts like that. I felt like I was being watched and listened to. I even heard the phone click when I called my Dad to have the police come out cuz her jewlery was missing. I thought and could all but swear someone was in that place. I waited at the front porch until the cops got there. They searched the place and it was clean. Her purse was there and all of the money was there. They said there was no break in. Her rings are still missing.

It was very scary and I still don't understand what happened, but I KNOW someone was there.

That is my first experience like that. The only other things I had experienced were the deja vu things and a few premontitions about the future, simple things like watching a car accident happen, when no one got hurt. Seeing normal daily events of days that happened within a week later. I knew when I got pregnant with Mikayla that I was going to be able to carry her past the first trimester, but I would have worse problems than before and she would be born around the 28th week of pregnancy. Just little stuff. That is all. It is usually what I write my poetry about. Yes I suck, but writing can be such a release.

By pez on Saturday, October 20, 2001 - 05:42 am:

the house is 97 years old... built approxamately in 1904.

i had a ghost move with me from one house to another... at the second house i ever lived in (loved in at the age of two months, out at the age of nine years) it was the furnace room ghost, and the furnace room light had to be turned on every time i went downstairs, otherwise it would eat me up. when we moved out to boring, it packed it's bags and came with us, settling in the laundry room.

the laundry room at the house in boring is in the basement. it wouldn't be so bad but the house was built on a hill meaning no windows on that side of the basement. and the wiring was fouled up so you had to close the door before you could turn the light on.

i never really felt comfortable with that room, had a very hard time even entering the space until the age of seventeen or so.

i spent quite a bit of time when i was little at my grandparent's place out in clackamas, it was a small farm with woods, next door to a dairy.

my grandpa had a workroom in the basement, not really all that dark but there was still a ghost there. the house had two attics, one could be entered from a hidden door in the upstairs hallway (when closed it appeared as a section of wall) the other from a closet ceiling.

i've never been in the second attic, abouve the rest of the house, but i had recurring dreams/nightmares about how i got in and what i'd find. sometimes i could go into the top attic by going farther down the hallway than one could possibly, but sometimes that way didn't work. the only surefire way to get into this attic was from a small cleaning closet in my grandpa's workroom in the basement.

it has been six years since i've had any of these dreams about the attic. my grandparents sold the place to my uncle (rents out the house and raises nursery stock in the pastures) and moved to milwaukie.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact